Welcome to Gaia! ::

kira_kira321's Waifu

Interstellar Elder

13,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
(OOC: Wow...I havent been here for ages...hehehe)
This place was dead. Haunting stood the tavern, and the wind whistled like distant voices of a forgotten past. Cheerful voices fading and it almost brought Dark some amusement to see that like all things that were hoped to be better were forgotten like feeble dust. She kicked some dirt beneath her feet as she let out a content sigh. Her crimson eyes lifted to the rafters as if the shadows repelled away from her. Her own shadows had begun to flee which amused her to the point of a soft chuckle that was as brief as the longevity of this rundown place. She scratched her neck and licked her lips, as she turned to see the pile of bones of her past victims tumble over each other quietly in a dark corner. She was hungry but she could wait, she began to head back toward the loosely swinging front door to see that it was begun to fall off its hinges. She kicked it hard as it collapsed and splintered into pieces, letting the lonely wind roll through the tavern.
Damion did not want Erin to be on her feet as much as possible yet they needed a place to stay. The only place he knew of that would be accomodating was the same place where much of his troubles in this strange world started. Still, it would bring them some solice.

He was in the Humvee this time for the added stability of its military-grade suspension. They drove through the forest until they came to the building and then he parked the great vehicle.

Seeing the front door now in pieces on the ground and the woman with red eyes standing in the door way, Damion made an unhappy sound and wished she would go away. He still enjoyed her visits but his number one priority was seeing to the safety of his legacy, and that meant protecting Erin, even if she did not want it.

"Stravag. Erin, wait here. I will handle this," he said, undoing his seatbelt and opening the door.
Erin rolled her eyes at Damions request and jumped from the vehicle with her usual grace and elegance. Then straightening her skirts she uttered in a very low tone, "Since when do you think it is unsafe to leave your side? If I am in any danger the wisest place to be is not in a vehicle but at your side where my place has always resided."

Erin shook her head with a slight hint of a smile as she usually did when she conversed with Damion. He showed little by little more care towards her than she thought she would recieve from a warrior such as him. But it was becoming that though he did not say much his actions spoke much better than his words.

Taking a slight wiff of the air about her she could sense that the one creature that cursed Damion resided within the old rikitty establishment before them. With this now known Erin stood at ease yet alert. For she knew that the creature was that of a trickster and tended to toy with her prey before giving all she had. All that tattled that Erin was alert was the slight bristle of her tail and ears of her fur.
Her pointed ear twitched and she sniffed the air. She smiled and peering her eyes at a Humvee that had approached the tavern. Strange, he still came by. She relaxed her shoulders and smiled graciously in a most unnerving manner. “You’re late, dearest!” She knew it was him, the creature besides him like some type of accessory. “Oh, and you’ve brought company!! Too bad, I have nothing left to eat.” She leaned forward to pick up a misplaced skull that had rolled by the door frame, and tossed it like a baseball in her hand. After a few tosses, she caught it firmly and squeezed her fingers around it as it crumbled easily like grayish power. “Why do you come back to these wrenches’ building,” She referred to Saryu’s “adopted” sisters, Kitty and Dreamer. “Like my sister, they’ve gone and fled this lost dream, moving on like most shadows do. Why can’t you have their sense and forget this place, Damion?” She paused and noticed something odd about the female besides him, “What was your name again, deary?” Dark was awful with names, but mainly because she was never considerate to remember names in the first place. “Oh, what does it matter, right? You all look the same to me after a while.”
Damion was in no mood for games with Erin being around. He marched up to Dark and then decided to stop just outside of arms reach, realizing Erin, in her boldness, would likely stand right next to him as his equal. He did not want the two of them to be anywhere near eachother for he knew how Dark could be.

"Mind your tongue, Dark. You are among equals."

He realized that he meant that. Unlike many women he had come to know, Dark was a Warrior, just as Erin was. And they both embraced their Warrior heretage, even if one was legally insane.

"It is because nobody comes here anymore that I keep returning. But what of you? Are you here to get me to torment your sister or do you seek the comfort of nestalgia?"
OOC ON: //Forgive me for stopping in the middle of the role play my friends but I must retire for the night. I shall be back on tomorrow night a bit earlier than tonight. So until then take care and be safe. Dirty dreams.//
Dark became somewhat lost in thought for a moment. The chilling cries of her victims she would drag back here tricked or wounded echoed in her mind as she smiled pleasantly. Their pleas for their lives excited her and the sounds of their painful deaths comforted her. “You know very well that Saryu hides away like the coward she is surrounded by a false idea that pure lands will keep me away. Cleverly, it has actually worked.” She frowned and began to walk back into the shadows of the tavern; it didn’t matter at the time if Damion came in or not with the girl. The girl didn’t interest her as of now, but strangely neither did he. A dusty couch sat lonely at one end of the tavern as she headed toward it, hopping over it and planting herself onto it. The image of a fireplace that hadn’t been used in a long time as soft piles of ash and twigs filtered down to where a fire would actually be. Her eyes dimly began to glow and she began to hum an eerie hymn in a forgotten language.

She stopped and looked in his direction, then began to laugh manically as the walls creaked and quivered at the sound. “I want to play…I want to feel the flesh dripping from my fingertips and taste the blood in my lips again. It’s been so long since I hear the sufferings of others at my feet. The common folk have become wise and keep their distance away, as if they can feel the madness by my very presence. I didn’t know it had become so apparent now.” For the first time, Dark felt alone yet she was deciding if it was a good thing or a bad thing. She began to talk as if she were ranting onto herself, not caring if Damion or his companion heard or not, “…Saryu knew of the suffering we endured together. Yet shuns me like I won’t understand that I’m supposed to sympathize with it, but I take comfort that it made us stronger. Made me stronger. I want to play again.”
Damion had to admit that he was a little bit creeped out at this point. Crazy people were painfully unpredictable yet he hoped she would see use enough in him not to try anything drastic. After all, how many people could she know who were not only willing to take her to bed, but delighted by the thought of it? He would do nothing to frustrate Erin but Dark had to know that if she hurt her, then she would loose him completely.

"You said that to me last time. Are you running out of victims or are the ones at your disposal not sporting enough for you?"

In all honesty, the wanton murder of random people was something he saw as wasteful. Waste was a major taboo among the Clans. He could not respect her for such actions, yet he knew that she usually had a plan... or something.
OOC: ON

You're a ******** idiot, aren't you?
OOC: ON

[********]

Now get out.
“You think it’s easy to hold onto a body that the world has begun to reject. It desires to go back to the place of origins.” Her voice became detached overlapped by another’s. More masculine and dark, her crimson eyes faded and became dark pools. “It clings to hold onto this world like a dying flame but does not see the demise of what is to come. Her sister’s end will come soon and fear you must from the line that is shared by you, Damion.” She was possessed by a being that Damion had not encountered, “Out of all my spawn that I’ve nurtured Dark and Saryu were my most curious creations. Dark loved Saryu more than anyone else in this realm, more than she loved herself. She loved Saryu so much that love turned to madness. A curse that has trapped you along with it. But I sense you wish to break from it, mortal. There is a way, if you are willing to make a deal?” The hand extended in a gesture offering to hear more, but not one of finality.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff