Welcome to Gaia! ::

Katarjena's Waifu

shadow_dreamer
Lord Arrion
OOC

Sounds cool to me, I'd love to have the Black Halo or Underworld rebooted. Would be nice, but you can't count on me as much as I'd like to claim so.

((I'm aware but we could make them sister threads.))
OOC

Nice thought, but I believe initially I should leave whatever I have on the back burner. I am not around often enough to keep something managed. Along with there not enough people moving things on Gaia, seems like the focus should be much more narrow. Like the reboot of Underworld would sound like a nice plan.

Demonic Waffles

Lord Arrion
shadow_dreamer
Lord Arrion
OOC

Sounds cool to me, I'd love to have the Black Halo or Underworld rebooted. Would be nice, but you can't count on me as much as I'd like to claim so.

((I'm aware but we could make them sister threads.))
OOC

Nice thought, but I believe initially I should leave whatever I have on the back burner. I am not around often enough to keep something managed. Along with there not enough people moving things on Gaia, seems like the focus should be much more narrow. Like the reboot of Underworld would sound like a nice plan.

((I can start working on it, since I am on here enough. I'll keep everyone's positions, but I'll say goodbye to this thread. I may be able to keep up with it enough. Probably plan for next month.))

Gaian

Narrowing his eyes as this transpired infront of him, Christian took a step forward, both weapons leveling upon Dreamer as she struck Trinity down.

"Dreamer. You don't want to do this..."

He didn't want to fight her, but would if he needed to.

Taking his gaze from Dreamer for a moment, he glanced at his weapons. His fingers tightened around the hilt as his hand tested the weight. He only had a few rounds left before he would have to reload. If he had the time.

"Calm down, Dreamer..."

Demonic Waffles

User Image

"You're trying so hard to get me to calm down." Dreamer's voice was almost mocking, although she couldn't see him through the wrap around her eyes, she knew he was holding guns to her. "Shoot me then." Without another word she began to run at him, her wings being used as a propeller for her speed. The thought of getting shot was almost entrancing, he had been trying to make sure she was safe, and yet here he stood having to make the decision to finally harm her. Dreamer wasn't sure how he was going to justify himself, maybe self defense.

Could he really make her see what she was doing wrong?

Or maybe this was justified as right in her mind since Damion said he was trying to hold her back from her true potential. Either way, the blood lust had completely taken over her sense of emotions. Therefore her only objective was to see him bleed. If she had to get shot a couple of time to land a hit on him, she would consider the injuries, after all, right now she was twice his size.

✖ D R E A M E R ✖

Gaian

The Fallen's eyes were instantly drawn back to her now monstrous form as she began to charge him. This was it. This was her choice. She wanted to harm him.

That made her the enemy.

"Dammit, Dreamer..."

He cursed under his breath before taking a step back, bracing himself as she charged.

"Fine!!"

Lunging forward, Christian broke into a charge toward her. Extending his Colts, he spread his arms and squeezed the last round in each chamber, aiming at those large wings spread to her sides. The bullets were still enhanced, glowing and crackling with that holy electricity.

If they made contact, they would tear through the thin leathery flesh that made up each wing. The only energy would then infect the demonic flesh of her new form, and begin to spread like a flame, turning the flesh to ash.

If they missed, the bullets would detonate just behind her, the enchantment reacting to the demonic energies of her aura alone, hopefully causing some collateral damage to their target.

Without waiting for the result, Christian crossed his arms as he charged, holstering his weapons under each arm once more. Throwing his arms outward once more, they began to move with his charge, helping him increase his momentum. Parting his lips, the Fallen let out a bellowing scream as those silvery-white veins covering his body, grew larger, and brighter.

"Lqelelt!"

Particles of white energy began to manifest in the air, moving outward from his body, from the very veins themselves. Shifting his weight further forward, the energy hung in the air around him, giving him a very celestial glow. Almost as if reacting to the holy word he spoke, his body shot forward with a sudden burst of intense speed.

Kicking off the ground, Christian would leap into the air, his momentum carrying him forward still, toward Dreamer. Hauling his right arm back, he would ball his hand into a fist, and direct it square toward her jaw, using his momentum, as well as his own enhanced strength, to hopefully strike her down.

Demonic Waffles

User Image

At first he seemed hesitant like he was going to be defensive, but it pleased her he decided to go the other route. When he shot at her she bent herself to the right. If he was going to hit one side, he would. The left was hit on her wing, a small hiss escaped her her, she wasn't about to give him the satisfaction of a scream as much as it burned.

And burn it did.

Her flesh was turning into a heaping pile of goo as it fell off her, she still rushed at him in the same speed determined to get him. Dreamer knew the second bullet was going to implode, however since it was only aftermath it only burned slightly. Certainly not enough to really hit her since she was in the process of moving away anyways. It seemed while she was close enough distance to him he managed to put the guns away and become a glowing mass, but that would take time. Considering her circumstances she was already ready for him to come at her, although she didn't know why he landed and kicked off again. Dreamer threw her large claw out before he wanted to shove energy at her she very quickly flung him off balance. The amount of speed he used, and the time she needed only to throw her hand up, she was sure he was going to get thrown off.

The small amount of energy she received in the short time she held his fist burned her palm a little. How much energy did he have left before she landed hits? She was patient, her wing was burned, she knew he couldn't keep this up. For how she would keep her dance up with him, let him pull out all of his weapons, take a few hits from him that would hurt later. However she was determined to leave a mark on him.

✖ D R E A M E R ✖

Gaian

While his speed had increased substantially, the momentum he had thrown forward to do so, made it very hard to stop, and thus when she deflected his punch to the side, all he could do was stumble forward at high speeds. Leaning forward, Christian took a knee, sliding violently across the ground. He did however, manage to slow down a bit.

Shifting his weight further forward still, he moved his body into a forward roll. Pressing his left hand into the ground as he did so, he pivoted, reversing the direction he faced as he came to a halt, facing her.

His right hand rose to his shoulder, and took firm grasp of his swords hilt. The blade upon his back instantly began to glow with that same silver-white energy in response to his touch. With a grunt, he drew the weapon from its sheath, and kicked off at her once more.

Charging, his body continued to glow. His physical attributes had been amplified. Speed, strength, and endurance. Running at her, Christina drew his blade back, only to thrust it forward, aiming for her abdomen, slightly to the right as to avoid the major internal organs.

Demonic Waffles

User Image

Pleased with knocking him away she stood her ground. The pain from her wing was going to the bone making it increasingly difficult to move her left arm. Every time she did a pang of pain pulsed through her arm. A slight growl emitted from her staring him down with pure rage, there was one weapon she hadn't pulled out. Although she was going to wait a moment until she knew what his next move would be, and it came quickly. A sword huh? Seemed those who started with weapons always ended with them. Guns were nice and fast, sleek and sexy, but their ammo eventually ran out. It seemed in Cloud's case that was it, so the sword was next.

Seemed it drew energy off him much like her own did, she had left them behind however. When he came at her again with the intense speed she moved away from the blade to her left. The tip and side seared the side of her waist. But getting him in close proximity was priceless, she swiftly drew her knee out to nail him in the side. That would give her enough distance to extend her leg into his chest, along with the talons.

✖ D R E A M E R ✖

Gaian

Glancing to the side, Christian took the knee to the side with a grunt, letting the force actually push him forward instead of holding his ground, his Kevlar vest absorbed some of the impact, preventing the wind from being knocked completely out of his lungs.. Shifting his weight forward purposely now, he threw himself into another forward roll. Kicking back to his feet after the roll, he dashed forward a foot or two, before kicking his heel back and pivoting. Leaning back, he extended his left leg, straight, whilst bending his right knee, and leaning back. Bringing his sword upward, he let left hand press against the flat of the blade, near the hilt, whilst pointing it forward, taking a defensive stance.

"Alvelct..."

He breathed out in a whisper, letting his hand slide along the length of his blade as he held his stance. A white energy surged up the blade, following the path of his hand. The silver of the blade was engulfed by the energy, rendering the blade itself, non-visible. The energy within the air around him began to shift and contort once more, His left hand began to shimmer and glow, particles of holy energy being drawn out of the air around him, and to the hand, forearm, and shoulder of the left side of his body.. Slowly, silver plates began to form, his hand growing bulkier. With a flash, an armored gauntlet engulfed his forearm, plating surrounded his bicep, and hung off his shoulder, connected together with chain links. It seemed to blend in with his coat as it hung off his body. The armor emitted a brilliant energy, almost blinding at first, painfully so to some.

His eyes narrowed, those veins covering his body pulsating steadily with his heart beat. He seemed to be breathing heavily now, but may just be from his acrobatics. Seemingly unphased by it, he held his ground, holding his defensive stance.

Demonic Waffles

User Image

That gained her some time.

"Well you have managed to mangle one wing.." Dreamer murmured to herself, she took a few steps back again and watched him from afar. It would seem he was charging for something. If he wanted to play good and evil she was more then willing to pull all the evil she had out. Thinking about it now, Cloud seemed to pull the good out in her, while Damion wanted to rouse the evil. Dreamer herself was in the middle but the essences stayed the same, they leaned to whatever was around in her current mind set.

Dreamer lifted her hand up, it was time to show Cloud her first weapon. Shadow's drew from the ground up like a wind gust. The mass became long, leaving a grip fro her hand to clench onto. The shadow's disbursed leaving her a long whip. Dreamer grinned at Cloud, "So let me take an arm off." The last of the shadows came back to lift up blades that went out and then curved down. "In hell they need a little spice." She knew he was going to hit her with something, but she didn't know if he was going to use a blast, or his blade again. Instead of waiting for it, she drew her energy in and drew the whip down, aiming for his left shoulder.

✖ D R E A M E R ✖

Gaian

The way he held his stance, his left arm was presented forward as he held his blade, the armor seemed to pulse in tune with his heart beat, brightly when she summoned her whip, almost as if reacting to it. Drawing a deep breath, Christian steadied his footing, and waited, knowing what was next

Taking a step forward, Christian let out a grunt. Throwing his left arm forward, he clenched his fist tightly. Moving his arm into the path of the whip, he closed his eyes. The bladed whip would wrap around his forearm several times, the metal of the blades scraping against that of his armor with a sickening screech. Taking a step forward, Christian rotated his forearm, and his wrist, allowing his metal covered hand to close down around the whip, gripping it tightly. His right arm moved slightly to the side, gripping his sword tightly.

Drawing another breath, Christian would give the whip a powerful pull, attempting to throw her off balance, before taking another step forward, wrapping the whip further around his forearm.

Demonic Waffles

User Image

Why was he taking the whip further with him? Dreamer was assuming that he was going to fire something at her, not take her whip with him? Puzzled she growled and attempted to pull back on it. She was figuring that he was going to fire something up the whip, in that case her confidence was on the evil that surrounded the weapon to protect her. Then he yanked, leaving her to stumble forward before giving herself some ground to plant her talon into the ground. What was he doing? A yank? That was it, Dreamer decided to pull her arm back to bring the pressure of the blade in on his arm. "Armor can only hold so much."

✖ D R E A M E R ✖

Gaian

Gritting his teeth, the Fallen said not a word to acknowledge her statement. Taking another step forward, toward her, he wrapped the whip even further around his forearm. The veins pushed against his flesh to the point where liquid silver began to seep from his pores. The magic within his blood eagerly striving to get past the only thing keeping it from bursting.

His body

The armor's glow began to fade as he continued to step forward, step by step. Bending inward, the metal slowly began to dull, taking a darker tint as the evil within her whip began to take its toll. Closing his eyes, Christian drew a deep breath, only to let out a yell.

The scar that spanned the diagonal of his face seemed to split open, ever so slightly, more of that liquid silver seeping forth. The energy in the air around him began to shift, drawing toward his back. It clustered together, becoming more and more visible.

Wings.

Giving the whip another powerful yank, the Fallen took another large step forward, quickly closing the gap between the two of them.

Demonic Waffles

User Image

There was something very wrong about this whole thing. All the demon could do was watch him, watch him through her senses. All of him seemed different, he was, in a sense bleeding. Normal the iron smell would follow, but the glow became intense. A low growl emitted from her, Dreamer took hold of the whip, pulling her whip lower into him. Just as she did, she sense something else coming from him, wings, again she stopped in awe. When she did it was over, she fell to one of her knees as he pulled her.

✖ D R E A M E R ✖

Gaian

Glancing briefly to the side, the fallen took another deep breath, and threw his right arm outward to the side. Releasing his blade, he let it speed off to the side, embedding itself into the dirt beside him. The moment it had left his hand, it lost its glow. With his energy no longer being diverted to the blade, his armor brightened for a moment, temporarily renewed with the reserve of energy that was just freed up.

With another quick movement of his hand, Christian let the whip wrap further around his armor, only to give it another powerful tug when she fell to her knee, attempting to pull her further forward to further assure his next action would succeed.

Kicking off the ground, Christian lunged at her, extending his right hand to grab at one of her horns, for stability, as he threw his entire weight upon her off balance form, attempting to bring her to the ground.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff