Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image User Image

Li's words held a lot of power and weight right now. Not because of anything else, other than the fact that Li...Li had been around for a long time. Since the days in the Lost Nights. He knew her. He knew a lot about her. He had been around for some pretty ugly times for her and so when he spoke of the many people she had saved...she closed her eye's. More pain and confusion.
"Li..." she didn't move or hug him back when he hugged her.
"If...I wasn't bound...by my kessen chu...If I was nothing but a pirate...I...I don't know if..." she couldn't bring herself to say it. To say the words: If I would be so caring or noble.
"My Immortality ... my having to kill the bad guys as a repentance has made me this so called Hero...the lie. I told Leon today...that if he were to attack the ship right now, that I'd kill him. I'd kill him and not feel an ounce of sorrow about it. I was trying to prove my point to him. That I am no one's true friend or lover. How can I be if I could turn them out to quickly?" Onyx was confusing Devotion with Duty but could not yet see that.

She shook her head "I am glad that you are alright. I will...think on your words. Thank you" she said to him.
"Look...I have had a very trying day. I think I am going to try and get some sleep." it was her polite way of excusing him. If the circumstances were different, if today hadn't been full of such torment she would have invited him to stay to snuggle up to. Right now...she felt disgusted with herself. Onyx was believing the (mostly) lies that she had been fed.

Once Li would remove himself from her room she would lock the door and get changed for bed. She would crawl into her cold and lonely bed, thinking, mind reeling, until she got a migraine so bad that sleep was the only cure.
Li slowly released onyx from the hug and smiled softly."those are a lot of what if's.......but if doesnt count for anything....it what is that matters." He said as he walked towards her bedroom door. Time was solid and irreversable, Who she is now is what mattered. He hoped shed realize this. He stopped just in front of her bedroom door." By the way.....I'm not human......but that doesnt make any less of a good person." He said shutting the door behind him.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
(( -Throws Confetti- Yaaay for page 2500! cheese_whine dramallama ))
User Image

Lance Graystone

Former Prince of Azarth

Mood: Calm I Health: Normal I Magic Level Level: Normal

-Also joins in the celebrations-

Lance Graystone had spent time thinking about what to do about the interesting situation his sister and her ex-boyfriend had gotten themselves -and him- into. His sister had a child growing inside of her. Ceaser had to stick around and figure out what kind of role he was going to play in the child's future. And Lance? Well, he had to figure out what he could do to suport his sister.

He would be sticking around the ship for a while, he knew that much. Not only did his family and Ceaser need his help but Onyx might as well. With the darkness hanging over the ship she would need all the help she could get. And he would stay here until she was completely back to normal. If that ever happened.

He stood in the bar, fixing tie as he stood there. He was wearing a white suit with a red tie, the ruby he once wore also missing. There was a bit of gold on his tie, a GW in gold. His blond hair was gone neatly, and his voilet eyes looked out. One of his eyes were fake, but it would take someone talented to see it. He blinked and turned, signing.

What was he going to do with himself?

Theme Song: N/A

The Bar

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Ceasar Espinoza

“Thinking a lot eh?”

Ceasar was sitting in the seat next to Lance. The artist had been there for the last few minutes working in silence, drawing various pictures most specifically of the now Pregnant Ailsa. He wasn’t sure what he was to call her now, their relationship was too much for her to be a basic baby momma, and she was certainly more important to him than that. The brown haired boy was already thinking of other things when Lance decided to appear.

He always wanted to talk to Ceasar about what had happened, he felt that the demon deserved to know why he attacked him. “Look You don’t like me, and personally that’s fine, I just think I should talk to you about what happened that days we fought.”

Ceasar turned toward the demon, his brown eyes boring into the purple hues of Lance. A part of him hoped he at least understood so it can all be water under the bridge. “I mean if you don’t want to speak on it, then I am able to just forget about it.” It wasn’t going to be hard, Ceasar wanted to just get it all out in the open, if he was going to start fresh, he needed to start here first.

[
User Image

Lance Graystone

Former Prince of Azarth

"There is a lot on my mind."

Lance turned towards the boy, eyes dark and a grim expression on his face. He had a lot to think about, and some of it had to do with how he was going to deal with Ceaser. He guessed he would deal with him the way he normally would. Crossing his arms, he nodded.

"I would like to know why. I think I've gotten a pretty good idea of the situation from Ailsa but I would always rather hear it from the horses mouth, so to speak." Lance then nodded slightly. It was going to be a difficult subject but it was better to speak of it now then later.

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Ceasar Espinoza

“Call it a misunderstanding, I was told to go after the leader of the Graystone demon family.” The artist at this point took a break from his drawing and turned around to face the “We Thought it was you, and well, of course being the only one he knew about the Graystones locations I was forced to seek you out.” Another pause, this time it was for the artist to get out of his seat and move toward behind the var to get a cup of water.

It was mostly to calm his nerves by this point the young boy was now slightly more cautious about Lance. “From that point I had to attack you, Iluckily All I had to do was keep you alive, Why wasn’t I surprised when it was all revealed to be a fraud.” Another reason he hated the old demon hunting association. In the end they lied to him and so many other people, enough for Leon to lose a lot of trust in them, which wasn’t recovered after what happened in Sigil.

[
User Image

Lance Graystone

Former Prince of Azarth

"You were mislead in that respect." Lance sat down on one of the stools and folded his hands in front of him. "I may be the head of my family but I am by far the worst. Alura is the worse, but thankfully you never met her."

He leaned a little more forward and his expression grew dark again. "Did they ever tell you why they wanted me alive? It seems strange me."

The Bar

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Raziel had knocked on the Captains door and when no voice of welcome came he got a little worried. Using his symbiotic ways he would enter her room. Moving silently his eye's searched the dim room. He would move around the shoji screens and stop seeing her still sleeping. He frowned a little. One of two things were happening. One her body and mind was taking a beating and exhausting her or She was so depressed she just slept. He hope out of the two that it wasn't the later. Moving closer he could see that though she looked relatively the same her skin did seem a little paler, her face a little more gaunt. Still, even in her moment of utter weakness he thought that she was beautiful. His hand reached down to remove a strand of her hair from her face, he stirred her awake. When Raziel saw her eye's he was very surprised.

"Oh...Onyx..." it was his first initial reaction. He quickly recovered though "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you. I was just...worried. Wanted to make sure you were doing well. I brought you something" he said nodding to her side table and the tray that now sat on it. He had brought tea and food. He had oni sit up as he sat to the edge of the bed. He listened to her thank him for all that he's done so far and 'putting up with her'. He knew her mind wasn't right at the moment.

"Onyx...just eat. Don't worry about all that other s**t. It's all s**t. You know it. Every single last shred. You know I am here for you. Always have been and always will be" when Oni tried to protest he stopped her. He told her he didn't want her to go there and talk about this garbage.

"Just eat. We will figure out something for you Onyx. C'mon now. Your not thinking. Your an experienced alchemist. You will just whip up a potion to change your appearance and ******** the "rules". Everyone knows that Morals and Rules are different. Oni doesn't live by rules." he said winking at her.

The expression on her face was pretty funny. He couldn't believe that she had never thought about that yet. Raziel saw things as pretty simple.
                                          "Look...I don't pry into your life oni. And while I don't think you have to tell me anything, I cannot help but wonder just how it is you've come to be this broken up inside." When Onyx responded with a: 'Maybe I have never been as noble as everyone thinks, maybe it's all a lie, I'm a lie.',
                                          He knew that this was deep for her. Personal. What got him though was her next words.

"I was thinking...maybe if those ******** were dead Lockeport and I wouldn't have any problems. Maybe I should just allow the supernaturals to over run this place and claim it for my ******** own. I mean I tried to keep everything peaceful. Apparently humans aren't into peace."

Now that was quite scary. Further more...she seemed rather serious about this contemplation. She wanted to run everyone out of the town for being the way that they were. "Onyx...what about those that tried to fight? People who had just as much passionate and noble feelings of justice as you did and do. You can't just overwrite them. It's...well...it's not fair. It's not what your all about. You might be confused about who you are, or even what you are but one thing cannot be confused Onyx. You have always known what your all about. Run with it." he shrugged his shoulders.

"Now look what you did. I see what you did there! Got me to talk about that in which I said I didn't want to!" he ran his finger up the bottom of her foot.

Onyx grinned a little 'Well I am good for something" she said as she jerked her foot back. She was still dark but at least she was showing some good emotion.

Raziel would spend some time with her making sure she at least ate before he would leave her to her own. He would return back to the infirmary and call upon Li to give him a check up, making sure he was coming along okay.

Symbiote: Here
                                          The Black Smoke: There
                                          In Flight: His Wings
                                          His Current Threads: Outfit
                                          The Flesh: Physique
                                          Etchings: Markings *Looks like scarification when not in Viribus Form

Oni2047's Significant Otter

Eloquent Lunatic

Walking down the street the male's attire left the same since his last encounter with the pirate queen Onyx, his body swayed back and forth as bare feet took each step in stride. His long flowing white mane just whipped around flowing as he moved, his eye's staring out from over the top of glasses as he walked down the middle of the street. It seemed most of the town had locked themselves in their homes after the other day, and what a wonderful day. Bloodshed and rain, and a little bit of sorrow on the side, what a dish. Glancing around as he continued to move heading for the port he noticed some people out an about, while others merely peeked from their windows and the cracks of their doors. How silly human's acted after a bit of killing, well it was starting to get quiet, so why not liven up the town once more, after all a good killing was never boring.

It was then when his form entered the lower port he stopped, looking over at the vessel, the might ghost ship of the Asper. His eye's narrowed, he knew who was aboard the ship. Standing there his eyes moved from the large boat to the sand, he could still smell the blood, the blood of the woman, it still ran deep in the sand. What a wonderful scent, it almost called to him, the blood of another, the innocent one; how they how treated her. His plan to break her had worked, and now he was moving to full fill his other goal, the second step in his plan. Turning his body around he proceeded to move along back into town, he remembered a shop while he'd been looking for clothing, an antique shop if he recalled correctly. He was looking for an artifact, said to transfer souls from one to another.

Walking along the cobble stone street his bare feet tapped lightly leaving behind shards of ice that followed behind him before warming to temperature and melting into small puddles. His body swayed back and forth while he walked, still a vampire, and still the dangerous allure. Eye's continued to follow him as he moved about town his stride wasn't hindered by insects, no humans running around the usually busy town. Moving along his way he soon entered into the rather richer district, the one's that weren't as effected it seemed, cause more people were out and around. Those that lived near the ship seemed to still be scared. Racing now his mind thought to himself as he turned finally seeing the shop. The sign faded it seemed, though the front of the shop seemed to be brand new, a possible tactic to sell more. 'Lost Treasures' is what the sign read hanging over the door.

Stepping to the frame his hand came up pressing against the door pushing it opened, allowing his rather large form to appear within the shop, the door closing behind him in the brightly lit room. The air around him danced and played until the door shut, it just shot across the room and would probably send a chill down anyone's spine that wasn't used to the cold air he brought with him. The windows and glass cases had already began to tint with ice. Glancing around he noticed what looked like fake trinkets and amulets, as well as books that seemed to have the same name or lead to the same place just different ways. Though out of the corner of his eye he saw a man enter from a cloth from the back. In the back a book, held within a case. His mind now thought that it could be a real one. Vincent just walked towards the counter and while he approached the counter just turned to ice, small flakes of what seemed like snow formed along the wood and wrapped around the man. "I'm looking for The Spirit's Needle."

Oni2047's Significant Otter

Eloquent Lunatic

Staring at the tall slender male the shop keep shook his head and closed the curtain back further as he turned back to Vincent. He could see in the man's eyes nothing, there wasn't emotion but he knew there was motive to do wrong with the needle, and the book that Vincent had glimpsed could be the source of said wrong. Looking down at the smaller man Vincent's body pushed against the counter top for a moment staring down at the man's eyes, he could tell this was a good old boy and that he'd probably not budge from his opinion on the situation. "Forgive me sir but I can't sell that book, it's being looked over for factual evidence." It was a lie, maybe not the best, but one for mere mortals that would just forget about the book. The shop Keeper moved out from the counter and started walking towards a book shelf that held several old, large, small and everything else in between legends and fortune tales that there could be.

Vincent moved towards the counter brushing himself away from it as he walked along the side moving towards the back of the counter, it was then the older man turned and saw what Vincent was doing. "Hey!" He shouted towards him. "You can't go back there, that area is off Li-...." It was all he got out before a long sharp scythe like bone arched from Vincent's back and shot backwards impaling the older man. He looked down as the bone slowly pulled out of his chest, blood gushing from his chest and heart where it was still pumping. He fell down holding his chest looking at Vincent as his head turned looking over his shoulder before disappearing behind the red curtain that lead into the back room. The shop keep fell forward on his face, blood started to run out from under him.

Walking into the back room he glanced around and what seemed like hundreds of the same item, different names tagged to them, seemed a new artifact every month though the artifacts were all the same. His form walked forward his attention locked upon the elegant case that held the book looked within it's own form. The ice formed around him the air dropped in temperature within the back room, his eyes coming to focus on the case as ice formed wrapping against the already chilled glass, his body stopped looking down into the case. The book was small enough to be placed in a pocket. Looking at it as the case was now completely iced over, his hand came up placing it upon the glass before pushing down and snapping the glass as it shattered into small pieces. Reaching down he gripped the spine of the small book and brought it up to his eyes, glass falling along the floor as he did so.

It was then he turned looking around nothing else was in the shop that really seemed to be worth looking at. His form turned lifting the left side of the no sleeved jacket and tucked the book into a small pocket concealing it as he exited back out through the curtain. The place was a freezer box it seemed, he looked around and then towards the ground, the man was already covered in frost and his blood was left frozen in a puddle around his upper torso. Vincent's hand came to his face he could hear the others, more so he could feel Metal trying to snap out of the containment. He needed to find this needle, and the book would be his answer. Now pushing his finger up against his glasses he stepped over the man as he moved to the door and soon pushed it opened. He turned as he left the building flipping the closed sign in the door as he shut and locked the handle. Now standing in the upper part of town Vincent moved turning on his bare feet before walking down the street calmly, as if nothing had happened.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image User Image

Stand on deck Oni looked out at the town and if it weren't for her eye's turning pale, that fire, that present hate for those of Lockeport would be visible. Elbows to the railing of her ship a few things were trafficking through her mind. One, anything supernatural was going to get traced back to this ship. Two, what more can they do about it? Oni was exiled. Wasn't her damn fault. She knew what she would retort with. "Someone dies and it's my fault? How did you work that one out?"
Three, She needed to create a potion to hide herself for when she wanted to go out into town. Things were such a damn mess and whether or not she told anyone in this town what she was...the ******** mayor knew. Oni thought that, that had been good enough. Apparently she was wrong. She had a solution. Run them all out. Oni was not usually a woman to be tested like this. When she got mad she made it rain fire. She wanted it to rain fire right now. With that thought a sharp pain shot through her body, in her chest.
"Hng!" she went clutching as her body lurched forwards a bit. The wave of pain burned. Echs...wanted out.

"N-no! I can't...there are...still those...who tried to fight...I...can't" she thought. But oh she was in denial for fear of what she could do with the power of the Phoenix. She who was so angry at Oni.

She forced herself to stand upright again properly looking back out at the town. If this whole town was nothing but supernaturals she wouldn't have this problem now would she? No. She'd have a whole new set of problems. Like flies to s**t paper if she thought she had issues now with beings like Rysen and Vincent...pft...she couldn't even fathom a whole town that attracts the supernatural folk. Still...she didn't know of any supernatural towns that existed outside of Gaia personally. Was it scary that oni was even contemplating this? Some might think so.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[x][x]

Remedy Laleesha

If Karma Doesnt Hit You, I ******** Will

Return

Remedy had found the town on accident. She hadnt meant to.
Good thing she did though, she was tired, and Nephilim were on her a**.
She walked through the town, passing a tattoo shop that...had a bunch of people outside it.

A tall wild haired girl was pushing people back, Remedy caught sight of a broken window, glass everywhere.
She was shouting and cursing like a sailor. She stood a moment watching. She heard a loud shout and watched a mohawked blue and purple haired girl with tattoos from head to foot rear back and land a solid hit on a mans jaw. The man had been twice her size and went down like a rock.
She winced as the crowd got louder and what she figured was the rest of the workers in the shop came running out.

She wondered what was going on.
She was smart enough how ever to keep her glamour up and around her. Hiding the curled black horns that rested on the sides of her head, the blue flame that would normally be licking along her skin.
The only thing that gave way that she wasnt human were her eyes. Solid blue.
She walked along looking around and soon came upon a dock, a ship catching her eye.
The Asper?
She shoved her hands in her pockets and thought a moment.
She was safe for the next few days, and she needed rest. Desperatly. Dark circles surronded her eyes, and she was slightly paler than what she already was.
Taking a breath she went to the ramp and made her way aboard.
Maybe she could get a room here and hopefully some sleep.
Her ahnd gripped the handle of a Sereph blade at her waist. She was running out and would have to find an Iron Sister soon to have more made.
She couldnt be caught without one.
Nephilim were hard to kill as it was and without a Sereph blade they were twice as hard.

)) *Stands around and acts pretty for 2500.* ((
User Image

Ailsa Graystone

Human Female...

Mood: Calm I Health: Five Weeks I Ki Level: Normal

Ailsa kicked her feet in the water, looking down at her feet as she kicked. She still had a lot on her mind, but the water was cool and it distracted her.

She hadn't left the ship since the incident happened with Onyx. It was Lance who told her what happened and she was worried for her captain. Even though the Asper wasn't a proper pirate ship, she still felt that Onyx was her captain. She felt that she was close to Onyx in a way, maybe not as close as a lot of people, but she wanted to help her. Not that she could figure out how to help her.

She touched her stomach and sighed. If she were to tell Onyx about being pregnant she would most likely be angry. She remembered that Onyx told her that she wouldn't have a pregnant woman on her pirate ship. Maybe now that the ship wasn't active she wouldn't be so angry.

Her head went into her hands. Why did she have to be such and idiot and get pregnant?

She kicked her feet again and fell back against the deck. Why was she worrying so much?

Theme Song: Blue Flames

Location- Deck Pool Area

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas