Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

VilixinPin
User Image

Jix continued to play while cheering and at the sound of a voice she jumped back, her eyes moving to the doorway to see the man Sly there. She was so occupied playing her pinball that she didn't even notice him. She gave a nervous laugh as the game quieted down. "I really enjoy all the noise. Its very vibrant and fills the entire room." She answered as she stepped back up to the machine. She turned around and pushed herself up to sit on top of it, starring at him. She let her left leg cross over her right and leaned back slightly. "I take it you prefer a quiet environment?"
"I do often like things a little quieter." He walked toward her, getting close to her, looking at her face to face, before pulling the plunger, launching the ball into play. "But I've never turned down a game of pinball." He played decently for barely being able to see his flippers. "So what you would your name be?"

Newbie Regular

"No I can't take that for free." Roman said as he placed his money next to her and took the bottle. "Cheers." He said as he opened it and swallowed until he felt like spitting the liqour. Blinking he wiped his mouth and smiled. "That hits the spot."
User Image

Jix moved off the machine, hopping down and standing at the side so she wasn't so much in his way. She stared down at the machine.. this man was way better then she was. Jix would get to distracted by the lights and noises and let the ball drop all the way down, forcing her to restart. Her score didn't even pass 4 digits.. "Wow.. your good at this.."

She looked up at him when he asked her name. "The name is Jix." She replied. She would have extended a hand but he was busy playing, so she crossed them and continued to watch. "Yours was Sly, right?"

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"before you get s**t faced...whats your name?" She asked the man as she watched him chug away.
VilixinPin
User Image

Jix moved off the machine, hopping down and standing at the side so she wasn't so much in his way. She stared down at the machine.. this man was way better then she was. Jix would get to distracted by the lights and noises and let the ball drop all the way down, forcing her to restart. Her score didn't even pass 4 digits.. "Wow.. your good at this.."

She looked up at him when he asked her name. "The name is Jix." She replied. She would have extended a hand but he was busy playing, so she crossed them and continued to watch. "Yours was Sly, right?"
"Yes it is. It's a pleasure to meet you Jix." he smiled as the ball rolled right between his flippers. He turned to face her with a smile and extended his hand to her. "I guess I'm a bit rusty though." He gave her a wink. "If you want to play, don't let me stop you."

Newbie Regular

"Roman Agustin, business man." Taking another swig of the whiskey he quickly set the bottle down and licked his lips. "What's your name if I may ask?" By now his stomach felt warm and his throat dry, but it was all good.
User Image

Jix extended her hand and gave him a soft shake. She shook her head, her ebony hair fluttering around her head gently. "No no.. I was only playing for the flashy lights, loud noises and cute animations" She replied while smiling. "I'm probably done playing for now. And even if your rusty, your still a gazillion million times better then I am." She looked around the room at some of the other games. Darts.. she'd probably poke Sly's eyes out, or stab herself or something. There were some other arcade games, but she'd be equally as bad at those..

"I think I'm going to head back up to the bar though and bug Onyx." She stated and skipped to the door, her hair fluttering about as she did. She leaned against the door frame as if hugging it on her way out. "You can stay down here if you'd like or follow me up." She stated before skipping off down the hallway, whistling a upbeat tune all the way to the bar.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"I am onyx! extraordinaire!", she laughed and smiled to him
"Is there anything i can get you to eat maybe?" she asked him still standing behind the bar.
VilixinPin

Jix extended her hand and gave him a soft shake. She shook her head, her ebony hair fluttering around her head gently. "No no.. I was only playing for the flashy lights, loud noises and cute animations" She replied while smiling. "I'm probably done playing for now. And even if your rusty, your still a gazillion million times better then I am." She looked around the room at some of the other games. Darts.. she'd probably poke Sly's eyes out, or stab herself or something. There were some other arcade games, but she'd be equally as bad at those..

"I think I'm going to head back up to the bar though and bug Onyx." She stated and skipped to the door, her hair fluttering about as she did. She leaned against the door frame as if hugging it on her way out. "You can stay down here if you'd like or follow me up." She stated before skipping off down the hallway, whistling a upbeat tune all the way to the bar.
"I might as well follow you. Lights and sounds don't keep me company as well as people do." he smiled and followed her back toward that bar. "So how do you know Onyx?"

Newbie Regular

"No I'm not hungry, plus when you have an empty stomach the alcohol hits you faster."Roman said as his violet eyes stared at the wall behind Onyx. "So you're extraordinary, what exactly does that mean?" His gaze immediately went to her as soon as he asked.
User Image

Jix loudly entered the bar and skipped to the bar, hopping on the stool she was occupying earlier. She pulled the straw out that she used earlier and nibbled on it, turning it back into a piece of small paper and stuffing it in her pocket. "I have exploreth the shipeth Onxy!" She exclaimed and watched as the man came in after her. "I'm staying at another place currently and met her last night when she came in. Asked me if I'd come visit her at one of her establishments, and viola! Here I be yar." She explained, adding in a bit of pirate lingo at the end.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Onyx looked to Jix as she re-entered "Good! I hope you liked it?", she said watching her chew "are you hungry?" she heard her answer a question to sly who was approaching behind her and laughed at her little pirate accent.
"Jix...i swear you keep that up and ima shrink you and stick you in my pocket and carry you everywhere I go!"

She then looked to Roman "Oi oi mate, you really want to know?" she laughed again.
User Image

"Oh, it was most enjoyable! You still have to show me all the secrets though. I didn't investigate the bottom most floor however.. I'll have to do that later. And I'm not hungry, but thanks for the offer." Jix giggled after wards as Onyx suggested shrinking the young lady down and carrying her around in her pocket. Her eyes went wide also with curiousity. "Can you actually do that? That'd be so cool. I could like.. I don't know what but I could do all sorts of things."

Jix had heard Roman asking what she was extraordinary at and smirked as Onyx gave a evasive answer. Jix leaned closer to the man. "She is extraordinary in bed." She told the man with a wink. Jix wouldn't know, but she wanted to tease Onyx.
VilixinPin
User Image

Jix loudly entered the bar and skipped to the bar, hopping on the stool she was occupying earlier. She pulled the straw out that she used earlier and nibbled on it, turning it back into a piece of small paper and stuffing it in her pocket. "I have exploreth the shipeth Onxy!" She exclaimed and watched as the man came in after her. "I'm staying at another place currently and met her last night when she came in. Asked me if I'd come visit her at one of her establishments, and viola! Here I be yar." She explained, adding in a bit of pirate lingo at the end.
"And here I thought Onyx only recruited from insane asylums." He smiled at her and looked at Onyx, chuckling at her enthusiasm. "I found her trying to burn this b***h down in the game room Onyx," he waited a minute before adding the "Just kidding."

Newbie Regular

"Nope I was just trying to a start a conversation." He said bluntly before picking up the bottle of whiskey and chugging more of it down. By now he would start to lose his balance, his words would slur and last but not least his senses would slow down, ah the wonders of drugs. "Huh?" He said and turned around to the other woman who had said something towards him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff