Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"Oh common! you can do better than water! how about .... a fruit smoothie or something!", she said surprised that her active mind didnt think of something bright and colorful.
User Image

Jix giggled and thought for a second, her head bobbing left and right in thought. "Alright.. How about a banana and strawberry fruit smoothie with whip cream on top and a piece of pineapple dropped it?" She asked with a smile. "I'm not as myself as I usually am. Bad sleep does that to me." She explained as she waited on her drink. She leaned forward so her chest leaned against the bar counter, her hands down in her lap.
Sly walked around, looking puzzled at his surroundings. he finally found a familiar face. "Hey onyx?" he said, sounding rather confused. "What is happening?"

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
(( sorry i was posting my reasons for this place back now ))

Onyx smiled and began to make her drink. When she was done she slid it over to her "There ya go!", she said cheerfully.

She then saw sly come through the front door. "Hey sly..and what do you mean whats going on? This is my ship!", she said with a laugh.

(( you may go read what i've posted in the guild under 'Asper Nights' ))
User Image

Jix sat up straight as her drink was slid over to her. She pulled out a small piece of paper and folded a straw in her lap and tapped it with her finger. The paper straw turned into plastic and she plopped it into her drink. "Thanks yous!" She cheered and put her lips over the straw, drinking the smoothie slowly.

"So, when ya gonna give me the grand tour?" she asked between drinking.

(( Its fine ^.^ I figured you were busy with something or something. ))

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Onyx laughed "well...normally i would say just go look for yourself..but i guess for you i could give you a tour. Its not really that grand.." she said with light shrug.
onyx2047
(( sorry i was posting my reasons for this place back now ))

Onyx smiled and began to make her drink. When she was done she slid it over to her "There ya go!", she said cheerfully.

She then saw sly come through the front door. "Hey sly..and what do you mean whats going on? This is my ship!", she said with a laugh.

(( you may go read what i've posted in the guild under 'Asper Nights' ))
"When did you get a ship, and who in their right mind would leave you as captain." he smiled and bellied up to the bar. "You know my usual doll?" he gave her a coy smile and a wink.
User Image

"I'd probably get lost.. or destroy something.. I need supervision." She nodded cutely as she finished off her drink. She pulled the whip cream pine apple piece from it and plopped it in her mouth, licking the whip cream off her fingers. "It was really good, thanks."

"And not that grand! I've only seen two parts and I already think its awesome!" She exclaimed, throwing her arms in the air to help get her point across. "Its a lot more spacious then it looked on the outside to." Jix noticed another person come up to the bar and she gave him a cheerful wave.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Onyx smirked to Sly " I've had this ship for some time now. My pirate friend owed me for the other one he destroyed...and what do you mean sly? I should think people just LOVE being commanded by me! >.>" she laughed.
"As to your usual...no i wouldnt know sly. I generally dont serve and once i have the proper staff....i probably wont! come now i thought you knew all this! what a rookie!", she teased him back.

She then looked to Jix "Really? you think so? well! good because I like it too. Its in my heart, what can I say? Asper when it was just a ship has seen so much action i am honored to give her a finish like this", she sighed content. "Alright I shall give you the tour..."

Newbie Regular

Looking up to the massive wooden ship the first thought that came into the mind of Roman Agustin was that it was a pirate ship, but why would pirates use such an obsolete vessel? Last he remembered pirates now ran around with AK-47's and speed boats, taking large cargo ships over in the Horn of Africa and the Straits of Malacca. But then again Roman knew that in a world filled with all sort of seemingly impossible things the ship he was heading to could very well be a pirate ship crewed by Vampires or elves.

The fog helped obscure his vision and it didn't help that the moisture was sticking to the wife beater and button-up shirt he had on, but he just to investigate the vessel. As he stepped onto the deck his violet eyes quickly scanned around, his left hand very close to the hip holster that held his personal weapon.
VilixinPin
User Image

"I'd probably get lost.. or destroy something.. I need supervision." She nodded cutely as she finished off her drink. She pulled the whip cream pine apple piece from it and plopped it in her mouth, licking the whip cream off her fingers. "It was really good, thanks."

"And not that grand! I've only seen two parts and I already think its awesome!" She exclaimed, throwing her arms in the air to help get her point across. "Its a lot more spacious then it looked on the outside to." Jix noticed another person come up to the bar and she gave him a cheerful wave.
He smiled across to her and touched the tip of his hat and nodded. "How are you?"

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Roman would see another door that lead into the ship, clearly the boat had been customized. Once through that door, he would be in the main bar area where everyone seemed to be.
User Image

Jix turned to look at the man that had joined them in the room. "I'm doing great!" She chirped and turned back to Onyx as she listened to her talk about the ship. She seemed to care a lot about this vessel and Jix smiled as she listened. When Onyx said she'd give her a tour Jix jumped back off her stool and did a cute spin. "Thanks!" She cheered and eagerly waited for the tour to start. She stopped for a brief second to look at the man named Sly and realized she was being rude, trying to drag Onyx away from her job as bartender and from attending to this vessel. "Well.. you don't have to if you don't want to. I mean, I can always explore."

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Onyx laughed at Jix "ok tell you what go explore and whatever you missed i shall show you. Its a large ship yes but not THAT damn large. Dont worry about breaking anything", she said with a wink hoping shed remember her scroll.

Newbie Regular

"Hmm..." Sniffing the air Roman set his eyes upon the door that would lead him into the ship. So without hesitation he made his way to the entrance and walked in, shutting the door shut after entering. "The nose knows..." Looking around he deduced that he was in a bar and that it also was filled with people? Or at least they resembled people. "Hi?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff