Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
User Image

Kogami looks over at Natalie and shakes his head. "Right now this therapy from my dimension will make him a better person and put his psych back together. Plus, I can read there levels and they can be fixed." He walks over to both of them and picks them up to head towards the portal. Before he leaves, "I have to do this it is part of the system I work for if I leave them. I get in trouble."

Kogami takes them both to his world to get treatment to help out both of them. "This place will help you out any ways that you can not think of. Plus get you therapy."

Dragonsrules77
Mademoiselle Alvinette

Lonely Protector

7,450 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
Vincent of Chaos

"Crap... Ugh, I just wanna get out of here..." Marcus groaned, staggering with each step. Leroy was remaining silent as he trembled, the leading shaking him from his own haven. Marcus was being fussy, and difficult. Leroy felt too frightened of the world, and himself. An observant person could also spot other tools on the belt, like a flashlight, a pocket knife holder (which held a swiss army knife), and his back pocket held a thin wallet. It contained a few large bills, twenties and fifties, his identification, and the police badge which has been altered slightly with an 'Honorary Discharged' with contrasting text.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image
User Image

Natalie leveled a hard stare at Kogami. "All this, and I still don't know what agency you work for, and how your jurisdiction extends all the way out here," she pointed out. "And if you're takin' my friend into custody, then he and I both have the right to know."

But she noticed that Leroy was sobbing, and she went over to comfort him. Even though she knew he couldn't return the hug at the moment, she gave him a hug. He looked like he needed it. "Everything's gonna be okay," she whispered in his ear. "They're gonna see what a good-hearted person you are, and you'll be home soon. I'm just so sorry I couldn't stop him!"

She heard yelling coming from the kitchen, and a cello being played upstairs, but she wasn't worried about either of those things right now, only about preventing poor Leroy's future from being ruined!

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Kogami looks at both of them, "It is another dimensional government that was founded to keep both this world, the holy world and underworld in check. They evaluate any psychological problems and give them therapy to help fix people. Also if they are not fixable they stick in the jail there or become an enforcer for the agency." His eyes glance at Leroy, "if you try anything you will not be able get out safely. You are already in an unstable mode I am here to get it fixed for you."

Dragonsrules77
Mademoiselle Alvinette

Lonely Protector

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
Vincent of Chaos

"You got the wrong guy! Dude, please. Lemme go! I got a race to get to, I had tickets for that NASCAR rally this evening! I got a quarter grand in my pocket! Take it and lemme go, please!" He continues trying to bribe Kogami, hoping that he'd keep Leroy and lock him up. Leroy was unmoved, save for physically being lead, nor did he attempt to reach for anything (which is good). He wouldn't, and still, he was threatened more. Why?
Leroy was being cooperative. Why was he getting shafted? Both wondered this, but his crying at least ceases a point, sniffles on occasion, and watery eyes.

Marcus just wants a free ride out.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

"But who appointed your guys to be judge and jury?" Natalie asked pointedly. "I mean, that's an awful lot of power to be wieldin' over people!"

Dragonsrules77
Vincent of Chaos

((I can only do like one more. I'm gettin sleepy!))

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

"That Natalie is a good question, but this was kind of setup during the dawn of time and it has been in affect for a while now." Kogami looks over at Leroy, "I am not an inspector you can buy off you should be back in few days for your race so don't worry. You are just making it worse." The portals come by in the cafe and he picks up Leroy and Marcus and carries them towards the portal to be evaluated. "Oh, since we talked about the agency they will brainwash you of what happened tonight."

Dragonsrules77
Mademoiselle Alvinette

Lonely Protector

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
Vincent of Chaos

"I can't even see the race scheduled tonight?... That's cold!" Marcus sighed, wondering why he kept looking like Leroy spoke those things. Leroy was filed with guilt, and doubt, 'why didn't I stay and protect mom?' he thought quietly, the police officer's eyes fixed to the ground. Perhaps this was just the way life is, and it's catching up to him, now.
"...Mom." Leroy mumbled lightly, feeling sorry for even going down stairs this evening. Lucky he didn't show a dragon form to tear Marcus apart.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

"Waitwaitwaitwaitwait...so you're tryin' to tell me you work for God?" Natalie replied, trying to decide whether she believed him or not. "And by the way, Leroy's not the one resistin'. Marcus, aka the little creep that Leroy was beatin' up on, is the one who's givin' you lip. Leroy's an ex-cop. He follows the law. He respects the law."

And then Natalie just about lost it when Kogami said a very bad word. The "B" word was a touchy subject with Natalie, since she'd been threatened with it before...

"Ohhhhh no!" she protested. "It's bad enough you're haulin' off these guys to another dimension, but threatenin' anybody with brainwashing is beyond the pale! I like ya, but I've got boundaries, bub!"

Dragonsrules77
Vincent of Chaos

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

"You will basically will forget what happened a few hours ago. That is what I mean by that and these two will basically get it done if they are treated or one is turned into an enforcer for the group." Kogami pulls both of them into the portal with him. "Plus, Marcus time runs a bit different in this place." He takes both of them in the portal then they both just need therapy and they fall out of the portal inside the cafe again not realizing what just happened.

Dragonsrules77
Mademoiselle Alvinette

Lonely Protector

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
Vincent of Chaos

As befuddled as both of them are, Leroy, for an unknown reason, still felt unable to speak. It was like this whole event wasn't important, yet he fussed so greatly over it. Marcus, however, felt rather annoyed. Leroy hadn't yet discovered anything, since all of that seemed like a dream, and Marcus just up and went for the Harley out front, wordless, too.

((I assume they had their therapy then went back out, and just forgot everything? Even the fight?))

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

"I don't care what it means!" Natalie spat out. "I said no. Bad enough that the Hatter plays with my brain! You don't get to do it too! 'Sides that, brainwashin' only sets everybody that many steps back when they might actually be in a position to help you!"

And of course, Kogami didn't listen, and Natalie was fuming. How could making them forget possibly do anybody any good? Just when she was starting to understand what was going on here, Kogami was going to make her forget? "Are all men this pigheaded, or is it just you???"

And then Kogami pulled both guys through a portal, making the three of them disappear. She did a double-take when Leroy and--who was that other dude???--were suddenly spat out of a portal and into the cafe, and the other dude sped off while Leroy was standing there numbly. And Natalie suddenly had an awful headache. What she didn't know was that her mind had fought the memory override tooth and nail, and it had been a bit too much for her to handle painlessly. All she knew was that she needed to lie down in the dark somewhere.

"G-gotta go to bed!" she said apologetically, rubbing her temples. "Head hurts...hopefully I'll see ya tomorrow!" She barely made it to her bed before she collapsed.

((Bedtime for Alvie. Good night, everybody! emotion_zzz ))

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
Dragonsrules77

((I assume they had their therapy then went back out, and just forgot everything? Even the fight?))

((Very much so on that one.))

Loyal Gaian

Meep had somehow gotten back up to his room. He'd made a glutton of himself, finally getting his strength back. He was sleeping on the floor next to the bed. He was laying on the floor beside his mate, his body going through everything quickly to get his strength and body back to normal.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
(( oh .. is Meep going to feed the little ones ? OxO Mommies milk XD ))

Julian snuggles to his babies and Meep. His tail swaying back and forth. It seamed the male was shrinking in him self. Was it the side effects ? Was the spell wearing off ? Oh well. He would slowly stir waking up. Looking down at his lovely children.

Alice was coming back from work. Her feet were so sore ! She had to chase some horses. And then she had to chase some ducks ! Ducks ! Though she couldn't blame the ducks. they had been neglected for so long she was sad for them

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff