Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Alice was looking at her feet on the sofa. Natalie was busy. And she didn't want to bother the female when she was another person. so she would groan when her name was called. She didn't do it. what ever that is. She gets up and then grabs her shoes and then limps her way up to the stairs.

Lonely Protector

7,450 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
Mademoiselle Alvinette

He seemed befuddled someone would be named Moo, what a cow sounds. But onto answering the question. "Thomas was Alone." he stated to reply, showing the app. It looked like a square, and a rectangle in contrasting colored sides. Not high tech looking.
"It's narration is beautiful..."
Dom walks to Alice and picks her up. He walked her to his bed and sits her on his bed. Dom smiled and picked up his cello and bow. "I want to play you a song I wrote. Dom smiled and started to play a romantic and slow song.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Alice was picked up and then wooshed into the room. she would sit there as she let her feet finally take a break. She would perk up her rabbit ears as he spoke to her ".. A song ?" she asks him. She felt a blush creep up her cheeks as the male played the song

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image
User Image

"So what's the object of the game?" Natalie asked Leroy. "I've never played it before, so this is totally new to me!" She chuckled. "Usually when I have time to do somethin' like play games, I wind up fallin' asleep instead! I have so many unfinished comic books because of that!"

Turning to Moo, she asked, "You okay? I can't tell whether you're hung over or sick..."

A Glass Passenger
Dragonsrules77
Dom smiled widely and continued to play. Dom was happy to play for Alice. Dom started giggling and blushed with how beautiful Alice looked.

Lonely Protector

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
Mademoiselle Alvinette

Oh boy, a guy who's having trouble in life, too. But at least he's calm. Why does he still feel enrages?...
But anyway, there was Leroy turning the phone towards her, offering her the chance to play. There was Left, right, and Jump. The narration continued...

"Now this was an obstacle he couldn't fall past, it was simply too high. Perhaps there was some sort of an 'Inverted Fall', ahd-, um, how would you say it? Perhaps a 'Jump'? After climbing the block by jumping onto it, the game would reply:
"Ah! Now Thomas had solved the 'Inverted Fall' mystery!" As much as he was a skilled person at observing, and falling, Thomas seems quite adept at inverted falling, too!

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Alice was having a far away look on her face. Like the song was taking her with it. To a place that was beyond this one. was it another leap forward ? Or a push back ?'
Dom turned red and continued playing. He was starting to enjoy the song as he played. Dom was starting to speed up but not enough to stop the song from being romantic.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image
User Image

Natalie took the phone and started playing the game, following the instructions. It was like an interactive book, and she had to guide the character through the story. "This is pretty interesting!" she exclaimed.

Dragonsrules77

Dapper Dabbler

мσσ
owner & proprietor of тнє ƒσυя cσℓσя cαƒє

Sitting up, Moo downed his coffee. "Hey Nat. Just tired." He said sleepily as he got up and headed into the kitchen to make himself some crepes.

((Out Of Coffee: ))

Lonely Protector

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
Mademoiselle Alvinette

He nibbles on the food, feeling the pizza bites fill him with the instant tasty goodness. Now, his coffee also felt a bit hot, too, but it still felt good, Caffeine good.

"As much of a genius he was at jumping and falling, no amount of acrobatic acts could shake the core feeling that he was alone. No one to show his skills off to."

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Alice smiles and then flops onto her back. Still listening to the song. And soon it would have to end. She sighs softly know it was a silly thing to worry about
Dom smiled as the song ended. Dom stood up and out his cello and bow away. Dom laid next Alice and kissed her on the lips. Dom sighed and relaxed.

Loyal Gaian

MJ came out of the kitchen after helping restock after his mother's food binge. He was hot and sweaty and panting faintly. He was a bundle of nerves after spending all day with the girl he thought was the hottest thing since the grill cheese was invented. He went past every and went to go hide in the comic books.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff