Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Gaian

Zeke looked to Alice and blinked a few times. "I am surprised you knew who I was since I don't look the same anymore." He looked to the other girl and nodded to her. "Pleasure to meet you. I am Alice's uncle."

Meep poked his head out from under his blanket and then moved slowly to curl up with Julian on the sofa. He clung to his mate, still rather out of it.

Gabriel's ears shifted when he heard the door open. "Huh? What time is it? How long have I been asleep?" He'd been awake the whole time during the birth of his children, having held Yuki's hands the whole time.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Alice giggles and then shakes her head back and forth. " Oh oh !" She would hug her uncle and then bounds over to her parents " Your back!" she says to them and then sits down " Something wrong ?" she asks them looking at her mom worriedly.

Zelerina looks at Zeke and then smiles.." So you change ?" She asks him tilting her head to the side. As more of her long pink hair falls to the ground. She didn't know if he did change his body. Was this not his true form ? Oh what a world.

Yuki blushes and then looks to her mate. The nurse chuckles " Only for a little while. Though the doctor wants to speak to both of you " She says to them . " I will go and get her now " She would turn and leaves them in the room. She would then look at her mate ".. Sorry .. did we wake you ?" She asks him. She remember him being there. Holding her hand as she pushed. It was so painful. And so strange.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image
User Image

Poor Meep was so tired and out of it, and he had been sleeping fitfully for a while. He moved to sleep on the sofa with Julian, and meanwhile...

Maxwell was being chased by a cook with a butcher knife! Natalie put two fingers in her mouth and whistled. "HEY!" she said. "Maxwell's a guest, not a pest!" She shook her head. "I know it sounds kinda strange, but he takes good care of himself, and he's not gonna hurt anything or make anyone sick. So...please just leave him in peace, okay?"

Meanwhile, Zeke was explaining to Alice and Zelerina how he could change forms, and Alice was asking about what was wrong in the family. Natalie chewed her lower lip, letting Zeke do the explaining...

Loyal Gaian

Zeke looked to the pink haired girl and nodded. "I used to have wings, but I don't anymore. Now I have these." He pointed to the small horns jetting out of the top of his head.

Meep looked to Alice and gave a faint whimper. Nuzzling his mate a few times. He was still scared about what the doctors told him about MJ.

Gabriel yawned softly, smiling to Yuki. "It's alright. I was only power napping to keep my energy up so I could watch over you." In his head he was freaking out at the nurse saying she wanted to speak to them. "Please let them be alright," he kept saying over and over and over in his head.

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
User Image

Smoke clouds appear in the cafe this time around, but is green this time. Cheshire falls out in the middle of the cloud this time around, plus making a loud thud sound. He cannot be seen this time because the smoke is really thick around him and he coughs a bit inside the cloud of smoke. His ears twitch hearing people in the cafe, but he does not know who it is.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Alice looks at her uncle. " So your not a angel any more but a demon ? Or something like that ?" she asks him. And then looks to her ma.".. Wait where is MJ ?" She asks them. Was there something going on ? Was there something... ".. Something happened .. you better tell me " She says to them seeing Natalie's look

Zelerina looks at Zeke and then nods her head " Oh I see " She would then smiles " Well they are cute little horns !" She would then sobbor. " Oh my .. " She looks at the guy holding the butcher knife " Please .. " She would come to Maxwells rescue then.

Maxwell looks at them and then at the female " Oh thank you miss " He says to her and then sighs " Well .. I kept telling the hard headed " He says to miss Natalie. The chef mumbles under his breath and walks away.

Yuki looks at him and then hugs him. Then the doctor came in and then looks at them both." Okay so .. this was your first time having kids ?" She asks them. Yuki nods her head." Kinda of early to have some kids you think ?" She smiles at them " but love is love."she looks at the paper work " So you have four pups. Two boys and two girls. Right now they are in the special care unit." She puts her hand up. " Its only cause they are two months to early. They are still tinny. And well. " she looks at them." There lungs still need to expand. " She says to them. " But once they are fully develop we will let them go home." She says to them. " Now this may take a few weeks. Or a little more. But you can come and visit them. " She would then look at the mothers paper work " You miss can go home tomorrow .. " She would then look at them two .. " Your parents were here as well." She looks at them.".. I don't know but they will have to tell you what is going on with your brother sir " She says to the young man

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

Just then Natalie's phone went off; she was wanted ASAP for a courier assignment in Durem. "Gotta go, you guys!" she said. "Work wants me! See ya later!"

Then she waved and went out the door.

((Sleepytime for Alvie. Good night, everybody! emotion_zzz ))

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

After Vintrict had dropped Natalie off at home last night, she had holed up in her room and written a very long nightly report to the Agency, though she was still dazed from all that had happened. She'd put an old record on her record player--Wanda Jackson singing rockabilly songs--and let the music provide a background so she could focus on work and not her roller-coaster emotions. Finally, after the task was done, she'd been informed that she had the next day off so she could rest. At long last, she drifted into an uneasy sleep, her neck still sore from the bruises she'd gotten.

In the morning, she awakened slowly, her neck still hurting a little, but she could tell that the bruises had faded a lot. And she smelled food...

Vintrict

((Let the games begin. Mwa ha. XD))

Omnipresent Poster

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Vintrict stepped into the room holding one of those breakfast bed trays.

"Oh, you're up," he said.

He was dressed rather casually. He was in dark blue khakis, a black dress shirt that slacked at the arms, and his white hair was tied into a ponytail. The food he had on there was your standard breakfast of eggs, waffles, orange juice, coffee, fruit, and oatmeal. He walked over to her bed to rest it down for her.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

Natalie's brain was still foggy from sleep as she sat up slowly, her messy-from-sleep curls brushing against the shoulders of the black tank top she was wearing. Wha--why is Vintrict in my room? He dropped me off and then left! I saw him leave!

She started weighing her options. Okay, so I'm actually wearing my own pajamas that I remember putting on myself. So nothing creepy there. He's bringing me breakfast in bed instead of doing anything overtly wrong. So the only thing I see wrong here so far is...

"How'd you get in my room?" she asked, debating whether to reach for the throwing knife she kept under her pillow. "I'm a hundred percent sure I locked my door last night...and how long have you been here?" And why are you here?

She wasn't yelling at all, just a little bewildered and not sure how to feel. Her voice was still soft and a little croaky from sleep and from the stranglehold Lucy had had her in.

Omnipresent Poster

He folded his arms, standing there beside her.

"I had to keep watch in case you were attacked again. I don't trust Lucy or anyone from that place. You're no longer as safe as you thought you were. As for how I got in here...you can't really seal out what you breathe."

His finger touched the tip of his nose as he gave her a smile and walked to the door of the room. He grabbed the knob.

"I'll let you eat and get yourself ready. I'll be waiting for you downstairs."

He closed the door, stepping out.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

Natalie shook her head. Last night had been heartbreaking, but she was still sure of one thing: Lucy was still her friend. She was admittedly not too sure about how Ross felt about her now, but she knew in her heart that Lucy, the good side of her, was fiercely protective of her. Lucy couldn't help that she had to share brain space with a vicious predator. It was like they were two separate people, and Natalie's best friend in the world was the same way. Molly was sweet, funny, compassionate, and had one of the sunniest dispositions Natalie had ever seen. May, Molly's original vampire self, was the polar opposite of Molly. But they shared a body and a brain, and Natalie loved her friend unconditionally, having seen Molly/May at her best and at her worst.

"I don't think they would have followed me home to attack me," she said softly. "They're not like that. Karen is, but her mom and Ross, never. Believe it or not...Lucy really is my friend. She has a side of her that isn't anybody's friend...but that isn't the real Lucy. It's a side of her that she hates and that she's ashamed of. But Lucy's a true-blue friend. She's stuck by me through some rough times."

But last night had made her have doubts. She didn't doubt Lucy's friendship, but she did doubt that she herself would be safe there for very much longer. Not when the wolf took over, and especially not when Karen was around. More than that, though, she worried that she wouldn't be welcome there. And that broke her heart more than not being safe. She was getting strangely used to being attacked, but she hoped she never had to get used to being shunned by anyone.

Vintrict left Natalie alone with her thoughts, and she silently ate her breakfast before getting a shower, brushing her teeth, doing her hair and makeup, and getting dressed, finally strapping her revolver to a leg holster under her short skirt. It was too hot to wear her coat, really, but she felt strangely vulnerable without it, so she carried it with her, just in case.

She came downstairs and found Vintrict in the lobby. "What do you think of the comic books?" she asked with a little chuckle.

Omnipresent Poster

"I don't read comics," he answered. He was sitting back comfortably in a chair, seeing her enter when she spoke to him.

"So, going back to Solomon's? I guess I can give you a ride there."

He puffed the little strands of hair not caught in his ponytail.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

Natalie laughed. "Why am I not surprised that you don't read comics?" she teased. "Oh well...I'm just glad enough people do that we can keep a comics section around. Sometimes a comic book is all I have time to read before my brain shuts down!"

Vintrict offered Natalie a ride back to Solomon's, and she asked, "Are you sure? I mean...every time you go over there, stuff happens...I don't wanna put you in danger or anything. I can just as easily take a bus or a cab."

Omnipresent Poster

"I'm never in danger. I've been doing this for many years."

He stood up to his feet.

"If you really think any of them are threat...it doesn't matter. If you're ready to go, we can leave now."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff