Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Wolf

8,625 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
That's right, I'm a perfect devil...
User Image
Desiree woke up at dusk. During her time away from the tavern, she had been waking up very early, so it was now a habit for her. She opened the lid of her coffin, changing out of the little nightgown into a pair of black shorts and a black and purple corset shirt. She put on her combat boots and walked down the stairs. She saw no one in the tavern. Desiree however, still took her position at the bar, leaning against it with her cheek in her hand.
...Tell me how bad I am. It makes me feel so good!
User Image
Mikata nodded as she chewed the rest of the fish. She looked up to Seran, wagging her tail as an answer seeing as that she hadn't quite worked on talking in these forms, let alone trying to.

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Feline smiled at Mikata. "I'm glad you're getting the hang on it..." She nodded and smiled Seran then walked by the both of them and spoke.

"I'm happy you are happy Mikata...you deserve to be....please let me know if there is anything i can do for you." she bowed her head to Mikata. "I feel like a drink so i will be inside." she then walked over to the Tavern and the door opened on it's own and she walked inside. She looked towards Desiree. "You must be Desiree." She said after had reading some of Lunacy's memories. The tall ice goddess looked at the female vampire and waited for her to speak.

Liberal Wolf

8,625 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image
Desiree looked up at the goddess, smiling as she stood to her full height of 5'3". "Oui. I'm Desiree. You must be the goddess that had been helping my Lunacy," she said calmly, her French accent spicing every word she spoke. She thought for a moment, remembering Lunacy mentioning a name. "Seran, yes? That is your name?"
User Image
Mikata watched Seran walk off, looking back to Feline with bright golden eyes. Like a pet dog she licked at Feline's face and hand before looking back towards the Tavern.
Lauren walked through the forest tiredly as she looked at what was ahead. She leaned her hand on a tree and put most of her weight on her arm as she leaned on the tree. She looked at herself. One side of her was covered on blood, her blood. She shook her head at herself and started to head for the lake once more to wash off the blood that was on her body. Once she had reached the lake after a while of walking like she was going to just fall over any second she saw the water of the lake. She sighed a sigh of relief and headed for the water, oblivious to anything or anyone around the lake at this time. Once she reached the water of the lake, she took a ginger step in the water. She then took a few more steps and became in water that reached her belly. She took a deep breath, jumped up and dived to the deeper water. After a few moments she came up for air and started running her hands over her body getting the blood off of her.

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Feline giggled as she was pet. She then noticed Mikata looking towards the Tavern. "We can go back if you want....but mind you...you're going to feel a little uneasy being in an enclosed space right now...it takes a while to get used to." she nodded to the girl.

Seran smiled at her. "Yes...I am Seran...I am also Killicana's and Xenthara's mother.." She bowed her head. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you Miss Desiree. I have heard much about you." She smiled.
User Image
Mikata looked up at Feline then back to the building as she gave a light yip. She pat her paws on the ground rapidly as her tail wagged, licking at Feline's arm before looking at the disturbed water of the lake.
Once Lauren was sure that she had all of the blood that was on her arm off she then started to work on the side of her body as she looked around a little. She then returned her attention to herself and getting the blood off of her body.

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Feline laughed. "Alright then...lets go!" She got up and began walking towards the Tavern looked back at Mikata and motioning for her to come.

Liberal Wolf

8,625 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image
Desiree nodded. She remembered Feline telling her that Seran was Xenthara's mother, but she never knew about Killicana. "As it is a pleasure to finally meet you, Madame Seran. I trust that the things you've heard of me are as pleasant as the things I've heard about you." She smiled, her fangs visible. She knew the woman was a goddess and figured that she had to know of the vampire's existence.
User Image
As soon as Feline said 'let's go' the black wolf took off running towards the Tavern. Mikata found this to be her favorite part of this form. The weightless feeling she had when running. She gave growling yips as she ran laps around Feline while she was walking, her tail wagging as she panted.

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Feline laughed. "Alright Alright...." She then transformed into her giant panther form. She stood about five feet on all fours and her eyes were a shade of purple. "Lets go." She then took off running towards the Tavern a little ahead of Mikata.

"Yes i do know about Vampires...they have been around for a while." She had read the girls mind. "Dont worry Desiree....I have heard many great things about you...." She nodded. "And i have heard Lunacy has grown his power slightly....I heard from a very reliable source." she then vanished in a white mist appearing sitting at a table looked at Desiree with her legs crossed. "If he doing alright health wise?"

Liberal Wolf

8,625 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
If I'm an angel...
User Image
Amadeo was walking through the forest near the tavern. "Lauren!" He called. He was worried for his love, as he had not seen her lately. He remembered her leaving him a note saying that she would be in the forest. He then smelled the scent of blood. "Lauren!" He called again, beginning to run. He couldn't hear her thoughts, or the thoughts of any other creature. Soon he broke through the trees and found himself at the lake. In the water he saw Lauren, her blood making a faint red ring around her in the water. Taking off his boots and shirt he walked into the water, the scent of her blood filling his nostrils as he approached her. He stood at least two feet away from Lauren. "Lauren, are you alright?" His amber eyes were filled with concern for her.
...paint me with black wings.
User Image
Mikata tried to give out a bark but instead produced a strange yip that even confused the wolf. She took off after Feline, trying to keep up with the panther.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff