Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Friend

13,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
User ImageUser Image

Kai felt uncomfortable, "Perhaps it is because of exactly how old I am... and no I have never seen a girl in a bathing suit before" he said then looked away. "I will be back, I left some unfinished business untaken care of from my last mission and neither of you should get involved. Kai steped out of the water and with a flick of his hand the water drained from his boxers and skin, then he seemed to simply vanish as he walked into the air walking back out of the same area fully clothed again in hi garments. "I will return soon to continue later" he said before seemingly vanishing to the naked eye while instead he was just moving really fast.

Moonreaper was taken aghast by Seran's sudden reaction, he followed her in wonder silently but vanished from view. He began to watch Seran carefully ready to pounce if she needed his assistance being worried about a problem with Kai's earlier assignment.

((last post))

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Xenthara watched him leave. "maybe we should get to bed too Killi....That way we can have fun later." she nodded and looked to her sister.

Seran sighed as she felt Moonreaper vanish. she then vanished herself appearing by the lake where the girls were. "Looks like you two had fun....but Xenthara is right....it's time for bed now." she smiled to the two.

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Shaking the water off herself Killi decided to follow suit, she needed sleep and a good smack in the head. "Xen, I'm heading to bed..." she mumbled before wanting to yell at Kai, hell she was probably older than him. Unless being around since the dawn of time is considered younge she was probably one of teh oldest beings around the tavern. Though she hid her age well and decided to just stop thinking and head to bed. Still drenched Killi slipped into her room and crawled into bed naked, not caring enough to put dry cloths on. Curling into her many pillows and blankets she was soon fast asleep and yet again unable to be seen amungst the bedding.

((Same here, need sleep badly.))

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Xenthara watched as Killi and Kai left. "I'm always last..." she said and then walked over to Seran. Seran smiled at Xenthara and motioned for her to head to bed. Xenthara nodded and then walked into the Tavern. she tapped her foot a few times and everything was clean and she was dry and dressed. She yawned and then walked up to Crowley's room. She missed him so much that she had been sleeping in his room. She opened the door and closed it behind her and then curled up in his bed clutching a pillow.

Seran watched as Xenthara went to bed. "Time for me to deal with more gods.." she sighed and then vanished in a white mist.

Dapper Ladykiller

11,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
(( oof, it moved o.O. but i found it mrgreen i'mma come back and play soon, miss this place crying ))

Kenji Tiger's Spouse

Devoted Cleric

25,625 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
User ImageBarraks awoke and decided to go downstairs where he stood behind the bar and began idly wiping it down.

User ImageBylis awoke still in an off kind of mood thanks to his friend Don's antic with getting him stuck somewhere which got his only outfit a wreck as he sighed and got his fishing gear and began fishing.

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Feline had woken up very early this morning. She was talking back Towards the Tavern with two boxes in her hand and a bag on her arm. She looked and tilted her head seeing Bylis. 'He's still off..." she sighed and then looked around. She then walked over to him at the lake and put he stuff down silently. She walked up behind him and poke quietly. "My Love.....whatever is wrong? You have been in an off mood since i last saw you."

Kenji Tiger's Spouse

Devoted Cleric

25,625 Points
  • Healer 50
User Image"Hey Love." Bylis said turning to her and hugging her close. "I'll be alright." He assured her. "Just the time I was gone not even I know where I was."

(sorry total zone out)

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Feline brushed some hair out of Bylis' face. "My Love....you want me to be open with you....when you are not truly open with me now.....what happened?" She spoke softly to him and gently.

Kenji Tiger's Spouse

Devoted Cleric

25,625 Points
  • Healer 50
User Image"Alright Love." Bylis nodded hugging her tightly before letting go and looking out at the water. "The first day i was gone I met up with Don, he'd come across something unique and didn't know what it did." He took a breath. "Upon examining Don found some type of switch or button, after which he said 'I wonder what this does' I found myself in a strange place with creatures I can't even begin to try and explain what they were, it was when I landed in the lake that I had found my way back but without the weapon I had come across."

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Feline stood silently as she listened to Bylis' story. She clenched her fists tight when she heard Don was the reason for Bylis' mood. She had to do something to get that man back and knowing Feline it will happen. She wrapped her arms around Bylis once more trying to comfort him. "The weapon isn't important.....you're back now and safe....." She smiled softly to him. She held onto him tighter and rested her head on his back. "I'm just glad you're not hurt." She said with a small sigh of relief.

Kenji Tiger's Spouse

Devoted Cleric

25,625 Points
  • Healer 50
User ImageBylis nodded. "You're right." He said turning and hugging her again. "But the also strange thing is I was but upon returning to this plane I'm fine aside from the holes and stuff in my clothing... I'll never understand other planes of existence and some of the crazy things that go on with that." He said hugging her tightly. "I was more tired than anything." He assured her. "Its good to be back with you." He said lovingly.

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Feline smiled and leaned up and kissed him deeply. "It's good to have you back...more then you know...I hardly slept with you gone." she said happily. She then bend down and grabbed the two boxes and the bag. "I noticed your clothes last night..here." Inside the two boxes was two different under outfits that look similar to Bylis' silver one. One of the was a another silver one and the other one was a dark blue. Inside the bag were three pairs of jeans and a few T-shirts that Feline picked up in case he ever wanted to wear them. She smiled at him.

Kenji Tiger's Spouse

Devoted Cleric

25,625 Points
  • Healer 50
User ImageBylis kisses her deeply and smiles. "I really missed you." He said taking the dark blue outfit. and easily changing in front of her. "Thanks Love." He smiled happily. "I didn't sleep at all it was too dangerous so I paced myself and got back then slept."

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Feline smiled and watched him change while checking out his body. She smiled at him and giggled. "Looks like we both need some rest." she nodded. :It looks good on you dear." She said happily. "So you like?" she asked tilting her head.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff