Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once all of the blood was off of Lauren's body she swam for a few minutes and then got out of the water, shifting into her wolf form and shaking the water from her fur. Once she had all of the water off that she could get she then shifted back to her human form. She had heard her name called a few times but she wasn't sure that she was able to call out in a reply. She continued to swim a little getting used to the feel of her limbs again. She looked around as she heard Amadeo come into the water. She stopped swimming and made herself float in the water. She nodded her head to his question not trusting her voice any.

((Edited!! Sorry I just saw your post desiree))

Liberal Wolf

8,625 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
That's right, I'm a perfect devil...
User Image
Desiree smiled again. "I expected you would. I would imagine a creature wouldn't enter our world without the gods knowing of them." She nodded at the goddess. Curious of the source that Seran referred to, Desiree tried to probe her mind. Nothing; she couldn't read even a single thought in Seran's head. She hid her thoughts well, as expected of a goddess. "He has been doing okay. He has been very tired from training and at times he tells me his magic feels like it's overflowing." She chuckled after a moment. "Forgive me for forgetting my station, but would you like anything to drink or eat?"

(( It's okay. :3 Uhm, but you know Amadeo is in the water with Lauren, right? xD ))
...Tell me how bad I am. It makes me feel so good!

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Feline stopped running once she hit the front yard. She stretched and waited for Mikata. She sat down on the grass and gave a long cat yawn.

Seran noticed she tried to get into her thoughts. "I'm glad that he is alright....and he still needs to grow into the magic so he will be perfectly fine child." She smiled. "And if you have any questions...you should ask child...I am a source of information." She smiled.
((Yeah, I fixed it))
User Image
Mikata didn't think to slow down as she approached the front yard, sliding on the grass past Feline. She soon gained her footing again, coming to a stop as she looked around in surprise.

Liberal Wolf

8,625 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
That's right, I'm a perfect devil...
User Image
Desiree nodded. "I know he will be perfectly fine. He's stronger than he believes and I can see a lot of potential in him, both as a magic wielder and a vampire." She smiled at Seran, knowing she must have felt Desiree push on her mind. "I was just curious, who is this 'source' you spoke of before?" She only asked because she had a feeling it was someone she didn't know of.
...Tell me how bad I am. It makes me feel so good!

Desirable Businesswoman

User ImageUser Image

Feline watched Mikata and chuckled. "You'll get used to it...being in a new body takes time...trust me I know" She then laid down and looked over to mikata as her tail swayed back and forth.

Seran closed her eyes. "I know the man that he fought....." She said honestly. "I am....you could say a master to him now...I wasn't during Lunacy's battle with him though." she opened her eyes and looked at Desiree. "But since me and the man have been close for a long time I made sure lunacy wouldn't have died or anything like he possibly could have....the battle was meant to make him stronger." She nodded.

((yes i know the pic is from Final fantasy....i just cant find the one i drew of Seran in goddess form @.@ it kinda went poofle on me....))
Lauren nodded her head and swam over to Amadeo and went into his arms.
User Image
Mikata nodded as she panted, walking over to Feline as she sniffed at her. She turned and watched Feline's large tail swing back and forth, jumping at it in small lunges.

Liberal Wolf

8,625 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
User ImageUser Image
Desiree nodded. "I'm glad you looked over Lunacy's safety. I don't know what I would do if anything happened to him..." She went silent for a moment before smiling gently. "He actually makes me feel human again, and I believe that if Lunacy were to die my heart and the last drop of humanity left in me would die with him."

Amadeo looked at Lauren, his eyes stern and concerned. "What happened, Lauren? Please tell me." He tried to read her mind, but he couldn't. He knew something happened to her and he wanted to know what occurred.

(( NO MORE FF! D: *rocks in fetal position* So many Axels... so many Clouds and Yunas and Rikus! *cries* ))

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Feline chuckled as Mikata began to jump at her tail. She began to sway it faster and when Mikata would move to jump onto it she'd move it to the other side. She laid her head on her front paws and watched the girl go.

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Seran listened to the girl and closed her eyes. "Child....just because you are a vampire...does not mean your heart does not feel like a humans...you have always had these feelings....you only kept them locked away for the right person....and Lunacy seems to be the one that holds the key to unlock you true feelings." she smiled. "Come here child...I want to give you a gift." She nodded.

(( -holds Des- shhhh it's okay...everything is going to be okay...they should have stopped after 10..i know i know....))
User Image
Mikata continued to chase feline's tail, growling as she tried biting at it. She'd snap her jaws down with each pass of the tail, occasionally getting a mouth full of grass as she spat it out while shaking her head.
((She isn't in her wolf form actually. I think I fixed that part, if it isn't I'll edit it. ))

Lauren looked up at him with golden eyes. She then looked down and sideways directing her gaze away from him. She wanted to tell him everything but she didn't trust her voice to break off and her to burst into tears.

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Feline closed her eyes and continued to sway her tail back and forth. She let out a loud purr as she stretched her front paws and showing her claws before putting them away. Panther form sometimes makes her and Xen sleepy and others playful and sometimes in the mood to hunt. This time seemed to be sleepy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff