Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

"So, in other words, I'm pretty much a sitting duck unless I can get to him before he gets to me?" Casia slid off of the stool and glanced around, dark eyes taking in everyone there. Hell, this so called 'Eel' could already be there, laying in wait to get her alone. The twins, the man from earlier, Alice, the succubus. Tossing her hair, she grinned at Raven over shoulder, "Maybe I should just ward myself in my room, hmm? But really, what's the fun in that?" Perhaps any one else would have been running already, but if what Raven said was true, he would catch up to her eventually.

The witch gestured to a table in a darkened corner, her lashes lowering as she looked at the youkai again, "I learned long ago not to leave deals open ended. I like danger, but that is a whole 'nother level of danger that I don't tangle in." Her fingers waggled. In this case, her healing fingers, "Don't worry, I won't leave you bleedin' should you be too rich for my tastes. I'll figure out some way to pay you." Even if it came down to calling her mother. Ugh. That would certainly be a last resort.

At the compliment, her gaze lit up, "Well, I'm certainly a woman of many talents. And more than I've shown even so far. Now, I just need to grab some supplies from my room. You can wait here or follow," her grin flashed again. Even under a probable threat of death...she had a sense of humor. With a salute she turned on her heels and headed toward the room the demon had so graciously given her. Whether Raven followed or not was his own choice.

[[ OoC: Yes! My first post streak is unbroken! -does a lil dance- ]]

Greedy Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Spiral gazed out into space and grinned deviously, listening in on the witch and the youkai. All he had to do was give Casia a slight nudge and already the foul-mouthed mercenary had fallen in line. It was ridiculously easy working strings like this for the demon, and it was something he very much enjoyed. An attractive woman offering the wolf new prey, the thrill of the hunt, it was practically being handed to him on a silver platter. Of course he couldn't resist it. And Casia, well, she didn't have much choice other than to roll with all of this.
The demon picked at his jagged razor-sharp teeth, pondering over the assassin called 'Eel'... The two were right, it really wasn't a clever name. In reality, he assumed any succesful assassin wouldn't desire a name or an identity, so he probably didn't pick 'Eel' himself. Rather, it would be a name he picked up somewhere and it just sort of stuck to him. Spiral himself began to wonder about the methods Eel used. The mercenary was right, they did seem... impractical. Unless the wire were some sort of whip or shot out from a gun, there was no immediate way to dispose of the target unless the assassin chose to ambush and incapacitate the victim before administering electrocution via his needle. He didn't really like it, something seemed... off. This definitely wasn't a coventional assassin.
Spiral's grin grew slimmer and wider, he lazed over to the rack of keys by the bar. "I don't think she'll have to pay you anything, since I'll be the one hiring you for this. Think I'll just call you on the little tab you've run up in here and call it even at that, eh?" His slender claws reached up and plucked a key that appeared to belong to some kind of vehicle, most likely a car. It kept a red grinning skull keychain on the end of it, and glimmered slightly in the not-so-dim lighting. "We can take my ride..."

Greedy Hunter

"Ha," Raven paused, smirking a bit as he looked Spiral over. "And so the snake finally shows himself. You've got something for all this." It was too perfect for coincidence, there had to be something contrived in the male not only knowing who 'Eel' was, but wanting to hunt him down personally with some help. Raven snorted, quirking an eyebrow at the demon as he fixed the other with a wry stare. "You're killing two birds with one stone, I take it? I don't know your angle, demon, but so long as our interests coincide, I don't give a ********] The wolf turned, following Casia back to where she was leading them, eying the twins and Uro for a moment with a twisted glance. He had heard their little 'jokes' at his expense, and the moment he was healed they would be dealt with. He would see the bar painted in their blood.

"You'll have to give me a few moments before we leave. I have...business to attend to."
User Image

Casia glanced over her shoulder, catching a roll of her eyes after listening to Spiral, "Honestly, I don't care what the hell is going on right now, as long as my head stays on my shoulders and my innards are un-fried. And if I don't have to pay...all the better," her grin flashed, "I'll still heal you though, for good luck. Can't be sending you out in the field all bloody, can I?" With a wink, she pulled her key from where it was tucked into the bust of her top and wiggled it into the lock. A light breeze wisped out and dissipated as the door opened, revealing the room that the witch had decorated plushly. If she was going to be staying in a dive, at least her room was going to be comfortable. A wave of a hand rose low lights and striding across the floor boards, she walked through the circle that was etched in the center of the room so that she could rummage through a dresser. Pulling out a wooden disc, she held it up to the light, "I love spell discs. Stir up the spell myself, deluge the wooden disc in it and voila! It's stored for later. Then just pulse a bit of ley line energy into it to activate and it should do the trick." Palming the wooden trinket, she turned around to see if Raven had followed.

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

As the injured man stared down Uro, he could feel his presence and the malice that seeped from his body, but did not look. Not to be rude, but he knew the man would only jump the gun if he were to match his glance. However, his body would resist such a moral code, and every eye that Uro had turned to look at him. When they caught his gaze, they almost pulse with a cosmic energy; it was nothing of darkness or sin, but seemingly spiritual, celestial in nature. In truth, it came from the self, but hosted in his malice.

"I am quite content with my standing." Uro said to the twins after watching their rather awkward kiss. Motioning to his drink, he nodded. "If I was in any way anxious or alarmed, why then would I drink Alice's tea, that which sucks the energy of the people?" It was a cocky thing to say, but it was truth, and it should be known. "This tea should make me weak, and yet..." He stopped to look through his other eyes. The man was gone off to be healed. He quickly switched to his normal vision and grinned. "That man, I do believe, wishes to do us harm. But I am not afraid of the energy it saps from me. Oh no." Shaking his head, Uro took another sip of the tea, and smiled with a look of being refreshed. "And I do appreciate all the company that you provide. It is a good quality to have, when one can so easily strike up conversation with someone. Alice has the same quality, and she's still a pleasure to be around." With a light-hearted chuckle, he looked to her. "Even if she does, at times, wish to remove my head."

4,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Alice smiled at Uro, He amused her greatly with all his mindless cocky babble "Ah, You still seem to think that killing you is wishfull thinking, Well aren't you an adroble little scamp. I could just pull your cheek." She rolled her eyes and turned her back to him, He didn't bother her as much as she let on but right now he didn't matter. She made her way to spiral placing a soft hand on his shoulder to turn him to face her "I want to go with you guys" She spoke quietly leaning in so only he could hear, She really didn't want him to make this a big scene but she knew he'd say something rude.

Greedy Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Spiral's eyes gazed slowly over to Alice as she put her hand on him. His wicked grin became a disgusted frown, and he made an irritated grunt. She was always so clingy and pathetically desperate for his attention, he wasn't surprised by her little request at all. However, as likely as it seemed that Alice would merely go for the sake of being near the ground Spiral walked on, he considered the posibility of an ultierer motive, giving her border-line stalker behaviour the benefit of the doubt for once. His arm flung out and his claws grappled upon her scalp, though he held her very gently. "And just why should I let you tag-along, mm?" He hissed.

4,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
she dropped her head, Spirals reactions were always so cold to her "am I always going to be the image of an annoying sister to you?" she lifted her head to give him a sad little gaze, pouting her lip... She knew this would annoy him but it's just how she was, She'd have to offer him something of couse. She leaned into his ear and whispered something only he god hear, as soon as she was done she turned her back to him and walked down the hall to his room opening the door and stepping inside. she'd talk to him in private before leaving..

Greedy Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Spiral's attitude had taken yet another sudden change, his teeth winding back into a filthy grin. The demon let out a stretch and cracked out his knuckles, cackling in his throat. "I'll be just a few moments..." He coyly followed after Alice with a devious smirk, slinking through the hall and into his own private quarters where she had fled. The door closed shut and the lock clicked behind it.
User Image

We are Twins trouble is our name, betting is our game…

Snickering Lucy and Louis did not need to turn around to know the look they where getting; nor where they bothered by it. Instead the two sipped slowly on their beer with a shrug wanting for him to leave before responding.
“He sounds as bad as Adder trying to scare us.” “Nay I would say more like the chief back home who tries to eat us for being in his kitchen.” “Yeah your right about that but I’m not worried about the mutt.” “Yeah what can he do anyways? It’s not like he could catch us if he tried.” “Yeah that is true but if that demon helps him out we might be in trouble with him.” “Yeah being trapped in here with them is bad; but it’s still better then being back home with that priest who will try to convert us.” “Good point.” Grinning together they turn back to Uro. “Well it’s better to brush insults off them start fight and be forced to fix the damn place afterwards we think. And please do have some pizza if you like we are full.” Lucy giggles softly at being able to say such a long sentence in perfect harmony with Louis. Tilting her head to the side in thought she smirks thinking of something interesting to her. “I just realized Louis we have been celibate since that incident with the cursed liquor and that was like over a year ago. Damn that is weird; you think being naturally sex crazed we would have done someone by now.” ”Damn your right Lucy! I blame it on our godfathers; between them and the gender changing snake was have not had much time unsupervised with everything going on. When we get back we should end the celibacy.” “Maybe see how our godfathers' brother will handle us if we both try and seduce him.” “But the idea of doing him is creepy don‘t you think?” “Yeah but he does not know we are just picking on him…our godfathers did not know for the longest time as well right?” “Good point, we should totally do it.” Smiling at each other sporting wicked grins Lucy and Louis where starting to look forward to going back home instead of dreading it.

…just hope we do not set our eyes on you.

4,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Soon enough Alice opened the door and looked out in the hallway, she looked to be a little quieter.. after the talk that she and spiral had. She looked to the two succubus twins that she had been neglecting to pay attention too and just stared at them for a moment, Weren't they brother and sister or something? ... they seemed to be very affectionate towards each other. "Odd" She shook her head and made her way to the bar pouring another cup of tea, With a sigh she took a sip and sat down laying her head against the table.. at least she'd be going with them now..

Greedy Hunter

"Lets get this over with," Raven grunted, walking inside the room behind Casia and moving over towards her bed. "I have a set of incestuous c**k-slut twins to murder horribly." Even though his tone was very matter of fact, he was somewhat looking forward to slaying them. Uro, or whatever they had been calling the other male, could wait until after Alice had finished with her. However the noisy little brats were going to die right here and now...Or, at least after Raven was finished healing up. "Then, I'm going to hunt down your would-be assassin." That could wait, of course, first he needed to rid the bar of those two god-damned pests. They were already making the place neigh unbearable, and he was sick of their obnoxious attitudes.

Cutting them to ribbons was going to be fun as all hell, honestly. Raven smirked, waiting for Casia to heal him and plotting his assault. Spiral probably wouldn't mind the twins being murdered in his bar, it was likely he too was annoyed by their presence here.
User Image

She choked back a laugh listening to the youkai spout on and on about what he was going to do to the twins once he was fully in one piece. Shaking her head she murmured to herself, "At least it's never dull around here..." but Casia couldn't decide if that was a good or bad thing.

"Alright, take your shirt off," or really, what was left of it. Placing a hand on her hip, the witch's voice was matter of fact, her normal flirtatious tone disappearing as a single eyebrow arched. Healing was serious business, after all, "I can't heal what I can't see, now can I?" She was sure there was a witch somewhere out there that could, but she preferred to have as much help as she could. Ley line energy liked direction and it was much easier to direct it when she knew where she was focusing the spell.

"Just make sure not to make too much of a mess, mmkay? I have a feeling I'd end up cleaning it up," she grimaced before her lips slid into a pout. It wasn't exactly an appetizing thought, even if she wouldn't have to touch any of the resulting gore.

Greedy Hunter

"Got it," Raven nodded, reaching to his sides to lift his top up. He paused for a moment, however, and gave Casia an odd look. "Don't ask." He said, lifting the top unceremoniously and revealing his torso. Aside from the wound on his side, he had a few other cuts here and there along his body, and there were three other wounds on his back. However, these were only a few of a small collection of scars and marks on his body. The wolf took no pleasure in letting someone else see the marks of his occasional failures, looking off and snorting in annoyance. "I was in a good spot at the time of the blast, I don't think anything but my torso was hit with the debris."

His chest seemed to be a magnet for wounds, though. Either the odd blade trying to run him through, or something like what had happened earlier. Sure, he had other scars along his legs, but his chest was by far the worst. It wasn't quite covered in scars, but there was a notable sum. "...This bar attracts hella weird folks." He said, running through last night and today in his mind while she worked. It was something small enough to distract him while she healed him, and keep his mind off the task.
User Image

Casia made a non-committal sound as she quickly took in the scars before dismissing them. It seemed that Raven would rather her not to linger on them for too long, so she instead focused on the wounds and gashes with a small murmur of approval - they were something easily healed. The witch was oddly business-like in her actions, not even taking very long to ogle the youkai, though she had to admit she had taken at least a moment to appreciate such a fine specimen. She was female, after all.

"I'm sure most women fall all over such displays of manliness," she smirked as she filtered just a small trickle of energy into herself and into the disc from the nearest ley line, setting it lightly aglow to activate the spell. Moving closer to him, it was slowly swiped over the wounds, lingering longer over the worst ones as they healed and knitted back together with just cursory attention to the smaller ones. Her brow furrowed with focus, directing the magic to where it needed to go as she circled him, her gaze weighing and appraising. Murmuring beneath her breath, the witch finally nodded before stepping back, "That should do, how does it feel?" It was as if she was a different person when she was practicing, someone focused on a craft that had been born and then drilled into her very being. She let go of the line with an almost visible snap, her muscles tightening with a quick flash of pain then relaxing as the power ebbed from the disc. A small payment for the donation of the line's energy, "And it does, doesn't it? I keep asking myself why I'm sticking around, but I guess I'm odd enough myself to feel comfortable among the oddities."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff