Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Her eyes began to narrow on him further, lips slowly turning into a scowl.
"No, I really just find you that appalling." She said flatly. He began to move closer and she clenched and bore her teeth slightly. She was not liking this situation. It almost called for bringing the hunter back in to see how she might help. Of course as she glanced aside, Rhea was no where to be seen. Still smoking away, if she hadn't entirely jumped ship and ran off wherever. Smart little b)rch.

Alix realized that he'd moved closer, and she was beginning to feel like a cornered animal. Thus far she'd stayed her ground steadily enough, but she was beginning to look over the pros and cons of the fight or flight reflex. She flexed her fingers, debating on shifting form if it might give her more of an advantage. Probably not. She took a step back, trying to keep at least *some* distance between the two of them, before trying to side step so she wouldn't be backed into the bar. She realized that she still had the cigarette and eyed it, the red hot cherry on it beginning to fade. Alix lifted it slightly, then breathed out. She sent Vhira a quick look.
"He was the one you were describing earlier, wasn't he? Gee, thanks." The succubus growled in annoyance before taking another step away, really now beginning to almost beg in her mind for the hunter to return and somehow take pity on her.

Greedy Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Kadd's strange eyes widened with darkly perverted glee, wriggling his fingers in a teasing motion at her, greedy for the feisty female's body. "C'mon, a handsome f&#king beast like me, appalling?" The demon snickered, twisting his neck and getting the cricks of his bones out. He then stopped a mere two feet away from her, running his fingers through that gingery hair before his hand split open down the middle of his middle and ring finger, opening to form a screeching saw-tooth row of teeth with a flailing, pointed tongue before it abruptly snapped shut. "Yeah... I guess maybe I could see that... But I've got a whole f&#king lot of inner beauty just pouring out of me, don'tcha think?!" Vhira apparently found a far more pressing matter at the end of her gloved finger-tips, purposefully showing off a sarcastic amount of blatant apathy. Zwoln kept his back to the affair, sharing Vhira's apathy as she had sanctioned this pointlessly obnoxious harassment, but kept his brow furrowed, irritated at his 'partner's' behavior and fairly certain that inner beauty bit was also meant to subtly annoy him.
Kadd however, was quite interested in the succubus. He took another step towards her and arched himself to pounce at her and began to lunge, his ribs and upper stomach splitting open, emitting a deep, rumbling growl to reveal some horrifying, nightmarish maw of sharp teeth and writhing flesh specked with inhuman, unblinking eyes and several rows of twitching, insect-like raptorial appendages; down it's center opening further into a second crevice of fangs spitting out perhaps a dozen, thin, talon-tipped tentacular 'tongues' all erratically flailing and whipping about. It was all a feint however, as the demon hadn't actually attacked or moved in her direction at all; perhaps an overboard attempt at frightening her or possibly just getting some reaction, likely to make her flinch (or something worse). Kadd cackled maniacally, the hungry maw of nightmares expanding from his torso still remaining agape and active, it's unsettling eyes fixed on Alix. "
Boo..." the demon taunted at her before he began the peculiar act of relaxing his neck and allowing his head to fall back, staring up at the ceiling.
His little show of horrors wasn't over just yet however. A final, larger protuberance violently spewed forth from the inner maw amidst the lesser tendrils; some slimy, thick, fluctuating corporeal stalk resembling a ropey section of innards and headed by an almost transparent mane of thin hairs and some grisly orifice hemmed with vicious rows and rows of scanty, hook-like fangs. Kadd slowly approached, his entire form trembling as he stiffly shuffled forth one leg at a time, insane laughter pouring out of his 'human' mouth. The vile grub-like tentacle hovered and oozed towards the cornered Alix, crawling up against her body, wrapping around it and slithering up her chest. The sightless maw of teeth at it's end seemed to 'stare' at her very briefly, hovering just above her breast before secreting it's own thin, slimy tendril of a tongue It slid over her neck before wiping across her cheek and tracing just under her lips, giving them a light 'flick' and hovering like a standing snake in front of her face.
Kadd spoke, his voice grossly distorted and gargled, higher in pitch. "
So... hOw'S aBouT wE maKE a niCE LitTle dEeeAL... " The demon's abhorrent body continued gradually lurching towards her, the horrific maw across his chest twitching excitedly, as if it craving with anticipation to embrace her in it's atrocious folds and revolting apendages. The moist, sharp tongue hovering in front of her face trembled before splitting open and branching into several, smaller tendrils spreading out over her face, resembling an appendage for clutching and grasping. "yOU proVidE mY fRiEndS aND I wiTh A fuN biT Of weLL-CoMPeNsaTEd EnTertAiNmeNT, anD I wON't CaRVe YoUR CArCasS iNtO soMEtHiNg LikE mE!!!"
Kadd howled with deformed, maniacal laughter before his head sprung forward from it's 'resting' position, widened eyes staring at her with a vicious and sadistic grin before abruptly retracting all of the vile horrors he had set upon her just as it's tongue was about to strike. It snapped at her and missed; the thick, repulsive stalk screeched in defeat as it was forcefully reeled back into the recesses of it's spawning origin. The entire maw shuddered with another deep, unearthly 'howl' as the entire ensemble morphed and fused together, receding into his body and sealed shut. The folds under his flesh protruding and writhed until finally a normal, humane chest was formed. Kadd stuck his filthy hands in his pockets and leaned in on the succubus, still grinning but his expression now much less intense. "
And it'll annoy the f#$k out of 'sweet lil' Vhira to lose a bet..." He chuckled lightly in his usual style of lacking any sanity. The demon made a repeat of rapid up-and-down movement with his eyebrows, as if to convey how appealing his offer sounded. "I'll even pay your raaate~...Plus extra..."

Feral Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"F*c*. Inner beauty my tight a**!" The succubus snapped at him. She was trying to keep her cool. She had to keep her cool. Showing fear would do nothing for her except egg this ... monstrosity on. She kept her jaw clenched, her body beginning to furl in on herself slightly as the demon prepared to lunge-- well, more like run for the hills. She wouldn't be running away. She would be tactfully retreating. Yes. Let's go with that.
"Where the hell is a human when you need one..." Alix muttered irritably under her breath. She scowled and bore her teeth at him slightly.
"Go no closer." She warned. She was sure despite his ... 'outbursts', that she could come away from this. Alix was very, very wrong.

A shrill cry escaped her when he lunged, full panic mode going into effect. The demon reeled back, staggering and tripping over herself before falling to one twisted knee. Her features weren't controlled, her ears elongating as well as her fangs. A bottom set of fangs groaned and stretched out, falling just a little short of the length of their upper counterparts and her other teeth sharpened considerably. A leathery tail whipped about behind her, worming its way from above her pant line. Her blazer kept them from being seen, but her back seemed to bulge and writhe, a set of almost infantile wings trying to flap uselessly against the cloth. She'd lost her pupils entirely, her eyes now full blue and the whites now black.

She was panting, her body visibly shaking as she stared up towards Kadd. He was a mess of tentacles and nightmares. She wanted to throw up. As his 'lifeless' corpse began to shuffle forward, his head fallen back, the demoness scrambled back; hands groping uselessly at the ground and whatever her panic blinded eyes saw as a potential weapon. Her legs weren't working and she was pretty sure she'd hurt her ankle in the fall.
"No, no, no, no no nonononono!" She panted, still trying to get away. Even as the tentacle slowly began to wrap around her, she struggled to get away, squirming and writhing under its touch. She wanted to vomit. Alix leaned away as best she could, perfectly trapped, her body almost convulsing as it touched her cheek. She could see into the sightless maw. She could count its teeth. She was feeling dizzy. Don't pass out. Don't pass out. Oh god... he-the-it... it was talking. Oh gods of heaven and below! What the hell was -- oh f**k!
"What sort of entertainment?" Alix barely managed to squeak out. It took a few tries to even get her mouth to work. She hadn't seen these types of horrors even when she was down below. Even as she spoke, she was nearly drowned out by the laughter, another shrill scream coming from her as the stalk snapped just a breath away from her before then receding back into Kadd.

Alix wasn't paying attention. When she'd been let go, she'd dropped to the floor again and was breathing in shallow gasps, her body arching as if she was dry heaving on her hands and knees. There was sick caught in her throat, tears in her eyes. She'd wished for death in those moments. As she tried to catch her breath, the tears spilled over her cheeks, her whole body shuddering, still covered in the ooze.

"What in the hells f**k*ng happened here?" The human had returned. She'd found a sandwich place down the street that was still open at this hour of the night. A fry hung from her lips like an unlit cigarette. All she'd seen while entering was Alix drop like a wet sack of s**t and some sort of hell she wasn't sure she'd seen. Her eyes darted between the four demons and arched a thick brow, shifting the Styrofoam box under her arm and reaching for her gun, uncertain of much outside of if anything happened, she was putting bullets in peoples' faces.

Greedy Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
The Incubus slapped his palms over his knees, bent forward in a fit of laughter. He grinned mischievously, like a child having successfully pulled some cruel and hilarious prank. One of his vile fingers reached down and slicked a rolling tear from her cheek, licking it off and 'tasting' her fear... "Sweet terror, isn't it? I bet it just makes you f&&#xki;ng wet down there..." The demon held a demented cackle or two to himself.

Zwoln had remained almost completely silent and withdrawn to himself up until this point. In an exceedingly rare kind of moment, he acknowledged the mortal that passed through the door into Vhiras' den and spoke to her. "You're best off minding your own affairs, callow and fleeting as you are, mortal..." He turned back to find the glass of murky seawater refilled, much to the delight of the wriggling black protrusion extending from under his finger nail in the 'drink'. His finger swirled around lightly, stirring the liquid. The daemon wasn't about to defend any vermin idiotic or suicidal enough to antagonize a vastly superior predator. Unprovoked and unsanctioned violence from Kadd however, was a disgraceful embarrassment, falling against ancient laws and unspoken ways of their kind.

Kadd's neck let out a sharp, disgusting crack as it twisted impossibly for him to face Rhea, he was giddy with sadistic excitement. "Girly here wants to do a little song and dance for us!" The shifting demon snapped back to stare down at his rather adorably pathetic victim, his current 'plaything'. "Isn't that right, 'beautiful'? Just strut right in sporting that gorgeous little feisty 'birthday suit' of yours... I was thinking you could serenade us with something like 'My Milkshake' or 'Big Booty Bitches' while you're on the floor shaking it..." He chuckled darkly, enjoying every savory moment of delightful abuse. He wondered if she would cry from embarrassment and shame too, how cute she'd look with rosy tear-streaked cheeks.

Feral Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
[******** you." Alix managed through her gasps and sobs. Her whole body continued to shudder in a mixture of humiliation, anger and fear. She didn't dare look at him, though. She knew better than to look up at the one putting their fear into your heart. Even beyond that, she'd been in enough situations of Dom and sub to know better than look up, even through her painfully slow rise from the floor and to leaning against the bar for support. Her body, for the most part, had stopped quaking. Her legs however shook, not quite ready to support her weight.

The hunter eyed the rather silent Zwoln. Her gaze narrowed. She didn't much take well to that sort of warning. Her head swiveled over to Vhira and she rose an eyebrow, asking if they knew what they were doing before she crossed the floor towards her room.
"As great as that sounds, I think I'd rather go upstairs and sleep; try not to make my hangover worse than it already will be in the morning." She said to Kadd. She still had her eye on him, though at least she'd gone back to eating her fries for now.

With attention diverted, the demon got herself up onto the chair. She winced, checking her ankle and her knee. Nothing was broken, thankfully. Probably just sprained or twisted. The succubus took off her jacket, the small purple wings on her back finally being freed from their restraints. Underneath was a leather and lace bra, nothing fancy and nothing that would get in her wings' way, really. They stretched and fluttered before managing to stretch themselves enough to drape over her shoulders. Aside from being 'esthetically pleasing' to one extent or another, they were useless. All this while she kept her eyes from Kadd, turning her head from him as he readdressed her.
"I don't know those songs." She said in a much quieter tone. The tears had, for the most part, stopped by now. Now she was mostly sniffling, blinking away a few tears from her thick lashes.

Greedy Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
The demon's face contorted into an expression of annoyance, giving hre a dull look but baring his teeth at her. It was almost cartoonish. "Tch... Really...? What are you, f$#kin' stupid or somethin'?" He flicked a finger against her forehead, confident in having successfully broken her. The edges of his fingers between the index and middle sprouted a razor-like blade on each side, and he made a snipping motion at the succubus, implying that yes, they were indeed 'scissors'. The incubus slipped them over the center gore of her bra, slowly closing it between the blades and slicing it open. "You don't want me to do this for you..." His laughter was low and felt terrifyingly foreboding. How a monstrosity like Kadd would deal with something as menial to him as 'clothing' was probably a thought best left alone.

Petals of flesh engulfed the female, swallowing her form, wrapping and twisted around her until along came Vhiras, newly emerged from the transformation. The demon lit another cigarette, having lost the fancy holder he possessed as a female. His claw tapped twice against the surface of the bar, serving to get the damned Incubus' attention. "That's singing bit isn't part of the wager Kadd... besides, hilarious or not, nobody wants to hear that s**t in here." Zwoln muttered something obscure in agreement, signaling his allegiance to Vhiras before shivering with a small spasm of writhing motions under his 'skin'. The demon irritably exhaled a thick vapor of clouded smoke from his lips. He sighed miserably, running his claw-tipped fingers through his ashen hair before getting out from behind the bar and slouching over to the entrance, switching the neon sign to read "CLOSED" outside. A modern-looking golden-brass key slipped into his fingers and the owner of the lounge locked the stairwell door, sealing them in for the night. He slipped the key into his pocket and lazily shifted back towards the bar. He shot a glare over at the once high and slutty succubus, now teary-eyed and submissive. Still ironically rather 'pouty' he thought. "Seriously, I don't want this creep-motherf$&ker licking my feet..." He seemed to half-mutter, irritated by her cowardice.

Kadd scoffed at the demon, a bit irritated himself since he vastly preferred the previous female form. He wasn't all that picky though. "F@#k off Vhi-Vhi, I'll do whatever the f&!k I want with her!" At the mention of the apparent nickname 'Vhi-Vhi', Vhiras had already aimed and fired a bolt of flaring crimson energy at the Incubus' skull, giving him enough to finish his sentence before a large, gaping wound was placed through Kadd's head. He screeched out in pain, clutching his face and stomping around madly, swearing off like there was no Tuesday. After several moments however the howls of pain began an unsettling shift into howling laughter and cackling. It quickly grew back, leading Kadd to make a sort of 'satisfied' whistle. "Ah... good f#$king pain at it's finest..." He chuckled darkly before turning to his prize with a devious grin. "Well...?"

Greedy Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Vhiras shot the obnoxious a*****e of an incubus a cold glare. His eyes shifted over to Succubus... Alice or something, that was her name. Not that it mattered, she was now more of a hapless rape victim and a public whore than an Alice. The demon gave a sigh of disgust and ran his fingers through his hair. His mind ran through what an acceptable course of action would be to divert the current path of events. "[/******** this Kadd I'm changing the bet." The Incubus' jaw dropped at the demon's words, screaming what the ******** over and over again. "[/******** you, that's why. I'm changing the bet, you can only hope I don't change it again." The demon pulled out a uniform from under the counter of the bar, seemingly from out of nowhere. It was a french maid outfit (probably for use of poledancing), paired with a feather duster. "This is a classy joint, understand? I'm not going to have some used up whore shaking her bare a** in here, lack of customers or no. She's the maid now." His cold eyes glazed over to the succubus. "I take it that's alright with you? Otherwise I'm just going to let my friend over there have his way with you." His fingers drummed across the bar. Kadd licked his lips, long slimy tongue hanging out of his mouth, ever hopeful for a fresh meal.

Feral Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Nope, she wasn't going to argue with that. Having been near sobbing off to one side for some time, the succubus looked up, makeup bleeding down her cheeks. She blinked once before she quickly nodded her head.
"Maid it is!" Her voice cracked as she managed to blurt out that much, going from a rasp to a squeak and back. Trying to get up, her legs shook and she tried to get away from Kadd and at the same time move towards the other demon with the maid outfit. Even if it didn't fit, she'd make the damn thing fit if it meant getting away from dancing about naked.. or becoming a meal. Her whole body convulsed at the thought and she nearly went spilling onto the floor once again as her stomach jumped up into her throat.

Greedy Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
"Oh that's just lovely..." Vhiras looked down at the dry-heaving mess of a 'sister' piled on the floor. "If she heaves you're the one mopping it up Kadd." Kadd grinned over at his brother in contracts and grinned viciously, licking his chops with the long, slimy pierced tongue, a bit of drool hanging from his maw. "What the ******** for? You've got a maid, right?" Vhiras couldn't help but snicker at the little joke he had made. It was reasons like that he didn't throw Kadd out entirely and banish the sick b*****d to another empty pocket of reality. Well, that and he had his abilities had their uses in contracts. He looked down at the new maid, Alice or something, whimpering kitten of a whore. "Might be a little snug on you. When you've changed go ahead and get dusting. And be sure you thank me." He edged the uniform over the counter, closer to her.

Feral Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Alex closed her eyes for a moment or two, trying to regain some usage of her body. She also had to keep in mind she needed to bite her tongue and not say anything lest someone changed their mind. Glancing towards Vhiras, she blinked a few tears out of her eyes before then managing to pull the costume towards herself. Her eyes roamed over the room before she was able to identify the bathroom. As she brought the new 'uniform' up to her chest, she shuffled her way back over to the restroom and closed the door behind herself, just and barely making it past the door before she collapsed onto the floor, body shaking and spent. What a ******** horror story.

It took a while, but finally the succubus had reentered the main area. She had managed to clean herself up a bit, back to looking more or less the way she'd entered if not a little more humbled. The costume seemed to more or less help with that disposition. She didn't lift her eyes from the floor, keeping her gaze from the men at the bar as she turned and began her new job almost immediately. The succubus tried to keep herself busy so she would never have to make eye contact with either Kadd or Vhiras.

Greedy Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
"See now? Isn't that just adorable?" Vhira cooed at Alex, who was now occupying herself dusting her quaint little slice of Hell. The demon was apparently as fickle with it's form as it was with it's emotions, both of which also shared the same lack of importance to 'her'. "You can just go ahead and refer to me as Mistress or Master while you're working dear..." She took a long drag from the cigarette she was hold and exhaled a smooth mist of sweetly flavored smoke.

Kadd, now seated at the bar, slammed his fists into it repeatedly if only to making a demanding and obnoxious banging noise. "OI OI OI! Now what about me, nyeh?! Better cough up your end of the bet Prince of Pain!" The Incubus licked his chops greedily and started to clamor over the bar top but was quickly met with another bursting flare of chaotic crimson energy to the head followed by Zwoln's grip on his throat and the wall across the lounge after he had been thrown into it.

"Such an idiot..." Vhira let out a cruel sort of chuckle before stretching her arms. "Be sure you get the lights too dear, it's a bit dim in here."

Feral Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Alix was a little pissy eyed as she continued to dust, occasionally whimpering to herself the closer she had to get to Kadd. As he was flung against the wall, the demoness actually jumped, and having been remaining silent this entire time looked wide eyed towards Vhiras / Vhira and nodded her head.
"Yes Mistress." The demon muttered quietly, bowing her head. On her way by, she felt it safe enough to dust some of the drywall off Kadd before reaching up to begin trying to dust the lights as well.

The racket had been enough to pique the hunter's curiosity and she came downstairs, her now empty takeout packet in hand. She licked some salt off the tip of one finger and looked around, spotting the demoness in the new outfit.
"Well, 'least she's not naked... or ... well..." The comment had been more to herself, but she still decided to not finish the thought. Instead she slid behind the bar and tossed out the refuse in a bin nearby. Her eyes flitted by Kadd and Vhira, biting her lip momentarily as she debated speaking up.
"I'll be passin' out. I know its no place of a human to ask, but mind keeping it down a little? I would like to sleep without comin' down every five minutes thinkin' that someones dying. Or that my safety might be in more immediate danger than it already is." She said. Rhea seemed a little antsy. It became fairly apparent when she put her hand to her hip, where there was no gun where it usually hung.

Greedy Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Zwoln spoke up for once, having become quite the spectre of sorts at the bar. "Peace... quiet... safety... Such things are foreign to our very nature, flittering whisp. You would have more luck beckoning the stars closer than you would asking these ilk such frivial courtesies." He let out a small rasp of a laugh, unnatural and unsettling coming from the patchwork 'corpse'. He looked over to her with his cold, dead eyes, void of any feeling of life or presence. "Dream well... We find it sates some unknown hungers..."

Feral Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
She curled her lip slightly at the demon, giving him a dead stare in return.
"Jesus. And there were a few moments when I thought you were actually pretty cool." Rhea muttered under her breath. She put her hand to her hip, realizing fairly quickly she'd left her gun upstairs in her curiosity. Swearing under her breath, she shook her head and turned to begin her way upstairs. Just before disappearing back to sleep, she looked the miserable demoness up and down.
"Hey, when you're finished down there, wanna come upstairs and help me? I like sleeping in a made bed." Rhea said. Her lips curled into a faint smile, especially when the demon seemed to seethe. Just because she'd lost to Kadd did not at all mean that she was going to for one moment help out this piece of s**t human.

Greedy Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Zwoln hacked out another singular 'ha', mocking the notion that he should care for her opinion or whatever fleeting term mortals were using for social praise these days. He made a note however, that on top of being ignorant and branching thereof, that she cared as little for his honest opinion as he would for hers. And thus moments where he would pull himself out of his drink (somewhat literally) would now become an even rarer thing. He made a disgusted, miserable sigh and went right back to twirling his finger the glass of foul sea liquid.

"
You know... honestly, that sounds more like an invitation for company if anything to me. This is the problem you get with french maids... Bad tendency to lay in the beds they make..." Vhira cooed and gave a cold chuckle as Rhea strutted off down the dark hall, almost seeming to give a sort of 'go ahead' to her servant. As a demon she tended to not only support the whole 'LGBT' bang, but outright encourage and spur it on. Lesbians just happened to be a particular favorite, having stemmed out as male in her 'birth'. She was a 'prince' after all, as Kadd had so delicately put it. Form to her was merely one illusion over another, gender included.
She took a drag from the cigarette, feeling a little lost in thought and perhaps a little hot and bothered. An establishment lacking in customers had spelled out a bit of a dry spell for the demon and it had only just occurred to her that it had been a while since she had sated whatever menial fickle hunger she might have had for the 'pleasures' of mortal flesh. Her eyes roamed over to Kadd, who had since peeled off her wall, both of which were slowly reforming. At any rate, she certainly preferred the quaint acts of mortals over Kadd's ideas of sexual pleasure. His was a realm even she didn't entirely enjoy the thought of.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff