Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Tycoon

User Image
P r i n c e A n g e l o

His Royal Highness Prince Angelo wakes up suddenly and finds he can barely move. Upon waking more fully, he discovers with horror that he's been tied up, gagged and tossed onto a giant, four-poster bed. What's worse, he's wearing an ill-fitting butler's uniform! Wriggling, the tall Prince manages to slide off the covers and onto the carpet with a muted *THUD*. He cringes and goes still. Nothing happens, which tells him there's no one else in the room. How had this happened without his knowledge, and when? Angelo manages to tear the silk kerchiefs binding his hands and legs after a minute or two of struggling. He's inwardly surprised the kidnapper hasn't shown up again to check on him. Once free, Angelo takes the cloth out of his mouth and looks around the room quickly to see if he can find anything that might hint as to who brought him here. The room is completely empty save for the bed, which has drab beige sheets and plain white coverlets. No portraits, no decorations, no nothing. Angelo frowns. Whoever brought him here didn't want to be fund out, so they made sure to put him in a room he would not recognize. Angelo spins in a slow circle, trying to find something, anything, that wasn't meant to be there. Some shadows on the pillow take his attention finally, and Angelo goes over to see what it is. Upon getting closer he sees that the pillow is a slight grey in some places. It looks like it's been lightly misted with a spray bottle or something, he thinks. He sniffs it cautiously. It smells like perfume he probably knows, but he can't place where he has scented it before. Frowning more deeply, Angelo decides to leave. The only clue he has is the pillow, so he grabs it before hurrying out the door.
Thinking to himself. "hmmm.. It seems this place is more livelier than I thought." Mugen walks up to the bar and sits on one of the stool seats. "Excuse me? Is there anyone here who could give a weary traveler some saki? " Mugen takes out his sword and places the weapon next to him leaning again the counter.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni oddly understands her nieces distant disposition. Doesn't push, doesn't prod, just walks with her. After they check on Stormy, they can discuss whatever needed to be discussed. Though the Nekojin was aware now that there was no one to tend to the man downstairs. Yuni looked over her shoulder as her shadow flickered, watching briefly as a black flame danced down the hall towards the bar room.

That flame zipped across the floor to manifest behind the bar counter, expanding and dissipating to leave an identical clone of Yuni. This doppelgänger stood up and grinned to the man, gesturing her hands to the selection of drinks set on the shelves behind her. "Saki, ya say? Allllllllll righty!"

The petite teen turned and procured a bottle of a saki brand, grabbing a glass from the rack and setting it down in front of him. 'Yuni' filled the glass and set the bottle on the counter, pushing the glass towards the patron. "'Ere ya go. Can I getcha somethin' else?"
Mugen takes the fancy glass of saki and takes a sip. " This saki is very delicious. Thank you very much. How much is this going to cost? " He asked the young lady as he smiles at her. Ruffling through his robe Mugen takes out a small pouch and set it on the counter.

Fashionable Tycoon

User Image
A l e k a i K i o s u k e

Alekai sits beside Stormy's bed in the dark hospital room. He holds onto one of her hands softly and strokes it. She's still unconscious, even though he carefully tended to her injuries and is giving her an IV blood transfusion.This will help with the blood loss, but he doesn't feel any better about what he's done. He hopes she'll wake up soon. The heart monitor beeps very slowly, and is the only source of light in the room apart from the computer monitor. "Please wake up, Lady Stormy," Alekai says quietly, looking at her IV bag. It still seems like it hasn't been depleted at all. His cheeks are soon streaked with crimson again as he resumes crying. Oh, she would probably fire him for sure, and take away his fangs. He'd deserve it though, he knows, and shakes his head with sorrow.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
VerySketch
Mugen takes the fancy glass of saki and takes a sip. " This saki is very delicious. Thank you very much. How much is this going to cost? " He asked the young lady as he smiles at her. Ruffling through his robe Mugen takes out a small pouch and set it on the counter.

This Yuni beamed brightly as the man spoke his gratitude, though blinking owlishly when he asked for a price on the drink. She held her hands up and shook her head, feline ears swiveling. "No problem! But its free. I think. And if it ain't, its on the house."

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
(( Aaaawwwww, allies avi looks so saaaaaaadd! ))

Fashionable Tycoon

[ LOL it does, but not as sad as Angelo's. Hahaha! ]

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
(( oh yus, dat sad face xD should I post again or were you gonna do one of your awesome character cutscenes with s'aura? ))

Fashionable Tycoon

User Image
P r i n c e A n g e l o

Angelo hurries down one corridor after another, back and forth and round about, trying to find his way back the main staircase. Worry has his eyes dark and his step quick. Suppose he wasn't even in his mother's Inn anymore? If he wasn't there, then where was he? The overly tall Prince slows and stops, looking around for anything familiar- an artifact, a painting, a fountain. He notes that the wallpaper on the walls is an indigo shade, something he can't recall being at his mother's place. Another thing is, all the paintings in the place he's sure he passed before- but there is still no sign of any windows or staircases anywhere. He bites at his lower lip and thinks hard, fighting aggravation. Well, if anything, he could try to contact his mother and tell her what has happened. He's now sure he's no longer at the Inn. _Mother, can you hear me? It's Angelo._ He waits for several long moments, but only silence answers him. Gripping the pillow tightly, he tries again. _...Can you hear me? I'm lost, I don't know where I am...and I can't find my way out of this place..._ Angelo feels as though the overly tight butler's coat is slowly choking him, and he grabs at it with one hand. Desperation causes his heart rate to increase, and he widens his Telepathy's scope, now reaching out to S'Aura and Alekai as well. _....I need help...someone, please help me!_

Fashionable Tycoon

User Image
P r i n c e s s S ' A u r a

S'Aura is broken out of her thoughts by a Telepathic voice. It sounds like Angelo. Stopping, the Princess flicks her ears. _Angelo? Where are you?_ She frowns, wondering why he needs help. Tail switching back and forth nervously, she waits for his reply.

User Image
A l e k a i K i o s u k e

Alekai is about to start wailing aloud when the Prince's voice hits his mind. The young vampire jerks upright, then sends a message back. _Your Highness? Are you injured? Hang on, I'm going to come find you!_ Alekai figures the Prince has also contacted S'Aura, since Angelo is very fretful and unnerved. The best thing to do now is find the Princess, and together they can figure out where the Prince is. Alekai gently kisses Stormy's hand. "I will return, Your Majesty," he says softly, then darts off to find S'Aura. He locates her soon enough, with Yuni, and by the look on S'Aura's face, she's heard from Angelo, too.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Well its not awkward when ones companion suddenly stops walking, and you don't realize this until you're a few paces ahead of them. And its also totally not awkward when said company's bodyguard suddenly appears. Both didnt look calm, but rather nervous, frantic, and confused. Yuni's brow furrows in her own confusion for a few moments, her own tail gaining a nervous twitch in its sway. But then it dawned on her. That shmancy mind talk stuff. The Nekojin was completely missing out on something big.

Carefully, unsure, the petite teen looked between both of the royals and quietly spoke up. "What's happenin'?"

Fashionable Tycoon

User Image
P r i n c e A n g e l o

Angelo is vastly relieved when he hears back from both S'Aura and Alekai. Carefully, he opens the Telepathic range a bit wider so that they can both hear him simultaneously, and he can hear both of them like a 3-way phone call. _No, I'm not hurt, but I'm in an unfamiliar place. There aren't any windows or stairs here, so I can't find a way out!_

S'Aura frowns, looking at Alekai. _That's impossible; there has to be SOME windows and stairs. Without windows and stairs, it's just a--_ _---a maze of corridors. Your Highness, I think you're underground someplace!_ Alekai darts around the two ladies, feeling like he accomplished something. _Okay... say I AM underground...but I'm pretty sure I'm not at the Inn, so I don't know what else could be in this place, or even how to get out or in._ S'Aura's ears slant down. _Well, just be careful, Angelo... we'll look around the Inn for some type of portal or access point. We have to start someplace._ The Princess looks at Alekai once he's standing still again. "How's my mother doing?" Alekai sighs. "She's still not awake but she should be stable. Nothing more can be done for her at this point, so we should hurry and find His Highness."
Mugen's ear twitch at the word free and stare at her. "Free you said? Haha well then the saying goes its always tastes better when its free. " Mugen chuckles and downs the drink till there's no more in the cup.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A look from Will Mugen's Home Place.
*screams echoed in the forest of Dahngrest* "Damn will this not end?" Takashi Tsuwo retreats from his location to find a place to hide deep in the forest. "Kai, Amy Where are you too?" The samurai's look out was attacked by the enemy. Strange infected monsters had gotten through after the blastia barrier went down.

Fashionable Tycoon

User Image
P r i n c e s s S ' A u r a

S'Aura looks over at Yuni then, her ears staying rather flat. "Well... it seems as though Angelo is lost someplace underground. We're pretty sure he's not here. Maybe he's in a nearby place, or maybe he's farther away. Even though we don't know, we have to start looking for him soon, or something might happen to him." The dainty Princess chews her bottom lip nervously. Despite them not seeing eye to eye much anymore, S'Aura knows she'd be very sad if anything horrible happened to Angelo.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff