Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Tycoon

S'Aura turns away from the window after some time of just gazing out at the moon. She's bored, and the still quietness of the place is making her sleepy. Yawning quietly, she goes out to the foyer and up the stairs, the slight train of her kimono brushing against the marble steps with a hushed whisper. Soon she's vanished in the darkness of a corridor, and a door is softly shut.

Fashionable Tycoon

Stormy comes downstairs from her room in a short, black silk kimono decorated with turquoise accents. Her silken gloves and boots match her kimono. Slipping first into the bar room and then the ballroom, she checks to see if any new guests have come. Upon seeing that none have, she sighs to herself. Well, might as well relax until someone showed up. Returning to the bar, she crosses over to a couch and sits down.

Eloquent Seeker

"Very quiet in here, ain't it?" The tall woman had comeback! Again! And for no particular reason. At least she herself couldn't place it. Her cat was no where to be seen, and she was leaning over Stormy, looking down at her while leaning on the back of the couch. "Boo, by the way." She woman smiled towards her. "Lonely, gal?"

Fashionable Tycoon

One of Stormy's pointed ears swivels back and her tails twitch. "I suppose," she replies. "I haven't seen any of my friends in a while. I hope they're all okay." Her gaze is downcast. "Would you like anything to eat or drink?" No sense in not offering; she was the owner after all.

Eloquent Seeker

The woman tilted her head. "Probably busy and miss you too." She said calmly, and grinned at the other woman. "A blue devil. And here," She pulled out a little packet from her pocket. "Use this mix with it. It's nice and sour."

"And some milk!"

"In a glass please. The cat's under the couch you're on."
The woman said simply. Though the voice was really quiet human.

Fashionable Tycoon

"I can only hope." Stormy gets up fluidly, takes the packet from the woman and heads for the bar without another word. It only takes her a short time to mix the drink up properly and deliver it to the other woman. She then places the glass of milk on the floor by the couch and sits on a different one. Clearly, she's not partial to the cat even though she says nothing.

Eloquent Seeker

"Thanks." The woman took her drink, and took a gulp of it. Yep, nice and sour, the way it should be. Instead of a paw coming from under the couch, it was a hand. A full grown male hand. And it tried to take the glass under the couch. The woman was leaning over it again, watching the glass get bumped against the bottom of the couch. There was growling, like a cat's. "Tilt it." She said, giving advice to what ever was under there. It did, and the glass of milk disappeared under it. The woman hopped onto the couch, the cat giving out a sort of surprised noise, and then just growling. "Hey, why not play a game with me? I got a fun one from an entertainer that I ran into a while back." The woman grinned, taking another gulp of her drink. "It'll keep ya busy, and not bored."

Fashionable Tycoon

"It's no trouble...I'm not SO bored now that I'm talking to someone who's somewhat familiar," Stormy says, slanting an ear back a little. She swivels the other around to listen for approaching footsteps. "I'm not really big on games, to be honest." She barely has time; what with running this place, her palace back home and everything else she was burdened with.

Eloquent Seeker

User Image"That's too bad..." The woman said with a sort of sigh. She stood up, and sctreached out, putting the glass on the ground. The cat--man person popped his head out from under the couch. "It's always interesting I think. Games keep people going, friendly competition."

"And keeps you accident prone."
The man licked his lips.

"Hi cat. Hiding spot good?"

"Strangely small, but comfortable."

Fashionable Tycoon

Stormy raises and lowers a shoulder, still listening for outside sounds. She wishes more people would come. Would her daughter come downstairs? S'Aura had said earlier today that she wasn't feeling all that great, and Stormy's worried about her. Perhaps she should go and check on her. And leave the guests? She's torn for a second or two, then remembers her Telepathy.

Eloquent Seeker

User ImageThe woman raised her eyebrows. "Oie, what do you normally do with yer friends? Just chat?" The woman was sort of swaying, and the cat person, man person was wiggling from underneath the couch to sit besides his master. "... And your name was Stormy, right?" Might as well ask that as well, just to make sure. She plopped back down, and the cat man, looking mostly like a man, curled up beside her, a milk mustache on his face.

Fashionable Tycoon

She nods. "Yeah, usually that's what we do." Her five tails swish against the cushions of her couch, ears twitching. She's contacted her daughter and is now waiting for a response. "Yep. I'm Stormy." Her cheeks burn for some odd reason. A person was actually making an effort to remember her. The thought, though she's not sure why it occured to her, surprises her. "...just Stormy."

Eloquent Seeker

User Image"Stormy it is, Stormy it shall be." Though the woman mused for a moment, thinking with her tilting her head back and forth. "Oie, do you mind giving us names? We kinda don't have any." She said with a grin. She was scratching the man behind the ear, and he was purring. "It'd be better than being called Woman and Cat." Though she'd probably continue calling the cat cat. But it would be nice to get actual names.

Fashionable Tycoon

This throws her even more than the woman remembering her name; she wants Stormy to give her and her pet a name?! The Queen frowns and tilts her head. She's not quite sure what to name them; she hasn't known them for very long yet. "...maybe we should play a game first," she says after a long moment, righting her head and smiling a bit. "The Getting to Know You Game."

Eloquent Seeker

User ImageThe woman rolled her eyes, but she was smiling. That was an interesting way how to do what they both would want to do, talk and play a game. But, alas, it was more of just asking questions about one another. "Sure sure! What's your favorite drink, alcoholic or non?" She asked, just going with the flow. "Apple Juice," She said, pointing to herself.

"Cream." The cat man said calmly, his yellow eyes looking towards Stormy. The two of them seemed interested in getting to know her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff