Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark WerePanther
SirPsycosisTheOneandOnly
((:ninja))

[ Hey! How are you? smile ]
(( told yall id be back, and im good yourself? ))

Psy once again enters the building, hes a bit curious if the girl he met last night was gonna be still of her guard. He moves his hat off his head, then moving his hand to his shades sliding them up. He looks around for his host with a smkle on his face.

Fashionable Tycoon

SirPsycosisTheOneandOnly
Dark WerePanther
SirPsycosisTheOneandOnly
((:ninja))

[ Hey! How are you? smile ]
(( told yall id be back, and im good yourself? ))

Psy once again enters the building, hes a bit curious if the girl he met last night was gonna be still of her guard. He moves his hat off his head, then moving his hand to his shades sliding them up. He looks around for his host with a smkle on his face.

[ Lol, so you did. I'm alright. ^_^ ]

Kaila sits on a couch by the fire, twining silken ribbons around her thin, delicate hands and fingers. Each ribbon is a different color, vibrant and pretty to look at. The girl doesn't seem to notice that Psy has returned. Not at first, anyways. She just loosely keeps wrapping up her hands, as if she's bandaging wounds.
He begins to walk yo a near by couch near a fire not noticing the girl. Setting his hat down on a neat by table his attention slowly moves over to the girl wrapping her hands "Well hello again miss." He says with a smile taking a seat in a near by chair. He makes himself comfertable in his spot, pulling out a small flask. He looks slowly up at the girl once more, "Is it ok if I brought my own drink?" he asked all but most sure of a witty answer.

((Thats good. sorry for the late reply. Was out boozing it up. I know im sure you understand, but I dont like people locking their chars down cause of me ))

Fashionable Tycoon

SirPsycosisTheOneandOnly
He begins to walk yo a near by couch near a fire not noticing the girl. Setting his hat down on a neat by table his attention slowly moves over to the girl wrapping her hands "Well hello again miss." He says with a smile taking a seat in a near by chair. He makes himself comfertable in his spot, pulling out a small flask. He looks slowly up at the girl once more, "Is it ok if I brought my own drink?" he asked all but most sure of a witty answer.

((Thats good. sorry for the late reply. Was out boozing it up. I know im sure you understand, but I dont like people locking their chars down cause of me ))

Kaila returns his look blankly with her navy-blue eye, an emerald ribbon entwined around several pale fingers. So he had come back, after all. _Hello._ She doesn't seem like she remembers him, either doesn't or doesn't care, or doesn't want to show she does. Whatever the case may be, the half of her face not covered by her hair is blank as marble. When he pulls out the flask her gaze flicks to it for a second, then back to his face. _I suppose so, but it's probably mediocre to our selection, comparatively speaking._ A barely perceptible twitch moves the corner of her coral lips up just a hint. Did she just almost... smirk?

[ Lol it's fine, I am quite a bit late myself. sweatdrop And I do, but like.. I seldom go out to the bars these days. xd ]

Fashionable Tycoon

_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_
Dark WerePanther

Alekai listens to Yuni as he slowly continues to stir the mixture, noting how it's coming together into a thick, sweet-smelling mass. He thinks back after she mentions his control. Yes, the Queen had spent nearly every moment with him after the change, testing him and being sure he could grasp all of the concepts that went with this new twist in life. Or death, what have you. Alekai has always had remarkable control; even when he was a human teenager he was very obedient, almost flawlessly so, and never raised his voice or showed an excess of any emotion. Being a vampire is difficult at times though; it certainly isn't pleasant when he's in the middle of a conversation and is seized with a ravaging thirst. Then he has to hurriedly excuse himself from the conversation and dart out to hunt, lest he drain whomever he's speaking to, dry. Rather awkward during dinner parties, one might think. As slight consolation, the Queen had invited a slew of new vampires to dinner once shortly after the change, and they all went on a group hunt so Alekai wouldn't be embarrassed. They all had been thirsty and it was nice to know he wasn't alone, since Queen Stormy was well in control of her vampire side and has been for quite some time.
He flicks his hair away from his eyes with that barely perceptible twitch, and to his credit none falls into the bowl. Nope, no hair in these cookies. Even if one happened to fall, he'd catch it before it even came near their precious dough.

Angelo lets go of her hands, since he finds that humans naturally gesture a lot when they talk. He then curiously studies his own hands, which are large and clean, with relatively short nails that can grow out into lethally sharp and pointed claws. He continues to listen though, nods every once in awhile, and smiles widely at the mention of his Aunt Yuni's "scary" abilities. Which he knew little about, actually... Well, maybe he'd ask her someday. And an arsonist that ate nightmares.. now that was interesting. How had a mere human encountered one of those, and manged to stay alive? The Prince actually misses the last part of what she said, a rare thing indeed that he unintentionally not hear a compliment, of all things. "Were you scared when you ran into this arsonist?" he inquired.

Yuni remembered when she was a lot younger and shorter, she had asked her late caretaker what it was like to be a vampire. He'd often joke about his thirst and that he couldn't handle too much of the sun, and how he should act more his age. But then he'd be nothing more than a pile of dust, so he'd get a pillow thrown to his head. Yuni grinned at the memory and got out a couple cookie sheets, spraying some of that butter-in-a-can stuff Katya told her about. "All righty then~ It's lookin' good! Whenever ya think the dough's ready, we'll put spoonfuls of it on the sheets." The petite teen explained while juggling a couple of said silverware idly, leaning back against the counter.

Well, Katya, your hide hath been saved by Angelo not hearing a specific tidbit of your rambling! That didn't mean her blush had gone away too soon, however. Then she was asked about her encounter with that little arsonist, to which she scratched the back of her head through her hat. "I nearly peed myself... It was the scariest thing I've seen since my mother let me watch the movie IT at the age of eight..." The geek still deadpanned at her mother's parental error, but continued her little story with a small smile. "But the arsonist told me her name, and we've been sorta friends ever since..." Katya pointed a thumb in the kitchen's general direction, referring to Yuni. "I haven't had a nightmare in weeks..."

[ I have no idea where you got it from. Lawlz. ]

Alekai has one tray completed filled with evenly spaced, uniform little balls of cookie dough by the time she's done talking, then remembers they're supposed to be doing this together. Oops. He would've blushed, but is no longer capable of such a feat, so he tries looking sheepish. This also doesn't work, as it looks like a handsomely painful grimace. Not exactly what he was going for. So he stops, and simply says, "You can do the other one," and tosses his bangs out of his eyes again.

IT at the age of eight... riiiiggghhtttt.. Angelo says nothing. He doesn't watch movies much. And horror isn't his first pick anyhow. Oh, so they were acquainted. That was nice. He figured the arsonist had followed her home and tried to burn the slightly hapless girl to a crisp, and by some miracle she had survived, but that didn't seem to be the case. Not at all. And it seemed that, low and behold, he knew the arsonist himself. "Oh, you mean my Aunt Yuni!?" He couldn't keep the surprise from his voice, and so didn't bother trying. Curiouser and curiouser. He had never known she could eat nightmares. Well, one learned something new every day, he's finding.
Dark WerePanther
SirPsycosisTheOneandOnly

Kaila returns his look blankly with her navy-blue eye, an emerald ribbon entwined around several pale fingers. So he had come back, after all. _Hello._ She doesn't seem like she remembers him, either doesn't or doesn't care, or doesn't want to show she does. Whatever the case may be, the half of her face not covered by her hair is blank as marble. When he pulls out the flask her gaze flicks to it for a second, then back to his face. _I suppose so, but it's probably mediocre to our selection, comparatively speaking._ A barely perceptible twitch moves the corner of her coral lips up just a hint. Did she just almost... smirk?

[ Lol it's fine, I am quite a bit late myself. sweatdrop And I do, but like.. I seldom go out to the bars these days. xd ]
A sly smirk comes across his face, " You know cheap isn't always a bad thing. Be it may that yall's maybe be better, mines here and yall's is there." he laughs softly to himself. He wasn't trying to come off as rude to her, he looked down at her hands. "So I know I hardly know you but what do you got going there miss?" he asked curiously before taking another swig of his flask. He looks around briefly, while popping his neck.

(( Sorry for some illiterate post and some that are not so great or detailed. This mobile app is highly unreliable where I currently am. Im breaking out the laptop to hopefully fix this prob. lol. So how come you dont go out to bars much now a days. ))

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Dark WerePanther
_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_
Dark WerePanther

Alekai listens to Yuni as he slowly continues to stir the mixture, noting how it's coming together into a thick, sweet-smelling mass. He thinks back after she mentions his control. Yes, the Queen had spent nearly every moment with him after the change, testing him and being sure he could grasp all of the concepts that went with this new twist in life. Or death, what have you. Alekai has always had remarkable control; even when he was a human teenager he was very obedient, almost flawlessly so, and never raised his voice or showed an excess of any emotion. Being a vampire is difficult at times though; it certainly isn't pleasant when he's in the middle of a conversation and is seized with a ravaging thirst. Then he has to hurriedly excuse himself from the conversation and dart out to hunt, lest he drain whomever he's speaking to, dry. Rather awkward during dinner parties, one might think. As slight consolation, the Queen had invited a slew of new vampires to dinner once shortly after the change, and they all went on a group hunt so Alekai wouldn't be embarrassed. They all had been thirsty and it was nice to know he wasn't alone, since Queen Stormy was well in control of her vampire side and has been for quite some time.
He flicks his hair away from his eyes with that barely perceptible twitch, and to his credit none falls into the bowl. Nope, no hair in these cookies. Even if one happened to fall, he'd catch it before it even came near their precious dough.

Angelo lets go of her hands, since he finds that humans naturally gesture a lot when they talk. He then curiously studies his own hands, which are large and clean, with relatively short nails that can grow out into lethally sharp and pointed claws. He continues to listen though, nods every once in awhile, and smiles widely at the mention of his Aunt Yuni's "scary" abilities. Which he knew little about, actually... Well, maybe he'd ask her someday. And an arsonist that ate nightmares.. now that was interesting. How had a mere human encountered one of those, and manged to stay alive? The Prince actually misses the last part of what she said, a rare thing indeed that he unintentionally not hear a compliment, of all things. "Were you scared when you ran into this arsonist?" he inquired.

Yuni remembered when she was a lot younger and shorter, she had asked her late caretaker what it was like to be a vampire. He'd often joke about his thirst and that he couldn't handle too much of the sun, and how he should act more his age. But then he'd be nothing more than a pile of dust, so he'd get a pillow thrown to his head. Yuni grinned at the memory and got out a couple cookie sheets, spraying some of that butter-in-a-can stuff Katya told her about. "All righty then~ It's lookin' good! Whenever ya think the dough's ready, we'll put spoonfuls of it on the sheets." The petite teen explained while juggling a couple of said silverware idly, leaning back against the counter.

Well, Katya, your hide hath been saved by Angelo not hearing a specific tidbit of your rambling! That didn't mean her blush had gone away too soon, however. Then she was asked about her encounter with that little arsonist, to which she scratched the back of her head through her hat. "I nearly peed myself... It was the scariest thing I've seen since my mother let me watch the movie IT at the age of eight..." The geek still deadpanned at her mother's parental error, but continued her little story with a small smile. "But the arsonist told me her name, and we've been sorta friends ever since..." Katya pointed a thumb in the kitchen's general direction, referring to Yuni. "I haven't had a nightmare in weeks..."

[ I have no idea where you got it from. Lawlz. ]

Alekai has one tray completed filled with evenly spaced, uniform little balls of cookie dough by the time she's done talking, then remembers they're supposed to be doing this together. Oops. He would've blushed, but is no longer capable of such a feat, so he tries looking sheepish. This also doesn't work, as it looks like a handsomely painful grimace. Not exactly what he was going for. So he stops, and simply says, "You can do the other one," and tosses his bangs out of his eyes again.

IT at the age of eight... riiiiggghhtttt.. Angelo says nothing. He doesn't watch movies much. And horror isn't his first pick anyhow. Oh, so they were acquainted. That was nice. He figured the arsonist had followed her home and tried to burn the slightly hapless girl to a crisp, and by some miracle she had survived, but that didn't seem to be the case. Not at all. And it seemed that, low and behold, he knew the arsonist himself. "Oh, you mean my Aunt Yuni!?" He couldn't keep the surprise from his voice, and so didn't bother trying. Curiouser and curiouser. He had never known she could eat nightmares. Well, one learned something new every day, he's finding.

(( :'3 ))

Yuni deadpanned at seeing that she missed out on the first tray, fingers fumbling with the spoons she had been juggling. Two of the spoons bonked her right on the noggin, clattering to the floor at her feet. It didn't seem to bother the Nekojin any, for her face had cracked into an amused grin and she had started laughing. "Well then..." Yuni patted the vampire's shoulder and took the bowl from him, starting on her own pan. "Take a break, Allie~"

Katya seemed bewildered that Angelo called Yuni his aunt more so than her own memory. Her glasses fell down her nose a little, and she sputtered while pushing them back up to her green eyes. "YUNI IS YOUR AUNT?!" That question seemed much more important than her finishing her story and filling in what gaps she may have left, and the geek would take out her inhaler to counteract her incoming asthma attack.

Fashionable Tycoon

[ I'm on my phone at the moment, I'll reply when I'm on the laptop. 3nodding ]

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
(( Okie dokie~ ))

Fashionable Tycoon

[ .....and then an old friend dropped by. sweatdrop ]

Fashionable Tycoon

[ On a business Hiatus.... ]