Quotable Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Nada-Kuro
''The greatest necromancer in the land!''

The Necromantress Wasn't exactly surprised that her Demonology didn't work. But she was suprised at how angered the woman was at the attempt. ''I was merely giving a blood offering. I've delt with demons many times before. But if you help me, I can perhaps help you.'' After using magic to seal the wound, she spoke more. ''The knights chasing me are Paladins from some church or somthing. I was just looking for a place to loose them. But perhaps you could have a use for them. I know that the pure blood and souls of these zealots are prized commodities in the depths of the Nether Realms. I propose this. You grant me a place to stay here, and I will let you keep the knights to do whatever you want with.'' She just hoped that whoever this Kitsune was, she would see the logic in agreeing to her deal.

''OOC''

Fashionable Tycoon

User Image
P r i n c e s s S ' A u r a

[ this was just super awkward. Lol. ]

S'Aura only frowns. "I don't have time for this; I have to find my brother." As if Paladins could help her, or this lady, who apparently was only about saving her own hide. Whatever "deal" she was trying to make, the Princess wants no part of it. If the lady stayed, and was tracked, the knights would come here and probably wreck the place. Then what would S'Aura say to her mother? But if she didn't help, perhaps a curse would be put on the Inn. An even worse one than appeared to be upon it already. Damned if she did and damned if she didn't. It really wasn't fair. S'Aura's ears lie flat against her hair. Of all the things to have happen! With an impatient snarl, she turns and heads back upstairs. "You may follow me and I'll show you to a room. HOWEVER. If anything is broken you will replace it, and if this place is by any means compromised because of you, you shall be thrown out and shown justice." She looks back. Her red eyes burn like cinders as they lock onto the guest's with a steely yet invisible hold. "And to be clear, I want nothing to do with Paladins."

Quotable Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Nada-Kuro

The Necromantress was indeed shocked that she didn't take the offer, but still agreed to the conditions. She couldn't complain with free protection, no matter how much arm twisting it took. She quickly followed the Kitsune and went into the room. Sure enough, about fifteen or so minuites later, a group of knights came into sight. After a moment outside, the Captain came walking in. ''Pardon to interrupt you, Miss, but we believe a dangerous heretic is out on the loose. She was last seen fleeing into this area. We are looking for assistance in bringing her to justice.'' He handed S'aura a poorly drawn sketch, which looked barely like the woman hiding above. The picture served more to vilify her than identify. ''Have you seen this woman anywhere?''

''Gold''

Fashionable Tycoon

User Image

S'Aura, who was looking over the foyer a couple of extra times to ensure nothing goes unseen, straightens up with a deeper frown yet. Luckily, she times it just as the captain hands her the badly-drawn sketch, so it looks like she is trying to make it out or something. "I can't say I have seen this person for certain," the Princess replies, making herself sound apologetic as she straightens her face into a more neutral look, handing the sketch back. This look quickly changes to a sad, woeful one as she looks at the men, forcing shame into her voice. "You see, we haven't had anyone come by for a long time...this place, I believe, is under a curse. Pretty soon we will be forced to close due to lack of business and funds to keep it up. I didn't want to tell anyone about it, since it's just my superstition, but I assure you gentlemen, no one has come in." She heaves a sigh, ears drooping to rest on her long waves of crimson hair. Forcing her eyes to fill slowly with tears, she drops her gaze to the marble floor.

Quotable Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Nada-Kuro

The paladin captain nodded as he took the picture back. ''Alright. If you see her, try to avoid her and let us know which way she goes.'' At the mention of curse, he did take a couple of steps away. ''Curse? What kind of curse? When we head back to the church, I can let the priests know of this place to cleanse it of it's corruption.'' With some more good-byes, he left with the other knights. Watching from her hiding place, The necromantress left when the paladins were gone. ''Good riddance. I can't stand them.'' She chuckled as she came down the stairs. ''But what's that I heard about a curse?'' She more intrested in learning how to cast it herself rather than get rid of it, But she might do something nice considering S'aura saved her.

''OOC:''

Fashionable Tycoon

User Image
P r i n c e A n g e l o

Angelo gets up from the floor and dusts himself off, cracking in any joints that are stiff. He looks around, emerald eyes guarded. Who knew what might be in this space. The tall Prince continues to scan the room, but he's not sure what all should be here and what should not. "Looking for something?" a voice asks condescendingly from behind him. Angelo whirls around (almost getting hit in the face with his ringlets) and sees a platform rising up out of a large, square-shaped pit in the floor maybe one hundred paces away. He hadn't noticed it, had it always been there? In the center of the platform there is a silver chair, and in the chair sits a woman. She is slender, with pale skin and dark red eyes. Her hair falls in waves over her shoulders, onyx with glowing streaks of crimson. "Who are you?" Angelo asks, hoping he sounds authoritative and not nervous like he feels. Cold laughter answers his question, mocking him. Angelo narrows his eyes, but keeps his irritation in check. He doesn't dare charge at her without a solid plan.

Fashionable Tycoon

User Image

S'Aura swivels an ear back and feels a sense of relief once the Paladins leave and the woman comes out of her room. "Well...some weird things have been happening lately. I was staying with my lover in a house some ways from here, and one night after a rest, I woke up and I was back here. Another thing is, my family's bodyguard attacked my mother not long ago. You see, he's a vampire but he knows not to feed on anyone here. So that is another thing. Lastly, my brother has gone missing. I think he was here, but he's not here now. Someone took him away from here, probably the same person who took me away from my lover's house." The Princess frowns now, thinking.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Well, there wasnt anything physically obvious that gave away any portal or trapdoor in the ballroom. This befuddled Yuni. Her nose said there was a concealment magic used recently here, the faint smell of cinnamon and granola apparent to her nostrils alone. But, obviously, whatever that magic was used on is hidden. And she couldn't find it. Maybe it was just Angelo or Alekai hiding dirty magazines from Stormy...

Yuni was just about to leave the ballroom, her foot crossing the threshold, when it felt like her forehead bounced off a wall. Shocked, the teen flailed and fell back on her rump before rubbing her head.

Fool! Look again! Growled a cranky choir of gravely voices, the old deity roused and grumpy within the massive mental labyrinth. You're a disgrace as a host. Its obvious whats going on in this room.

Yuni pouted. Yeah, well ya a disgrace for a Deus! Stuck in a little girl...

But Yuni still got up, dusted herself off, and looked again. The intricate pattern on the floor tiles, the colors that made up everything. The chandelier. Working off a hunch-- or maybe Nytmaer's annoyance-- the Nekojin dimmed the lights before climbing up to the chandelier, turning it till the retractions were just right.

There.

Still perched precariously up, Yuni let loose a high pitched whistle.

Fashionable Tycoon

User Image

The Princess is about to go on, but luckily she is saved by the sound of a shrill whistle, coming from the ballroom. Without another word to the strange fugitive woman, she gathers up her skirts and hurries to see what her Aunt Yuni has found. With any luck, it would give them some insight as to where the Prince has been taken. S'Aura enters the ballroom, tail twitching side to side nervously. "What did you find?" she asks her aunt. Then, she looks around, wondering where she is.

Fashionable Tycoon

User Image
A l e k a i K i o s u k e

Alekai has gone over every last millimeter of the attic and stairs with no sign of a portal or access to another realm. He's frustrated. Suppose His Royal Highness was scared, alone and cold someplace? Or burning to a crisp? Or being crushed to death---- No, he mustn't think that way! The distressed vampire shakes his head back and forth in a violent blur to rid himself of his ridiculous thoughts. No, the Prince was fine, and they were going to find him! A piercing whistle from the downstairs signals a discovery from Yuni, and Alekai would have breathed a sigh of relief. But, he doesn't need to breathe anymore, and he's a little hesitant to face Yuni again after the incident. This is no time to hesitate, though, so Alekai steels himself for a moment, then darts downstairs to the ballroom in record time. He finds the Princess there, and inclines his head respectfully to her. He says nothing, however, just waits to hear about the findings from Yuni. Speaking of, where is she???

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"Watch ye step, Princess~"

Indeed, it would seem the refractions of the chandelier hit certain tiles in the floor that would trigger a complex design to form in a magical sheen of greenish light. Like dots of glowing tiles being connected to form a spell circle. Yuni shifted the chandelier around just a bit, and the final lines connected to their respected dots. There was the sound of earth shifting suddenly, a massive lock mechanism un bolting, and then the wall opposite of the entrance seemed to have melted away.

A passage.

"Allie-kun, catch!" Yuni squealed and cannonballed from her perch towards him, giggling. She didnt seem all that perturbed about him attacking Stormy.

Well, considering she used to live with an old vampire herself... How could she?

Fashionable Tycoon

User Image

S'Aura takes a couple of steps back, ears sweeping the same direction to lie against her hair. So her Aunt Yuni was playing in the chandelier, and found a clue. A clue that opened a passage in the wall opposite the entrance. Now question is, is the chandelier going to stay in the ceiling after being wound and unwound??? Luckily for the trio, the chandelier stays put, even after Yuni springs off of it and falls towards the vampire. Very deliberately, it looks like. S'Aura is content to just stand back and see what Alekai decides to do. Will he catch her?

User Image
A l e k a i K i o s u k e

The nimble vampire is quietly studying the ballroom floor. Ah, yes. It had been carefully hidden, but not carefully enough. It was a good thing that Yuni had sharp eyes. Alekai flicks his hair from his eyes and looks down the passageway some distance. Shadows swirl around, concealing whatever might be there. Could Yuni see in shadows? Alekai isn't sure, but as if she heard him, she calls out to him and promptly jumps off the chandelier towards him. Alekai takes a half second to look upwards, and another half a second to dart to the exact place he needs to be. He then holds his arms out expectantly, knowing he will catch her. And catch her he does, about two seconds later. "Nice catch, Alekai," the vampire hears the Princess saying, and he grins widely.

Fashionable Tycoon

User Image
D e m o n e s s T o s r y m

The woman gazes at the Prince, her eyes the color of drying blood. "My name is Tosrym, I inhabit this realm." That is all she offers for an explanation. In the silence that follows, she watches the Prince's face darken with a deep scowl. He growls. "Why did you bring me here? And did you have anything to do with my sister's kidnapping?" Tosrym laughs, like she had before. "I live off of chaos, I love it. Yes, I kidnapped your sister AND you. I also sent your worthless little vampire to feed off of your mother." This struck just the nerve she was hoping it would, but she only gives a coy smirk, clearly not worried. "By the way, what's your name?"

User Image
P r i n c e A n g e l o

Angelo listens to Tosrym, then demands to know why he was there and if she was behind all the weird happenings. Upon hearing that she was, and that she had done more, even worse things, Angelo feels his anger shoot way up. It reaches his eyes and they shift from green to gold. "You will pay for this," he snarls, letting his nails grow to claws and his teeth turn lethally sharp. As for the question of his name, he does not reply. She probably already knew it.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
An excellent catch, indeed! Yuni knew she didn't have to worry when it came to being caught by the vampire. And it seemed as though she wasnt all that eager of being out down, either. One arm was draped along Alekai's shoulders, and the other wrapping around his neck in a hug.

"Thank ya, Allie-kun~" the sly Nekojin said and placed a sweet little kiss on the man's cheek. "That's the second time ya've caught me so far! Without droppin' me!"

Awwwww. Yuni was trying to be affectionate~

Ahem, anyway... The petite prankster looked over to the passage that had opened, her icy irises gaining a soft glow in the dimmed lighting. As a feline, she could see in the dark and navigate with her ears. As a fiend of nightmares, she could see through and feel the darkness. So she should be good, and more worried about S'Aura. Confident, Yuni points to the opened wall.

"Onwards! Adelante!"

Quotable Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Nada-Kuro

The necromantress listened to the Kitsune speak. It didn't sound all that bad to her. But before she could speak, a sharp wistle took away the master of the house. Alone to her own divices, The black magic woman decied that she needed to clean herself. She looked around until she found a bathroom. She quickly hopped in and undressed herself, scrubbing away all the filth. After getting herself clean, she took a moment to wash her robes, and shine up her armor, before getting dressed and heading down. Now all she needed was that foot rub. Then, her stomach started growling. ''I guess I could use something to eat as well...''

''OOC:''

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces