Dersend Dolls! 0.23913043478261 23.9% [ 11 ]
Say wha? 0.08695652173913 8.7% [ 4 ]
*ninja* 0.41304347826087 41.3% [ 19 ]
I want one! 0.26086956521739 26.1% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]

Star-Crossed Dreamer

ooc - xDD
Don't worry, hes editing.

I told him to do something different since Ami's children aren't around.

Lonely Vampire

9,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
I will make my arrows drunk with blood

Na watched. "temperamental b***h....aint ya" Na chuckled, gathering force to reform the bar that had been destroyed.

What a pain in the a**.

User Image

And my sword shall devour flesh.

Star-Crossed Dreamer

ooc - xDD
Confusion...
I'll give you time to edit Kyle. xP

Star-Crossed Dreamer

G e n e v i e v e

Seasons may change; winter to spring. But I love you, until the end of time;

User Image

Gen had began to pick up a bit of glass that was shattered around her seeing as Akuma had left the room. She knew he was probably planning to destroy other things throughout the Inn. And her thoughts were prooven by the sudden crash that came from one of the rooms. She couldn't believe he reacted in such a way. she had never seen him like that before..

Her crying had stopped as she stood and soon Na's voice grabbed her attention. And then with that the glass in her hands began to move forming back into a glass as well as everything else around her began to take back its original shape. He was helping her. Why? she was happy no matter what the reason, that he even came back.

She didn't know what to say. So, she stood stareing up at him with a dumbfounded look on her face. Blood gently rushing out small cuts on her cheeks and lips.
akuma jumped from the roof and landed on the ground from the outside he gave the place a glare as he walked down the road his chains shackled as he looked forward he didn't cared what happen as long as he never had to see Gens face just thinking about her using him like that made him rampage he thought the feelings were true but he guessed wrong he frowned biting down on his teeth and fangs he looked behind and damned the place and damned Gen of all people

Lonely Vampire

9,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100

Na looked over at her, offered a slight wink. He was still full of surprises. "I'll be back" With that he slowly walked outside.

Na's left hand came up, crossing from his mid chest to his right hip, 4 flaming ninja stars would fly toward the demon. If Akuma thought he was getting off scott free, he had another thing coming.

"Running? You think your some kinda of fighter, but you run from a girl who never even raised a hand against you." Na stated, standing, the inn about 10 yards or so behind him. He felt bad, He would gladly put Akuma out of his pain....forever.

User Image

he jumped a back flip as he spread hsi wings and flew over at Na by the minute akmus feet were off the ground he appear behind Na sweeping his legs against his back " Na...iv heard rumors about you" he said as he stayed floating in the air with his wings "they say your half God" he pointed out as he kept his eyes locked at Na

Star-Crossed Dreamer

G e n e v i e v e

Seasons may change; winter to spring. But I love you, until the end of time;

User Image

Gen had already made her way to the doorway. What were they doing? Fighting? Why? She didn't understand.

But, there was nothing she could do about it. She was a mere vampire. Even small pieces of broken glass could cut her skin. She was weak, so she didn't stand a chance trying to break the two up.

She knew what Na was capable of and it scared her. She didn't want to see Akuma die. He was one of her dear friends afterall. She wasn't worried about Na in the least. She knew he could handle himself. But she wasn't exactly sure what Akuma could do. Up until this point she didn't even know he was immortal.

Lonely Vampire

9,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100

Na smiled.

He could have dodged
He could have crushed the demon through his powers.
But this attack was sad.

As the demon appeared Na would step back, his left arm coming, to clasp right above the knee of the leg as Na's hips rotated, but not his legs. "Half huh?"

At this point Na would twist his hips back, he had leverage, control of the flying demon. "It's been a long time since I was that weak" he said letting him go, the force of Na's hands was enough to stop a full size, 80 mph mac truck, easy enough to launch the demon a good football field away.

User Image

-ooc: H, meebo messed up, lets jus post eh?
@Akuma: How did you teleport? just wondering, like what are your powers based on?

Star-Crossed Dreamer

ooc - lol 'H' xDD
Yeah I figured thats what heppened.

Curse you meebo!! Dx

Lonely Vampire

9,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
[Ooc:]
-shrugs-
s**t happens.
Not sure who's turn it is
I think Akuma's

[/Ooc]
bloody hell akuma thought to himself as he sucked the pain up he was skinned alive and totured his little moves were nothing compared to the war he was in,akuma soon got on the floor nad looked up at Na with a frown as he bited down on his teeth "so you are what they say..." he spoke as he got up akuma was otu of options he was a God even if akuma flew as high as posible Na would be on his tail laughing on how weak he was "call me bird boy for once" akuma said as he remembered how he was treated back in hell "if your such a Graceful God as they say Kill me alredy and put me away form this missery unless you going to keep me alive and let me do what i want throught out the world" he pointed out as he walked up to Na and handed over his chains and tag of the undead "take it away you have everything you want just tear the tag apart like that b***h threw away my dignity" he spoke as he walked away as a mortal either way he was going to kill himself sooner or later if Na killed him now he'd be doing him a favor, (bleh idfk pretty much teleportation and extream speed but nto so mcuh now i think i mgoing to end this charcter and make a new one)

Lonely Vampire

9,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100

"100,000 years....." He said calmly. "I've been training, away from here, away from gen for 100,000 years. Perhaps only months went by here, but it was longer then you would ever want to live." Na said simply.

"You are right, I am a god of death, It has and will always be but a flick of my wrist, a angry thought, a muttered whisper, and I can snuff out the light of life, from you, from her, from just about any that cross my path." Na relaxed, He wasn't sure what the boy was going on about, but Na figured him an idiot to offer up his immortality over something as a friend going back to whom they loved.

"but In 100,000 years, you get tired, and you learn that most things in this life are a double edged sword, including godhood. I may kill, but I also live to see life flourish and grow, and you are an idiot if your willing to throw your life away over something as simple as a vampire." Na offered a frown.

"you have a choice now friend, Walk in there like a man, and work s**t out with her, to move on, to help your self, Or I'll mark your soul, and no geist spirit or god of death will ever go near your soul, and you will be forced to live no matter what, Your choice, I'd advice the first, cause nobody you ever meet will be worth throwing away all you have, are and have accomplished." Na's right hand came up, his index and middle finger tips were a blaze with a white flame.

User Image

"do you know lucifer he used to be my father and god of hell you took his place as you left him to die in the outside world as the sunlight devoured him i tried to avenged him but now i see someone whos more worthy of the title i bet his laughing at me like he used to do back then,either way she married to you isn't she i didn't know until i saw the look in her eyes" he pointed out "im pretty much just another worthless imp in your eyes your majesty" he spoke as he read the index "i'd like to live forever but never do i want to see her face anymore i rather pull her out and have the sun burn her to ashes" he spoke in a blank voice "women need attention i gave her that but i never knew she was married nor near engaged,that is what made me go on a rampage your majesty" he poke as he explained to Na what had happened while he was gone

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff