Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coin Operated Boy!

Dersend Dolls! 0.23913043478261 23.9% [ 11 ]
Say wha? 0.08695652173913 8.7% [ 4 ]
*ninja* 0.41304347826087 41.3% [ 19 ]
I want one! 0.26086956521739 26.1% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]

Loyal Gaian

Meep shifted slightly under her. "Why don't we rest and then start first thing in the morning." He kept his arms lightly around her in a loving and protective manner. "And mommies need their rest. It's not healthy to strain yourself, darlin'." He kissed her softly, already starting to nod off. It had been a long ride in that cage for him after all. Even demons needed rest.

Loyal Gaian

By the time the sun was up, so was Meep. He and his his shadows were busy. The club was spotless, everything put up and even the kitchen restocked. He was in the kitchen, making breakfast for Ami. A perfectly balanced meal to give her energy. With a smile, he carried it on a tray up to her room, knocking lightly before going in. "Darlin', I got breakfast for ya." He was back in his human form, still weary about letting others see his big furry true self.

Star-Crossed Dreamer

Ivy burst into the doors, arms out to her sister who she hadn't seen in some time. "Ami, Darling! It's been far too long." Feeling comfortable enough, she jumped onto her nicely dressed bed and stretched a little, feeling instantly relaxed by the plush mattress.

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ami stirred as she felt her sister pounce the bed,seeing Meep with the breakfast and her sister lounging on her bed next to her and she blushed with a smile."Sis that threesome cross your mind?"Looking at Meep she squeaks and bites her lower lip"Meep honey as yummy as that looks the baby hasn't let me eat anything but extremely cheesy pizza..sooo I am sorry to say I can't eat that," Biting her lower lip she looks up at the two of them and squirms a bit.

Loyal Gaian

Meep's eyes widened a bit at what Ami said. His own stomach growled rather loudly at the mention of his all time favorite thing. Well, other then Ami and his smokes of course. He looked to Ivy and set the tray in her lap. "Be right back." He suddenly vanished, dropping into his own shadow to teleport to the kitchen. He moved quickly, assisted by his shadows to cook quickly. He didn't even bother with a oven, using his own fire that he always had stored in him to cook. He didn't make two, but six extra large ones. What she wouldn't eat, he'd know he'd wolf down as was his nature. With his shadow clones in tow, he carried them back up to Ami's room and smirked. "Hot and fresh, just for you, darlin'." He was pleased with himself, knowing he could provide for her and help her when she needed it. "Also, I cleaned the whole place this morning. Not a spec of dirt anywhere."

Star-Crossed Dreamer

"Baby? Another one??" Ivy asked with a raised eyebrow. "How many does that make now?" Her eyes followed the food on the tray as it was sat down and she stole a piece of toast since Ami wouldn't eat it. "Side note, pizza sound wonderful." The young woman watched Meep disappear and reappear soon after and tilted her head. "He's a nifty one isn't he? Cleaning this place must have been so aggravating." She laughed lightly. "Although it looks marvelous. A job well done." She complimented his work. "Where'd you get him, Ami?"

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ami sighs and bites her lower lip before she whispers"Small issue with counting seeing as a load of dragons killed them all."A soft whimper escaped her until she saw Meep with pizza as her mouth seemed water and she sat up,completely naked as she looked at him then her. "As for where I got him it was another bar..and we went at it like bunnies,"

Loyal Gaian

Meep set the one had in his hands on the night stand near her. With his hands free, he lightly rubbed at her bare stomach, smiling softly. "Can't help it. Ya do something to me that just makes me not want to leave you alone." He lovingly kissed her lips before sitting on the floor beside her so the sisters had the bed to themselves. He grabbed one of the pizzas his shadow clone was holding and downed the whole thing in one gulp. He let out a soft sigh, doing the same for a second one. Oh, that hit the spots. He couldn't even remember the last time he'd eaten.

Star-Crossed Dreamer

Ivy laughed light. "I can see that happening. It really doesn't surprise me." She rolled over on her stomach and propped herself up on her elbows. "You two are cute." She told then with a smile, and snatched a piece of pizza. "When's the wedding?" She teased and took a bite of her slice and offered a completely innocent smile.

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
A growl emitted from Ami as Ivy touched her pizza,grabbing her own piece she pulled the pizza closer to herself. As Meep rubbed her belly it growled and started nibbling at her piece making soft sounds of contentment and pleasure. Well until she started choking on the cheesy goodness as Ivy asked when Meep and herself were to be wed.

Loyal Gaian

Meep nearly chocked on his third pizza at what Ivy said. His mismatched eyes wide in shock. "I... I've never married before... only mated. Beside... those monkey suits hurt..."

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ami looked over at Meep and blushed deeply as she finished off her first slice. "I have been married a couple of times..I will say I can bet you would look sexy as hell in a suit,"She grabbed her second piece and looked down at her own naked form,she had already gained a little weight from being pregnant and seeing herself naked made her squirm a bit and turn beat red as she hopped up and ran into her closet.

Loyal Gaian

Meep blushed a bit, downing another whole pizza before getting up slowly. "I don't fit in normal clothes, let alone suits. And long bands always tear when I try to put them on cause my feet." He shifted into his true furry self. His tank top rather tight thanks to his meal. He watched her in her closet and smirked as he watched her dress, his tail swaying excitedly at her growth. He hoped it was his pups in her. He'd love to have a family of his own.

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ami gave him a little pout as she flicked through a few of her corsets and grumbled."I can't wear these..it won't be good for the baby,"She settled on a black flowy dress that could only be described as a Goddess dress. Biting her lower lip she looked him up and down with a soft smirk."I know a witch into shadow magic that can make clothes that will shift resize and recolor to your body,"Playing with her skirt she bites her lower lip and sighs as she says almost worried."So I am part kitsune..I am technically a twin...so I know I run a risk of having more than one baby as is. If this little one is yours how high of a risk is there that I am gonna have more than two?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff