Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coin Operated Boy!

Dersend Dolls! 0.23913043478261 23.9% [ 11 ]
Say wha? 0.08695652173913 8.7% [ 4 ]
*ninja* 0.41304347826087 41.3% [ 19 ]
I want one! 0.26086956521739 26.1% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]

Loyal Gaian

Meep leaned out of the cage, gripping the top of it. He leaned close to her, smirking as he took out her amazing scent. "I wouldn't mind sharing a bed with a beautiful creature such as you. And as your loyal pet, I'll do anything you ask of me. I am your humble pet." He swayed his hips slowly, showing off the rest of his well toned form, the body of a dancer.

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ami placed her hands on his chest,looking up into his eyes. She had forgotten just how big this man had been,even at her height she had to look up to him mind you though it was refreshing for her. Sadly she was almost faint at that moment and swayed so that her body pressed to his,quickly she tried to hide her weakness and buried her face against his chest between her hands that were now gripping at his shirt."So what have you been into Meep?" Her voice was soft as velvet as she spoke to him and she was holding herself up on him,but she was banking on him just thinking she was working on getting into those tight pants of his'.

Loyal Gaian

He continued to make his usual purring noise to her low in his chest. "Not much, really, darlin'. I got caught by the traders again. You're the fifth one that I've been sent to... though, hopefully you wont try and scar me like them other jerks." Meep lifted his shirt, showing off the still fresh scars from whips, nails, and other weapons that were laced into his torso. Some of them were still pink, that fresh and new.

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
She looked back up at him getting her balance as she bit her lower lip and eyed his body. Her eyes a mix of potent lust that was almost over shadowed by worry as her fingers moved to lightly trace the fresh marks. "No you are rather lucky..the most I do is bite," Closing her eyes she said a soft chant under her breath trying a rather old and rare healing spell on his body,simply to end the pain and finish the scarring process.

Loyal Gaian

He let out a faint groan, hissing slightly. "Darlin'... no light magic on me.... only shadow magic works on my body." He lifted her head up towards his and passionately kissed her. "Don't worry about me, I'm happen to like pain." In a smooth motion, he scooped her up in his arms, holding her close bridal style. "How about we have a good ol' fashion bed romp to celebrate us being together again. Sound good to you, love?" It was true, he'd fallen for her last time, and even just as hard seeing her all over again. He also remembered the amazing lay she was, and that made him even more aroused.

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Gasping as his lips met hers she kissed him back feverishly,arms wrapping around his neck as her hands tangle into his hair. As he pulled his lips from hers a light pout appeared on her lips as she spoke and she gave a soft sight before speaking softly."But I have so much to do,and so little energy,"

Loyal Gaian

He smirked, keeping her against his chest. "Then a quick romp and it should give you some energy. I'll do all the work. Then afterwards, I'll help you around here. I am yours to command after all, darlin'"

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ami lifted a slender brow at him and smirked as she shook her head. "How am I supposed to say no to that?"Her hands slid a bit,her nails lightly racking against his skin before she jumped up wrapping her shapely legs around his waist and pulling his lips to hers. Tired be damned at this point she needed him,she needed a man that wasn't forcing her to be his toy in fact he was going to be hers. Kissing him with all her need and fever her hands balled into his hair.

Loyal Gaian

Meep instantly shifted with excitement. His long thick tail swayed happily behind him. Holding her by her well toned a**, he carried her inside, able to find her room easily with her scent. His tail opened and closed the door, his mouth too busy exploring her's. He wanted her so bad, his own body hot and bothered with his own lust for her.

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ami moaned and arched responding to his body without even knowing she did. She never really noticed they had moved or even made it to her room,all she knew was that she was starting to lick and n** a blazing trail down his neck.

-Damned time skip from helll-

She was pretty sure hours had honestly passed when they finally came up for air,and frankly she didn't care. Snuggling into his side her eyes were getting heavy as she practically purred from her contentment. "Sorry..I kinda lost control," Cheeks heating her nails lightly dug into his chest as she looked up at him from under her thick lashes.

Loyal Gaian

Meep's check was rising and falling a bit quick as he laid there. He was purring low and steady, shivering a bit at her digging her nails into his skin and fur. He smirked at her, wrapping one arm around her protectively. "You didn't hear me complain. I'd almost forgotten how great you are in the sack, darlin'. He moved her to lay on top of him so he could see her better.

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Blushing as she is pulled on top of him she bit her lower lip before sighing and looking up to him."What if I told you I was pregnant..?Now she was squirming a bit,unable to look at him she looked down and buried her face in the crook of his neck.

Loyal Gaian

His ears lifted, looking down at her. "Is... is it mine?" That was the first thought in his mind. The other was total excitement. He couldn't stop his tail from swaying to show his joy. He hoped it was him that got her knocked up. As much as he loved her, he loved kids just as much. And if they were from her, that was even more reason to love them both.

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ami bit her lower lip and sighs before speaking softly "I am rather sure of it...buuut I kinda got kidnapped by the elders and set in a room of horny powerful wizards in a forced chance to well make a very powerful witch," Squirming a bit more she was unable to look at him as she bit at her lower lip.

Loyal Gaian

He lifted her head, looking at her with pure love in his mismatched eyes. "Even if it's not mine, I will love the child as if it's my own. I've always wanted kids, though usually I'm the one forced to do it." The curse he'd been under since birth had a odd effect, but it was nice he wouldn't be the one going through it for once. He leaned down and kissed her lovingly. "I love you Ami, and I have from the first moment I met you. I haven't stopped thinkin' about you since then."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff