Lonely Vampire

9,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
Hope and pray that you never need me,
But rest assured I will not let you down

User Image

He watched her, not sure what to do. Last time he was here he basically found out she almost cheated on him, and lead another man on for her own wants. As he took a defensive step back the sword on his belt clicked as though to show it was there if he needed it. "Gen.... Please tell me you haven't been here waiting for my return..."

User Image

I walk beside you, But you may not see me
The strongest among you may not wear a crown.

Star-Crossed Dreamer

G e n e v i e v e

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Seasons may change; winter to spring.
xxxxxxxxxxx But I love you, until the end of time..

User Image

{ }xxx Gen's steps were cut short as he stepped away. Why? Then her eyes glanced down at the floor as he spoke. Oh course she stayed. What else was there for her to do? "I.. don't have anywhere else to go." She answered, trying to cover the fact that she had been waiting on him.

Did he still hate her? Had he come back for her? Was she doing completely mad?

Lonely Vampire

9,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100

User Image

"...." silence fell on the scene. "I'm sorry I kept you waiting then" He said, his face now having a smile, hidden under his mask. He offered a hand to show he was sorry.

User Image

Star-Crossed Dreamer

G e n e v i e v e

User Image

{ }xxx Confusion played across Gen's features. What had happened to the angry Na in which hated her for what she had done to him? What happened to the hurt and the grudge he held against her? She started to feel like this was some kind of trap or something. "I don't understand.." She said quietly only glancing down at his hand.

Lonely Vampire

9,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100

User Image

He let his hand drop to his side calmly with a helpless shrug. "I'd ask whats new round here but..." He said as he ran his gloved finger over a counter, coming up covered in dust. "So instead, I'll ask, Whats on your mind?"

User Image

Star-Crossed Dreamer

G e n e v i e v e

User Image

{ }xxx Gen watched his calm actions. Yes, the bar was dusty all over. She hadn't even bothered to clean or even use the door. His casual question caught her off guard. What was on her mind? Him.. His lips. His hands. His loving gestures which no longer exsisted.

"Nothing in particular." She lied. Her black eyes gazing at his.

Star-Crossed Dreamer

{ } . . . Ivy stepped into the old place she used to call home, her eyes scanning over its dusty surfaces. Reaching out she ran the tip of her index finger across the bar, collecting dusk against her skin.

A gentle smile graced her lips as memories came into her mind like a flood, playing as a film without sound. And a small chuckle escaped her pink lips.
Alexandria poked her head in the doorway, her once long wavy brown hair now cut to her shoulders. "Ami?" She walked in and looked around. She hadn't been her in so long she wondered if Ami would even remember her. She was in in short blue dress and white legging, but barefoot as usual.

A man, about 21 walked in behind Alexandria, "mom I don't know if she is here and even then last time we were here I was what, eight?" He walked up next to her, he was easily a head taller then her now. "And won't she be mad you left for so long?"

"Damian, I know but, I missed her and we were in the area so why not come see her maybe stay a while" she grabbed her sons hand and walked over to the bar. i

(Was formerly UsagiWasabi)

Star-Crossed Dreamer

{ } . . . "He must get this place running again!" Ivy began pulling white sheets off of the furniture and dusting it off.

"Operation revive the Silver Inn is under way!"

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ami pushed the door to her bar and inn open,stepping in with a sigh as she stepped in and looked about"So much work needs to be done," Walking in her hips swayed to the beat that was currently playing in her head and she sighed again as the putrid stench of dead bodies hit her. Guess it was time to replace the dead body puppets as well. Grumbling she walked over to the bar and sat down,snapping her fingers as the dead women's bodies floated off the stage and out the back door.Closing her eyes she nibbles her lush red lower lip and searches her mind for the right idea as to bring the place back to life.

Loyal Gaian

Meep growled softly as he sat in the bottom of a large cage. A man was driving the dolly up the path to the bar. The cage rattled and bounced roughly over every little rock. He was getting sore and annoyed at the human. He himself was in his human-like form, eyeing the area. Finally at the front door, the delivery driver set the cage in front of the main door, knocked on the door then ran like hell. Meep sighed as he sat in his cage, wondering where he was shipped to now.

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ami grumbled as she sat on the bar going through her order sheet,it wasn't that it would cost her an arm and a leg it was that some of it was on back order and she was too bitchy to wait. Lightly drumming her crimson nails against the bar she was listening to the silence,well until the damned door was knocked 'Unless it's my new damned pair of heels this place isn't just right yet,'She thought as she got up and walked to the door. As always she dressed to the nines,in her tight red pin up dress and high stiletto heels made of her favorite thing leather. Opening the door she was instantly drawn to the sexiest pair of eyes she knew,looking him over she quickly knew him and how his body felt close to hers. Quickly putting a seductive smile on her blood red lips she looked down at him. "Well looky here..I got an early gift for Halloween,"

Loyal Gaian

Turning pink and red eyes upward, they widened at what they say. In a single smooth motion, he got to his feet. "Hello darlin'. Wanna let me out? I'll make it worth your while..." He teasingly swayed his hips, his tight black jeans didn't hide what he was packing but enhanced it. He let out a faint purr noiae from low in his chest.

Romantic Genius

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ami lets her eyes look him up and down before biting her lower lip as she spots something fun. " I had ordered a new male pet to help me around this place..I never thought I'd see you," Nibbling her lower lip she blushed slightly as she grabbed the key for his cage from her pocket and held it out for a moment."Hmm to free him or to leave him in there to have my wicked ways,"Sticking the key in place she unlocks the cage,as the door creaked open she looks him up and down and smiles softly"So you can already tell you are now home..but do you want your own room or would you like to share mine,"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff