Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you met Justin Bieber you would...

Scream and cry like a fan girl. 0.035714285714286 3.6% [ 3 ]
Stare like an idiot. 0.05952380952381 6.0% [ 5 ]
Throw a water bottle at him which seems like the thing now. 0.39285714285714 39.3% [ 33 ]
Walk away. 0.51190476190476 51.2% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 84 ]

Dangerous Hunter

(( save me from her zeke and thank you for the offer means alot ))

Shadowy Sex Symbol

(( lol " what should i do ?" Pulls you both apart and brings out the kid toys :3 " you remember the old times ? A paper cup and a string ? XD ))

Loyal Gaian

(( -cuddles her red panda twin- x3 my smexy twin! and I mean it, Maglor. I'll be your bestie if you want me to. You can never have too many besties. ))

Shadowy Sex Symbol

(( hehehe " snuggles back and then yawns " Hmm.. i want to make this role play have a mini party o.o ))
Jax walked down stairs from falling asleep on the roof. Half dazed he stumbled around till he got to the base of the strairs looking around he saw no one. Jax sat down and leaned up agianst the wall.

Shadowy Sex Symbol

Luna was sleeping in the leaves near by the inn . Her tail curled around her. Her eyes shut and hiding the golden orbs. And her hawk snuggled to her.
Max snuggled up to luna and smiled. " so did you sleep well?" His nose was burried into her neck as he spoke. " Cause i sure did."
Corri finished his evening run, as he stopped on the porch. "Nice, cold day." He smiled brightly to homself and went indoors. "Hello, everyone." Today he took his new job s an entertainer for the inn, which Miss Rose gave him, as a good sign.

Loyal Gaian

Zeke was up and about in the kitchen. He was wearing just a pare of shirts, showing off his new form; even if it was way out of shape. He hummed as he cooked, wanting to make a spread for the others that lived in the bar.

Negi on the other hand was still laying outside. He had slept over night outside. Not that he minded, he was use to it. He purred happily, still very full from his hunt with Ciel.

Shadowy Sex Symbol

Luna looks at him. She smiles and then nuzzles his neck. " Hmm.. Sore a bit but okay " She laughs. She then rubs his head.".. And you ?" she asks him. Her golden eyes looking at him. The hawk screeches from all of the moving around. " Sorry Snow " She pats his head with her paw lightly on the hawks head. she chuckles and then stretches. " Come on we better go in and see if that female or your brother has.. straighten out this whole mess "

spirit was climbing up the steps and then smiles. Smelling the food that his mate was making was drifting into the air. He looks to the male that comes in. "Hello sir " He smiles at him not knowing his name ? Wait did he meet him?" Sorry what is your name ?"

Ciel rolls around and then sighs. She smiles and then looks up at Negi" Morning " She nuzzles his neck and then chuckles

Edited
Max reacched over and grabed luna holding onto her. "nooooo im in a cuddly mood. I wanna cuddle."

Loyal Gaian

Zeke poked his head out of the kitchen and smiled. "Hey Corri. Welcome back." He knew he looked different, but he was still the same Zeke.

Negi looked up at Ciel who was lying on top of him. He leaned his head up and licked her noise softly. "Good morning, my lady. Did you sleep well? Was I comfy enough?"

Dangerous Hunter

((I will accept your offer Zeke. I have been around ya awhile))

Shadowy Sex Symbol

Luna looks at him and then gasps. As Snow wiggles out from under them and screeches at Max. Luna laughs " your making Snow angry " She laughs and then nuzzles him "Even if your in a cuddle mood. Please at less let the poor hawk go" She giggles

Spirit smiles at them " Oh " He nods to the male. Forgetting names was his bad side. He hits his head and then shakes his head " Will you be joining us Corri ?" He asks him.

Ciel snuggles to him and then sighs " Warm and cozy don't move !" she says to him. She yawns and then snuggles to him. Feeling so warm but then she started to freeze the area around them.

Dangerous Hunter

Maglor cam out from the kitchen with a simple plate of assorted fruits. He sat down at a empty table listening to the people talking all around him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff