Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you met Justin Bieber you would...

Scream and cry like a fan girl. 0.035714285714286 3.6% [ 3 ]
Stare like an idiot. 0.05952380952381 6.0% [ 5 ]
Throw a water bottle at him which seems like the thing now. 0.39285714285714 39.3% [ 33 ]
Walk away. 0.51190476190476 51.2% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 84 ]

"Oh ok, I believe you but please try not to bring some 1 else in our room, and why did she say I wanted you to die"
[[ Heloooo, fellow people! It's morning and Tali sadly must go to school. But I think I said an adequate enough morning post. ^_^ So peace out for now! Nya~ ]]

Distinct Friend

6,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Tali Team Awesome
[[ Heloooo, fellow people! It's morning and Tali sadly must go to school. But I think I said an adequate enough morning post. ^_^ So peace out for now! Nya~ ]]

((Gooooooodmoring to you too! : D Well... good afternoon now lol.))
Bipytron
Tali Team Awesome

((Gooooooodmoring to you too! : D Well... good afternoon now lol.))

[[ Someone replied! smile Hey, Bipy~Queen! Haha. Hey, did you reply to my post or did I miss it? I couldn't find it before I went to school. And now, how's you? ^^ ]]

Dangerous Hunter

Loyal Gaian

Maglor Ancalimon
((Hi guys))
(( -clings to Maglor- T-T ))

Dangerous Hunter

((Hi ya Zeke I missed ya. How are things goign))

Loyal Gaian

Maglor Ancalimon
((Hi ya Zeke I missed ya. How are things goign))
(( bad. T-T I was in the hospital for a week and a half, then my girlfriend/wife broke up with me because she couldn't handle my mood swings that I have no control over because of my illnesses. T-T And now some guy keeps harassing me and using my break up as a way to hurt me. ))

Dangerous Hunter

((-Cuddles- I am sorry you had a much more crappy time than me. My bestie took my heart threw it on the ground and stomped on it. she then said she was sorry she hurt me then turned her back and walked a way. But man I feel really bad for you. I almost started crying for what happened to you :'( ))

Loyal Gaian

(( I was in the hospital because I got pneumonia again. -.- I hate having that 'cause it hurts a lot when I breath. I have to have a stay at home nurse for a month, that was the only way they could let me come home. ))

Dangerous Hunter

((That sucks zeke. -cuddles- you have me and the rest of the awesome people here smile ))

Loyal Gaian

(( I know. Ciel's my gaia twin and she's been trying to cheer me up since I got on. She's my bestie and has been for a long time. After what happened, I could use all the friends I can get. ))

Dangerous Hunter

(( I am bestieless sadly. I don't think I will be able to have a bestie again after going through that betrayal. I dont want to watch my heart get stomped on have them say sorry then walk away. That hurts way to much. But you mine now hehe jk XD ))

Shadowy Sex Symbol

(( runs in and then tackles both of chu >w> <w< hi ))

Loyal Gaian

(( I'll be your bestie. :3 -huggle- ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas