Welcome to Gaia! ::

Siggy Image Link Code Fixed - New Code listed on the front page. Check it out!

Sweet! 0.48275862068966 48.3% [ 28 ]
Urm ... Kay? 0.51724137931034 51.7% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 58 ]

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Vladislaus Dragulia

When I was a child, I heard voices...
Some would sing and some would scream
You soon find you have few choices...
I learned the voices died with me...

Mood:
Doing:
Vladdy's Outfit: V.

It was the scent of blood in the air that caused him to stir in his sleep, before he snapped upright on the couch on his family's quarters; which was on the top of the manor. His head would then shift towards the doorway that lead out the livingroom and into a hallway that lead to the front door, amber hues locked on nothing in general as his senses were locked on what was happening outside. From his spot he could tell what was going on, though he didn't know who were involved. None of the presences he felt were familiar.

It was once it was finished that Vlad finally got to his feet, and casually made his way out into the hallway and towards the door leading out to the stairs. Along the way he fixed the wrinkles out in his clothes, grabbing his dark blue Dolce & Gabbana suit jacket of the coat rack by the front door. Slipping into the jacket he would descend down the stairs towards the main lobby to see who it was that was probably getting blood all over his things.

Reaching the bottom he would hear a voice and a name that sounded familiar, it was when he allowed his amber orbs to fall on him. Vlad, would give hims a swift look over before his eyes slid over to the woman, then to the front door, his hands shuffling around his midsection to button his jacket.

"And if Regi has gotten any blood on my stuff, I'm liable to actually finish what the other two attempted." His eyes would shift back over to him for a moment, it was then vampire remembered where he had heard the name. In this very building, by Arinna. The guy he was suppose to be waiting on.

He chuckled lightly and would turn and head for the bar section of the manor, which was right there next to them.

"Come on. Lets get you cleaned up." Vlad would tell him aiming for behind the bar once in there.

"That way, I won't have to kill you."

Pulling down a shot glass he sat it down on the bar.

"So, a normal thing?" He would ask, curious if there will be more.

With that question in the air to be answered, Vlad would would look to the female, then reach and pull down an actual glass for her.

"Can I get you something ma'am?"

All you have is your fire...
And the place you need to reach -
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash...

Theme Song: ..........

Kawaii Warlord

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(( Those guys are outside xD but oh well ))

"Regious Venlory, Forseer and possibly the best at talking my way out of anything." He told her shortly before the Vampire caught his attention.

"Annnnnnnnnnnd I can't feel you." He shifted his eyes over at Vlad as he stood up, giving a bit of a groan as he did such, "No worries thou, no a drop of blood since I am mostly trying to keep that from happening so that way I don't dye from blood loss." Giving a pop of his back when when he firmly on his feel.

Giving Vlad a bit a of a chuckle then an erupt stop as he placed his hand on his ribs, "That doesn't tickle," He walked over to the bar, "Talk to the Captain about that, she tossed the hit on me as soon as I touched planet side, I know she likes to test me but by the gods, that was ridiculous." He took a seat right next to Vlad, "Also I don't think those two will be getting up anytime soon, well wait a second." He closed his eyes and felt around psychicly, "And now the Charion bleed out, yea the two are dead now."

"Possible if I got one of those, anything older than me would do wonders." He asked, "Two-hundred an fortyseven." He told Vlad.

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Vladislaus Dragulia

When I was a child, I heard voices...
Some would sing and some would scream
You soon find you have few choices...
I learned the voices died with me...

Mood:
Doing:
Vladdy's Outfit: V.

Vlad would stop what he was doing, which was unbuttoning his jacket and slipping out of it, to lay it folded upon the clean bar. That out of the way he began to roll up the sleeve of his button-up covering his left arm.

"Good. I'm fine with you spilling or oozing blood from your wounds outside on the grass. But, in here, in this manor..... Lets just say this crap is expensive, and I don't really feel like replacing something because you decided to bleed all over it." He would say to him before going back to what he was doing.

At the answer to his question he chuckled lightly again.

"How nice of her. Putting your life on the line like that for a test. You could've died. Just to think, there's a chance that possibly still could happen. But, I can't let that happen. What would your captain think if she came here and just found a corpse? I personally would think.... What a waste. And I think she would be unhappy with me." Regious found him saying with a shake of his head as if she was here standing infront of him right now.

"I wouldn't worry about them. I will have them cleaned off the lawn in due time. Right now.... You need to heal up. Sooo...." He trailed off as he grabbed up a knife from under the bar and slit his wrist over the shot glass, filling it, the wound healing once Vlad had stopped and covered the cut to clean up the excess blood.

With a brief look at him he pushed the glass before him and nodded lightly to it.

"And been a Forseer the whole time." He asked, unsure where to take the conversation.

All you have is your fire...
And the place you need to reach -
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash...

Theme Song: ..........

Kawaii Warlord

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Regi looked at the glass then back up at Vlad, pushing it back gently in respect, "Molecular structure is reconcrusting around the wounds, took some sealent a while before the two attacked, just forcing it to slow down so the pain doesn't over react." He informed Vlad as to why he was basically holding in his blood. "Little perks of being a type of psychic." He added as he leaned back, somewhat fringing from the pain.

"Oh yes, the Captain likes to test people from time to time, this time just seemed a tad bit different from her normal test." Hinting he knew something was off with her, seeming how different she spoke.

"Yea sorry about that, not much to do with just one full charge in a handgun and a Tekketo. Just be glad all I used was a tree and not something else." He joked on that last part, poorly.

"I'm a type of Genshi born with genetics so mutated that they've basically marked us as a different race entirely, there are two types. Seekers and Forseers, Seekers are children looking into the past whom play with dangerous forgotten weapons, while my people flourish into the future." He informed Vlad

(( Sorry, got sucked into Doctor Who ))

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
He would give a small nod before plucking the shot glass from its spot before walking over to the sink and dumping it. He would run water in the glass to wash away the crimson liquid to merely sit it down in the sink afterwards.

"I guess you could call it a perk. Do you know what would better than that?" He would ask a he now spun on the ball of his toes to look back at Regious, a lips firmly curled in this grin; one that would make someone question his motives.

"My sort of healing. I've had an arm cut off, and can grow it back within seconds. Even my head, granted that one took much longer, but was still able to regrow that back."

When the subject had went back to Arinna, he would quietly listen to the man shrugging lightly once he had said his piece about.

"When you say a tad different, I'm guessing she normally doesn't try to have you killed for a test? Or, is it something. Forgive my prying, but I'm just the curious sort. And as for the tree part. Yeah, lets be glad that was all you used." He agreed, joking along with him.

"Hmm? Aren't we useful. I should kidnap you from this captain of yours and use you for my own personal matters." He would say with a small laugh, letting the man know it was a joke. He really did have a sick personality.

Kawaii Warlord

Regi's eye brow arched slightly, "There's always something better, just gotta find it first." He replied with a smirk.

"Eh, I can regrow limbs or decapitation, Sealent is a medical application used for critical moments, accelerates the healing process but burns like a son of a b***h." He told him, yet curious to see this healing abilities of him.

"Yea, normally it's along of the out thinking or pushing past our limits. But this, this was a first." He informed him, "When I speak of the Captain, I'm speaking of Ann." Regi wasn't sure if Vlad knew that part or not, deciding to clear that up, "Besides, you haven't seen what I can do, peek into the future, lift objects that no normal person of my stature could lift." He leaned in, "I can find any physical flaw and rip it open if I wish, no one is perfect." Leaning back he grinned at Vlad, acting slightly cocky.

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
There was a small laugh given at the comments he was getting from his company. This man could prove to very entertaining to Vlad. Though he knew he simply would grow bored with him like he does with everything else. He talked about talents and limits, and passing them, when he was sure that couldn't be far. Not only that, he needed a medical sealant when it came to healing. He was curious what would happen if he tore his head from his shoulders and removed his heart. There was no way he would survive that, or could regenerate that back.

"And no one is perfect you say?" He would take a step towards the bar and lean his torso forwards, landing and leaning on his elbows, his amber hues locked on him, a massive sinister grin upon his lips.

"I like to think I am. And if it weren't for the fact you've just been in a little scuffle and don't look that ready for a little fun, and the fact I know Captain Ann wouldn't approve of something that couldn't be fixed happening to you. One day I will get that chance, and you will get the chance to find my flaw and rip it apart. Keep coming here and it's bound to happen.

That thought sent a wave of excitement through his body, that he was almost tempted to just do it anyway. With a shake of his head though, he would push his selfish ways to the side. With that his demeanor would take a small turn. A smile would grace his face as the menacing look was wiped from his features.

"Forgive my manners... The name is Vlad. Vladislaus Dragulia." He would tell him as he pushed off the bar to give a small bow to the man.

"Can I get you something to drink? Food?" A brow would lift, arching up in question.

Kawaii Warlord

"Not a damn one is, how else do you think people die?" Commenting on his response to the term perfect. "I like to think of it as a fun game of cards, get caught bluffing, you expose a weakness, a flaw, and with that said; everyone gets caught bluffing."

Regi placed hi hand over the knife wound in his shoulder, feeling that it's more healed than before, slowly forming a scar in it's place. He figured the same with the shot in his knee, "Rather not fight my boss's boss, bad thing to put on a resume." He giving a small chuckle at his joke, disguising the fact it made him feel uncomfortable, he didn't take much joy in fighting, yet he didn't hold back when it came to one.

"A pleasure to meet you, Ann spoke highly of you." Giving him a gentle nod in response, "How about something to knock me on my a**, been a long trip and a long few weeks." He asked Vlad.

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
[[ OoC: ninja ]]

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
He shrugged lightly, the answer was simple.

"Stupidity." He would tell the man as he turned to pull down a glass, but then remembered her pulled down that was going to be for that woman, but she seemed to have disappeared, so, her glass was now his.

Finally, he would take a moment to stroke his chin while he gazed over the selection of alcohol. A smile would slide over his features as he pulled down a bottle of Dalmore 62. Spinning, removing the top he would fill the man's glass halfway before returning the top, placing the bottle on the bar.

"Enjoy." Vlad would tell him with a nod.

"As for not fighting your boss's boss, it could turn out to beneficial. Just my opinion. But, pleasure also. And she's been speaking highly of me? Who would've thought?" He asked more to himself than Regious.

"What exactly has our lovely Arinna told you?"

Kawaii Warlord

Ooc: haven't had internet for a little while, currently at my girlfriend's house and I'll reply possibly tonight.

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
||OoC: Alrighty! ||

Kawaii Warlord

"Interesting choice, people here call this scotch whiskey correct?" Regi asked as he brought it up to his nose, taking in a smooth scent, "Must be expensive. Don't normally come across something as such in the traverse." He took a small taste and placed it back down with the intention of another drink later. "I still would not fight you anyways, I don't fight what I can not sense, feel or let alone something that's completely different from your average nightmare. That last part is just a wild speculation since my gut tells me you've stood your own ground, your eyes linger like a warriors' and not like someone whom has lived a life of luxury all the time." Regi then cast his fingers out and closed them into his hand, pulling a chair over to him; resting his feet on the seat.

"Surprisingly not much, the Captain has been secretive of everything and is mostly calling favors or purchasing certain skill sets of others." Regi mentioned, knowing something was up, "So she has her secrets and you're one of them, it was more of you'll see when you meet him and she was right."

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
At the mention of the alcohol being scotch wiskey and pretty costly, the vampire would give his new friend a gentle nod. He was right, the stuff was ******** expensive. Two hundred thousand and some change a bottle is a lot. Though he didn't drink much, he had to have something that dazzled the tastebuds.

"Delighted you like it. First to have it here. I intended on changing up the drink menu and that is one among a couple others that I've decided to add. I will admit, this one is less costly than rest."

An innocent like look would form upon his face before a sly grin twisted up upon his lips.

"Amusing." He would nonchalantly say with a small chuckle as thought came to mind.

"A pity though. Would like to see that power of yours in action first hand. Either way, I will take the stories instead. That is, if there's ever one. As for Ann and her secrecy, I'm sure once she has decided to grace us with her presence your mind would be set as ease when you are clued in on what's going on."

Slipping from behind the bar he made his way over to a stool not far from his company, spinning in the chair so that his back was facing it. His arms would lift and right after were rested on the bar.

"As for me... Nothing about me or what I do is a secret. Just sort of out there."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff