Welcome to Gaia! ::

Siggy Image Link Code Fixed - New Code listed on the front page. Check it out!

Sweet! 0.48275862068966 48.3% [ 28 ]
Urm ... Kay? 0.51724137931034 51.7% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 58 ]

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Vladislaus Dragulia

My guns are prepared for battle
My sights are trained, my magazines are loaded,
I released the slide, and even removed the safety,
everything is ready and waiting....

Mood: .......
Doing: Checking on Wife

In the rafters Vlad could be found, laying quietly on his back on a beam, his amber orbs hidden behind a pair of dark shades. He had been up here for hours now, lost in his own thoughts. He was planning and also nursing the wound that had been bothering him for some time. His eldest two departing. There was so much that needed to be done. They would need help getting settled in, that was if they wanted help. Vlad had already made the arrangements. Trucks and men to help move things. Tomorrow was going to be a tough day for the two parents, though Vlad was sure Ana's day will be much worse. Watching them leave.

Then there was Camille. She needed an identity. She also would need training, and while that was happening, he would also have Ana training along side the girl who one day would help her run things. And his wife if she so chose to accept the training. They also would need to be shown how things worked, and what they will be doing at some point. Once he was confident that he wouldn't have to worry about them.

There were couple loose ends that needed his attention. If he wanted her to be safe he would need to make sure anyone who knew about her would never speak her name again.

Lightly he would sigh and sit up slowly.

"Looks like a have my hands full." He would say to himself softly, his arms reaching up over his head into the air as his back arched in a form of a stretch.

Allowing his legs to hang off one side of the beam he would take the time to look around the room, then to the pocket watch he always carried that he pulled out from a pocket. With a scoff it was stuffed back into the same pocket.

"What a crappy day." The dark prince would say before he pushed himself from his spot, falling and landing soundlessly on the floor. He now would take the time to sense around. It was the presence out in the garden that caught his attention first. Without thinking, he headed for her.

Still, you must be the one to pull the trigger
So what will you do?
I'm awaiting my orders, my Master!
Tell me what you'd like me do!

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image Sephronia Dragulia

Wearing: [x]
Feeling: ...
Doing: Thinking

As she circled passed the door into the manor, Seph would pause. Her amber speckled, emerald hues would drift to the door as a well-known presence caught her attention as he headed her way. Vlad. He had been in hiding for much of the evening. His own way of dealing with new changes that he didn't like. Their eldest children were leaving the nest. It would be hard for any parent, but with everything they had been through and everything they were still dealing with, it seemed to be hitting them both pretty hard. She could only imagine how her little Ana was handling it.

She would wait there, near the door for her husband to join her. "I was wondering when you would come out of hiding ..." She would murmur to him softly, a knowing smile tugging at the corners of her mouth as she slipped an arm around his waist. Her free hand would drift up, resting against his chest as she pressed closely to him. Her lips would soon dance over his cheek in an affectionate kiss. "A sad day for all of us, I know ..." She would murmur with a sigh and a light frown.

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Vladislaus Dragulia

Stepping out and finding who he was looking for, and not only that, but standing there waiting for him brought a smile to his lips. He didn't realize he had been hidden away up in the rafters that long. So, at her teasing comment he couldn't help but nod and agree to the fact he was hiding.

"I felt I couldn't stay hidden away lost in my thoughts all night."

When she reached out to slip her one arm around his waist, one of his would slip around hers. His eyes would close behind the shades as she placed the kiss upon his cheek, he even leaned into a tad.

"A sad day indeed, my love. We will get through it. They will be alright." She would find him saying softly, his free hand reaching up to peel his glasses off before tucking them away in the pocket of his white buttonup.

"Have you seen how our little one is doing?" He would ask, not wanting to open that link between them. He had cut that off earlier, he wasn't sure he was ready to have her pain stacked on with his own. Still he wasn't sure. He hoped she was happy that the fact they were there now, and not sad thinking about the fact they were leaving tomorrow.

So what will you do?

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Doing: Conversing, Comforting

Seph would smile lightly at her husband's response. "Well good. Though, if you hadn't come out I would have went searching for you myself. Dragged you out of hiding ..." She would tease. Listening to his next statement, she would manage a nod as she bit her bottom lip. "I know. I just worry for them ... I've never actually been through this part of motherhood before. This is all new territory." She would murmur in response.

At her husband's question, she would sigh softly. "At the moment, she is okay. Glad to have some alone time with them before they go ... We'll see how long it keeps up though. As it nears bedtime, I fear she won't be able to keep it together ..." She would say with a growing frown. "I wish I could make it better for her. I hate seeing her in so much pain. Especially when there really isn't much I can do about it ..." Snuggling against her husband, she would close her eyes.

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Vladislaus Dragulia

"He chuckled lightly for a moment, before a grin would take the place where a smile once was.

"Seems I should have stayed in hiding a bit longer. Could've made a game out of it. Maybe another time." He would tease back, brushing a light kiss upon her forehead.

"I know you worry about them, and no matter what I say, you're going to continue to worry about them. You have your right. They are your children after all. But I can try and relieve a little of your worry. They are my children too. So, I will worry about them too you won't be alone when it comes to worrying about them. But I know those two. They will be fine and keep away from trouble. So we mustn't fear." He would reassure her.

"I hope she holds up until tomorrow. I wish I could do something for her too. Tomorrow is going to be hectic. But we will be there for her. All we can do. That's the one bad thing about being a vampire. Emotions are on another level. They run high." He would say, his head leaning and resting on hers.

"I have a favor to ask. I meant to ask it much earlier, but I guess this will also help Ana. Help take her mind off things once her brother and sister leave. I wanted to ask if you could take Camille shopping?" Seph found her husband asking.

"Will also give you a chance to get to know her."

He then thought about asking if she wanted training.

"I wanted to ask also, how do you feel about training with Ana, Camille in hand to hand? Weapons? Interrogation? And things of that nature?"

So what will you do?

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Doing: Conversing, Comforting

Seph would smile at his comment as she nodded her head. "Certainly will have to be a rain check ... " She would murmur before she would listen further. His words made her smile, a warmth washing over her as his words comforted her. "I know, love. They are our children, after all. I know they will be careful. And I am glad I have you to worry with me." She would murmur as he kissed her forehead.

As he spoke about Ana, Seph would nod her head in agreement with what he was saying. "I hope she does as well. I suggested to Jaclyn and Lucas that they have a 'sleepover' of sorts in the living room. That way Ana has they close throughout the night, it should keep the sadness at bay. And, from the feel of things, they took my suggestion." She would murmur before arching a brow. "Shopping? I suppose. I haven't done that in a while. Ana would enjoy it, that is certain. Anything to better keep her mind off of the day." She would say in response.

As he asked her his second question, she would smile lightly. "It would be silly of me to say no. I can't let you run things by yourself forever. I should have been helping long ago, so for that neglect I am sorry. Besides. It will give me more time with Ana, which I like. Plus another opportunity to get to know Camille. She is important to you, therefore she will be to me love." She would say with a light nod.

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Sorry. Not sure what's going on, but this is the fourth time I had to retype something. And I just don't have it in me anymore. My browser needs to be repaired. For now, I'm just going to get off. eat something and continue fuming before passing out. Do sleep well. And I hope tomorrow will be a better day for you. G'night. And again, sorry Sweets.

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Vladislaus~Dracula01

[[ OoC: I understand, sweets. No worries. Sleep well. ]]

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
pirate pirate

Kawaii Warlord

OoC: And I am for damn sure back to the point I will start rping once again biggrin Well till I can find my posting style I lost sweatdrop

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
||OoC: GREAT news! Been too long mate. -nod-
But, anyways... CHEERS!! cheese_whine cheese_whine ||

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
[[ OoC: ninja ]]

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Asturias Destiny
||OoC: -pounces- Hello you! ||

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Vladislaus~Dracula01
Asturias Destiny
||OoC: -pounces- Hello you! ||
[[ OoC: Eep! -Ish pounced-

Hey there! How are you tonight?

Was about to go take a shower real quick though. Be back in a bit. ^.^ ]]

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Asturias Destiny

||OoC: -nuzzles- Hi! I'm doing WONDERFUL! How about you, Sweets?
Okay! 3nodding ||

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces