Welcome to Gaia! ::

Siggy Image Link Code Fixed - New Code listed on the front page. Check it out!

Sweet! 0.48275862068966 48.3% [ 28 ]
Urm ... Kay? 0.51724137931034 51.7% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 58 ]

Dangerous Kitten

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Like the shadows in my head...You will play that ghost again...
(Do you think salvation waits for you?)
As I lay you down to sleep...All your tears are mine to keep....

Her eyebrow quirked at his explanation of why he was there. Leaning back in her seat, she brushes her fingers against her lips in thought, then shakes her head and chuckles. Seems that there was much more to the situation than she had thought. A random wanderer he was not, for sure.

"Orders are orders, indeed. Hopefully, it shall continue to be a peaceful visit for you."

She muses the words, then drops her hand to her lap, folding one leg over the other. Wiggling her toes under the table to get them to warm up a bit, she thinks about it, then shakes her head again. All in all, the information she had just learned made the entire situation quite interesting. Something was to happen, and someone had sent Issac to linger while it did.

"Perhaps you'll just have to make a good impression on me so I'll vouch for you to Vlad, hmm?"

The grin spreads once more and she reaches forward, taking her can of soda to hand. Taking a sip, she rests it on her knee, staring at it a while, amusement on her features. Her eyes flicker to him, and she speaks lightly, moving on to the topic of food.

"And if your stomach is growling, it means you must get food. The beast within should always be appeased, dear."

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Mood: Well rested; And showered

"Hmm? I doubt it will be peaceful, but it's worth looking on the positive side. And about making that good impression on you, I would only be doing that to make myself look good on your part, but not his. There is nothing you can say that will help. What I did was horrible, but it was my orders. And again, orders are orders, now matter how-... ******** up they may be." He would tell her with a sigh, a frown followed, but that wouldn't stay long before it was replaced by a grin.

"I do appreciate the fact you are willing to help though. With that said though, now would I go about making a good impression you? That is if I wanted to go about doing so. What does a girl like you like?" He asked, a look of question washing over his features as he looked at her, taking the time to drink from his glass, finishing it off.

Plucking up the bottle he removed the cap and was filling his glass again.

"And don't worry. I will get something my stomach eventually."

Dangerous Kitten

"Good. Wouldn't want you starving, after all."

Taking another sip of her soda, she leans forward against the table, setting the can down and playing with the edge as she thought about the situation. There was much she didn't know, and that was quite a thing. With a tilt of her head, she blinks as she thought about his query. What kind of things did she like? Other than work, she didn't do much.

"I suppose....that is the question. I'm not sure what it is I like, truly. I work too much to ever figure that one out. I do know that I like company. So you're winning on that count, non?"

She grins lightly, pushing the odd thoughts to the side. She was a workaholic. And it was only in that moment that she realized how much. It was both troubling, and comforting. Meant she would never tire of her job, at least.

"I like learning about weapons, and cultures. I'm a collector of fighting styles and books. All in all....I'm a simple girl, Issac. It doesn't take much to get on my good side."

Setting the can to the side, she links her fingers together, focusing on him, curiosity obvious in her features. Information gathering was her only fallback, after all.

Anxious Genius

(( *slumps down on the couch o' doom* So sleepy... Hey dudes. ))

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

"I'm in the same boat. All I do is work. Never really take the time to just relax, but when I do, it's usually the same things. Booze. Fighting. Food. And Women. Sex. It's simple, but it never gets old. Sure it's not the same for you. Probably something a little less manly. But glad to know just my company has gotten me a head start in the subject." He would smile and nod, before slipping off his stool to stretch his limbs a bit as he continued to listen to her.

"Well. If you like talking about weapons, I can do that all day. Same goes for fighting styles, and a little on books. Can't say the same for culture. Well, to put it simply, I wouldn't know a thing about mine. Sad, I know. But, I've been serving kings since I was young."

He rolled his head in a circle a few times, to stretch the muscles in his neck as he spoke. Once he felt it was enough he took up his drink and walked a little ways from her to look around.

"Either way, nothing beats simple. Have to say. If only everyone was like that."

Dangerous Kitten

Professor-Zeitgeist

[[ Hey Zeit! ]]

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Professor-Zeitgeist
||OoC: Evening Zeit.||

Anxious Genius

(( Hm, I can't decide if I wanna post or not... ))

Dangerous Kitten

She smiles softly, rubbing her cheek. The idea of sex made her want to blush, but she distracted herself by focusing on a new drink. Pushing to her feet, she wanders to the bar, dropping her can in the trash before making a cup of tea. Thinking about the whole thing, she shrugs, then smiles. She couldn't help it. All in all, talking was something that she was good at, and it relaxed her.

"Mostly, on my time off, I seem to just do more work. Information gathering is my specialty. Finding people my second. Personal relationships...never really work in anyone's best interest when it comes to me."

Khersis thinks about it, stirring sugar into the tea before wandering back to the table, thinking about what he said about culture. Not knowing your own people. That, she knew quite well. All in all, the reason she had such interest in cultures was so that perhaps someday she could find her own, and finally figure out her origins. A small smile spreads, and she shakes her head.

"Serving Kings. Sounds like thankless work, Issac."

She murmurs the words, then rubs her cheek, setting the cup between her hands. Relaxing, she stretches, then settles forward, just taking a sip of the tea before speaking softly.

"And if more people were simple, dear, my work would be far less interesting."

Dangerous Kitten

Professor-Zeitgeist
(( Hm, I can't decide if I wanna post or not... ))

[[ Well if you wanna, we can add you in the rotation! More company is always a yay. ]]

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
||OoC: Be right back. Have to find something to eat. Stomach isn't feeling too good.||

Dangerous Kitten

Vladislaus~Dracula01
||OoC: Be right back. Have to find something to eat. Stomach isn't feeling too good.||

[[ Oh no! Hope food helps! ]]

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Oh. No. Even I know you shouldn't take the time you have off to do more work. All work a no play would make this guy a very dull boy. So, I try to go out and have fun. Do something reckless every once in a while. Information gathering, huh? So, you would know just about everyone that has ever walked through that door. Always a good trait to have. Knowledge is power. Been told that for a long time now, and it took a long time for me to realize it's true. Straying a little." He would tell her with a nervous chuckle, his eyes staring out a window close by.

"Me either. Just figured I haven't found the right one. Might be the same for you."

He chuckled softly.

"Thankless work? I do it because I want to. I choose to protect their family. They looked out for me when I needed it most. So, it's only right. Without them, I would dead. I been paid that debt back, I just have grown too attached to them and what I do."

He nods and shrugs lightly.

"I guess."

Dangerous Kitten

The smile spreads across her face, and she chuckles, looking rather amused. Knowledge was certainly power. If it was true, then she was perhaps one of the most powerful. Now that Simon wasn't there to trump even her, anyway. Stirring in the spoon, she thinks about it, then nods.

"Practically everyone. There are a few who are still a mystery to me. But I am close. Can't be all powerful just yet."

She watches him for a bit, then rubs her cheek, placing the mug down on the table. Her gaze travels over him and she speaks lightly, perhaps saying the first serious thing she had all day. She laces her fingers together, getting comfortable.

"You are quite a puzzle, Issac. I must admit that half the reason I am working so hard at convincing you to stay is so that I can figure you out."

Khersis then leans forward, placing her arms on the table. Her silver eyes hold curiosity.

"Their family is lucky to have such a loyal protector. A job done out of affection is worth more than thousands of jobs done for money, I do believe."

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

"Well, if I ever need information about someone, I know who to come to. That is if you won't mind sharing. And eventually you will get there. It'll take time and some effort."

Noting the movement, he turned, tearing his eyes from the window and over to her. When she spoke, he smiled and listened quietly. However when she had finish making her comment about him being a puzzle, his lips twitched at the corners as the smile turned into a mischievous grin.

"Half the reason you say? So, what about the other half?" He questioned, playfulness obvious in his tone.

He took a moment to take finish off his drink. A small burp would escape him and covered his mouth out of manners, before walking back to the bottle to fill his glass again.

"Finally starting to feel that buzzing feeling. Another is in order." He would say as he brought the newly poured glass to his lips.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff