Welcome to Gaia! ::

Casual Mass Effect based RP/Hangout. Read page 1 rules and just jump in. Welcome stranger have a drink and a seat.

<3 us, Read the rules. Absorb the setting and sit down have a drink or explore. Welcome stranger. 1 100.0% [ 89 ]
Total Votes:[ 89 ]

Godly Abomination

Kiro_Shinigami
ï´¾[D'avol, izvestnyj kak Gnev]ï´¿
User Image

"I may be able to assist you with routing the pathways to and from your world, it's something that I am more than familiar with. You could say that this is not the first universe I have been within and experience comes with age so to speak." Ix kept an eye on Kiro and took note of the complexion change as well as the behavioral change as well. "Are you well, Kiro? It appears your levels of toxicity are peaking and total inebriation has just about set in; do you require assistance?" The comment about the human race made Ix somewhat unsettled, it had a disdain for humanity and viewed them as sentient parasites to be dealt with.

User Image
ï´¾[Krovavyj d'avol nenavisti I bezumiya]ï´¿

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Wrathful Misanthropist
Kiro_Shinigami
User Image

"I may be able to assist you with routing the pathways to and from your world, it's something that I am more than familiar with. You could say that this is not the first universe I have been within and experience comes with age so to speak." Ix kept an eye on Kiro and took note of the complexion change as well as the behavioral change as well. "Are you well, Kiro? It appears your levels of toxicity are peaking and total inebriation has just about set in; do you require assistance?" The comment about the human race made Ix somewhat unsettled, it had a disdain for humanity and viewed them as sentient parasites to be dealt with.

User Image

He looked wide eyed and quite happily beamed at this, The proper pathways made could well mean a smoother flow of traffic for Omega as a whole.

" This would save the universe light years of travel and fuel costs. I'd much aprechiate the offer and accept."

He wobbled on the chair merry as hell and almost knocked his ale over

" I, I am quite oke, The stellar absorption of my body has been weakened by the heavens opening. Stars can like everything else in the universe die. its just a flesh wound, It wont see the light of day and heal with time if I don't go jumping about fighting off the Holy"

He snickered at this as all stars where Holy and Unholy at the same time. The Lord of Wrath was a star seed and a God in earth lore, Mars the god of war or Shiva the destroyer of worlds, Seth the god of the underworld or Thoth if in a good mood. The man sat beside him was like him and yet his own man and own creation from ground up

" I see the flaws of man now and tho they are pretty perplexing in stupidity, They taste rather good"

He snickered again and remembered the first Human unlucky to meet his maw.

" Forgive my antics Lord Wrath, I am not so very good with the drink during battle"

Godly Abomination

Kiro_Shinigami
Wrathful Misanthropist
Kiro_Shinigami
User Image

User Image

He looked wide eyed and quite happily beamed at this, The proper pathways made could well mean a smoother flow of traffic for Omega as a whole.

" This would save the universe light years of travel and fuel costs. I'd much aprechiate the offer and accept."

He wobbled on the chair merry as hell and almost knocked his ale over

" I, I am quite oke, The stellar absorption of my body has been weakened by the heavens opening. Stars can like everything else in the universe die. its just a flesh wound, It wont see the light of day and heal with time if I don't go jumping about fighting off the Holy"

He snickered at this as all stars where Holy and Unholy at the same time. The Lord of Wrath was a star seed and a God in earth lore, Mars the god of war or Shiva the destroyer of worlds, Seth the god of the underworld or Thoth if in a good mood. The man sat beside him was like him and yet his own man and own creation from ground up

" I see the flaws of man now and tho they are pretty perplexing in stupidity, They taste rather good"

He snickered again and remembered the first Human unlucky to meet his maw.

" Forgive my antics Lord Wrath, I am not so very good with the drink during battle"
User Image

Ooc: Sorry for my late response, I have to go however; I need to make repairs to my vehicle, so this will be the last post for me in this sequence.

"It appears as though I now have a job to perform. Visit me within an Earth week's time and I shall have what you seek." Ever the traveler, Ix was more than willing to assist another, especially if knowledge could be passed onward. A spark of excitement took to Ix's eyes as he stood up. "If you are well and would not mind it, I shall take my leave to begin my task." As its body began to disintegrate before Kiro, it could be noted that Ix was displaying a physical emotion, a smile of sorts. Once the body had disintegrated and dispersed, a voice would be left behind in tail. "Be careful, Kiro; don't let your guard down during this current event. Our kind is often summoned and used for ill purpose." Trailing off with the warning, its voice vanished shortly after as an echo.

User Image

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Wrathful Misanthropist

(( Thats ok, I am going to bed soon @A@.....I forget the times. Be well.))

He nodded and made the message saved in his electronic memo keeper that was an orb around him when he commanded it to appear.

" I shall do so, Awwe leaving so soon? Take a drink with you for the ride"

He jovially watched the lord make his body vanish like dust in a breeze. Kiro could warp but was learning in his errors still to do more.

To the warning he nodded and solemnly sat with his beer.

daionara's Fav

Kiro_Shinigami
TomKat_Sky

Main bar
Having a drink
Watching people
Mood is pretty damned bored.

He waved to Sky that looked proper undead and smiled.

" Well it smells of rotting corpse in here, remind me not to wear your deodorant hahah"

He was in a jovial mood despite the wars and messes and inhuman disposals on certain topics on Bekenstein, Kiro had to drop a few bodies to get where he was now and one body eluded him but he would catch the a*****e and end him too.

" I see you have taken up residence of the bar? Has it been to your liking?"

Preoccupied xD
Keeping Bar Maintained while not drinking a whole lot. xD
Mood: Undefined. xD

Sky waved with what is left of his arm and hand, returning the chuckle before wondering if He is even wearing any deodorant. "It is still something to get use to but I believe I can manage.", Sky answered with the nodding of his exposed cranium in acknowledgement to Kiro.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

TomKat_Sky

Main bar
Having a drink
Watching people

" You can wear something else now if you wish, It doesn't look like it will go much further now demons and angels wage war"

He sighed shrugged and looked at him with the same gaze he gave everyone when he was bored and overly ill tempered.

daionara's Fav

Kiro_Shinigami
TomKat_Sky

Main bar
Having a drink
Watching people

" You can wear something else now if you wish, It doesn't look like it will go much further now demons and angels wage war"

He sighed shrugged and looked at him with the same gaze he gave everyone when he was bored and overly ill tempered.

Occupied
Converse with Kiro and little drinking
Mood: Undefined

"I have another "Party" to goto; however, I do not need to change right now nor right-away.", Sky answered with a nod.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

TomKat_Sky

Main bar
Having a drink
Watching people

" More parties? In the middle of a Celestial warzone? I'm having a good time patching up the dead and reviving them"

He groaned as more and more fell each day of his side for him to revive and angels where pressing to keep their precious heaven safe.

" They should know its futile to fight demons....Especially stellar ones!"

daionara's Fav

Kiro_Shinigami
TomKat_Sky

Main bar
Having a drink
Watching people

" More parties? In the middle of a Celestial warzone? I'm having a good time patching up the dead and reviving them"

He groaned as more and more fell each day of his side for him to revive and angels where pressing to keep their precious heaven safe.

" They should know its futile to fight demons....Especially stellar ones!"

Occupied
Attending the Bar
Mood: Undefined.

"Yes, not All want to fight but have fun. Pretty much like that Ole Earth Saying, Make Love, Not War!, or something like That.", Sky answered with a faint chuckle as he senses tension within the Boss Kiro... nodding in agreement about Angels shouldn't mess with Stellar Demons.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

TomKat_Sky

Main bar
Having a drink
Watching people

" The person who said that also never fought a day in their life! I am a warrior when I need to be"

He nodded smiled and changed out of several outfits he now ruined with blood of the holy.

daionara's Fav

Kiro_Shinigami
TomKat_Sky

Main bar
Having a drink
Watching people

" The person who said that also never fought a day in their life! I am a warrior when I need to be"

He nodded smiled and changed out of several outfits he now ruined with blood of the holy.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Location: Afterlife Main Floor Bar
"Busy"
Bar Keeper

Sky didn't know Who nor What said That "Phrase" but only could nod with the Boss. Sky starts having Drinks on "stand-by" and in Cryo-stasis for just-in-case before getting himself a small drink.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

TomKat_Sky

Main bar
Having a drink
Watching people

" My war is done"

He slumped back in tired worn and bloody and crawled to a booth to curl up and fall asleep for a few hours before the rush would start and people would poke him from all sides for his adoration and affection. Poor Kiro was very very done and his body was spent.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

(( OOC: Taking new affiliations))

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

(( Halloween event is still in play ))

daionara's Fav

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Location: Afterlife's Main Bar
Preoccupied
Bar Keeping

During the "Blackout", Sky tried to make the Patrons keep calm before helping his Assistant and Botz to recover the Club's Systems'. Not liking that something or someone managed to hack there way in OR that the Systems might be wearing out... He still kept cool and a clear head and reset everything, being very proud that both He and his Assistant maintained Backups'. After all is restored, Sky goes back to attend his Bar.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff