Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Lunatic

Silver lifted his crimson void eyes from an ebony rose bush and observed Lupus's concentration.

-Light's blood still created a barrier around Sayne, keeping his location unknown, this time a crow appeared in Lupus's mind's eye and swooped down as if to attack him before dissapearing-
He broke the link as the crow neared his mind," Mortals magic is strange, if i had all my power it would not affect me" He turned to Silver looking at the young man "How would i find these masters? The group that Saynes master belongs to?"

Dedicated Lunatic

"I wouldn't bother looking for them. They're all in Purgatory." Silver casually cut a rose off the bush with a small blade.
"Show me the way, i wish to speak with them" His eyes had begun to take on the red glow as his aura shifted this time to take a more controlled form fitting round his body snugly.

Dedicated Lunatic

"And what do you hope to accomplish by taking up the Grand Masters' time? They have more important things to worry about than Lycan sentiments." Silver cut off two more roses, than stepped to a bush with blue flowers.
"This Avatar is Lycan, I am not." His aura suddenly took on corporeal state blood red wings forming from the red mist surrounding him. "I do not have long before i ascend again back to my plain, i wish to leave a gift for you mother before i leave." He looked Silver int he eyes "Do this and i shall not return. Take me to them Silver"

Dedicated Lunatic

"I would, but I can't. And leaving won't make my mother happy." Silver cut off a few of the blue flowers, then turned to a strange flower that looked like an iris with multicolored, rainbow petals.
"Setting her free would though" He looked at silver one last time "I will find it myself then Silver, will you do one thing for me though"

Dedicated Lunatic

"She still won't be happy, even were she to be set free. She would not be happy." Silver looked back at Lupus, his face gravely serious.
"Tell her goodbye" He turned from silver the red wings wrapping round him as he sharpened his power into a knife edge slicing into the shield around Sayne and stepping through but not coming out close but still near enough.

Dedicated Lunatic

Lupus found himself outside a modest estate in the midst of a forest of blossoming cherry trees.
This plain allowed him to access more of his power his aura growing more dense almost solid around him as his skin began to blue into it as if they were one object melded together. Walking forward towards the door he lifted his fist knocking upon it.

Dedicated Lunatic

The door opened by itself, opening to a family room and a kitchen beyond it. Sayne sat alone at the kitchen table, a candle lit in the middle of the table and a wine glass in front of Sayne.
"You know why i am here" His voice had deepened as lines of his aura reached out and extended into his eyes turning them blood red. He stepped into the building his wings folded up against his body, his energy flowing off him in waves.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff