Welcome to Gaia! ::

Standing up he began to look around the room, spotting an empty chair near light he attempted to move it quietly but ended up scraping it once on the floor before lifting it. Looking round he didnt notice her half open eyes and placed the chair next to her and sat on it staring at the fire.

Malibu Baebie's Prince

Lonely Dreamer

Zelda returned to the inn that she had visited only days ago. She walked over to the bar and sat down on a stool.She pulled out a book and began reading it.

Dedicated Lunatic

-Light watched Lupus, then lifted her head to watch Miss Zelda enter, resting her chin on the back of the chair.-
Lupus turned to watch her "Awake now little one?" He smiled warmly at her his smile coming more naturally now that he had practiced it a little more.

Dedicated Lunatic

-She turned her eyes to Lupus- I wasn't really sleeping.
"Just trying to get attention were you" He stretched in the chair just like a cat, since he had spent the morning observing a cat out in the mansions gardens. "I can see why they do this its very relaxing"

Dedicated Lunatic

-Light raised an eyebrow at Lupus's first comment, then curled back up-
"I've met your master, your children and some other residents so where is the one you mortals make all this fuss over? Where is the one you mortals call your "Mate"?" He stood and walked over to the bar looking for the Tea she had given him the other day as he set a teapot on to boil.

Dedicated Lunatic

Mate? You mean the father of my children? -Light watched him curiously, unsure of exactly what he meant-
"Mate, loved one, partner" He picked up the box of tea he had been looking for and looked for the strainer, "You people have so many names for the one thing it astounds me anyone knows what your talking about"

Dedicated Lunatic

-Light sunk back down into her chair, resting her chin on the arm of the chair to watch him- I don't have a..."mate".
He made two cups of the tea and brought them back to the two chair holding one out to her "Maybe you could help me with my emotions a little more then?"

Dedicated Lunatic

What do you mean? -Light accepted the cup and watched Lupus sit down-
"My body temperature rises slightly when im around and my cardio system begins to increase on close proximity or touch" He sat back in the chair and sipped from the cup "When you returned injured a new emotion flared inside me, Anger i believe i wanted to cause pain to your master and his master"

Dedicated Lunatic

Oh, it could have been a mixture of emotions. -Light sipped her tea and gazed at the fire, choosing to ignore the part about Lupus wanting to hurt Sayne-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff