Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malibu Baebie's Prince

Lonely Dreamer

The girl, once finished with her sketch, closed her sketchbook. She returned the pencil to her hair, where it clipped into a hair clip on the back of her head. She looked around, wondering what had happened to that girl that was there.

Dedicated Lunatic

-Light spared her body any more temperature shock and teleported to the doors. She went inside and fell back into one of the comfortable chairs by the blazing fireplace, soaked in cold water.-

Malibu Baebie's Prince

Lonely Dreamer

She turned her attention to the girl she saw before, who had come in drenched. She walked over to where she laid down, and then looked down at her. "Hey...are you alright?"

Dedicated Lunatic

Just...peachy. -She smiled and closed her eyes-

Shameless Hunter

He looks around the bar and decides hes hungry "Wheres the kitchen?" he stands up and walks bhind the bar

Dedicated Lunatic

The kitchen is behind the bar. -Light yawned a bit and curled up in the chair she sat upon by the fireplace-

Shameless Hunter

he goes in and starts the stove. he searches the cabinets and finds random things and throws them into a pot.

Dedicated Lunatic

-Light listens to the clattering and shuffling about, quietly waiting for James to spot the bottles of blood in the fridge-

::[[ I may not be online as often for a bit, I have a lot of things to catch up on from when I was sick. I'll try to log on at least once a day. This shouldn't last more than a week at most. ]]::

Shameless Hunter

He grabs some nootles out of a cabinet and finds a jar of alfredo sause, He goes to the fridge and sees what he expected. Steak and more meat with what looked like home made whine. He didnt plan on trying any. He goes back to the stove and prepairs a meal for three.

Dedicated Lunatic

Silver entered the room and made his way to the kitchen, casually grabbing one of the red-liquid-filled bottles from the fridge. He opened it as he looked in a few cabinets.

-Light watched Silver go into the kitchen, then sniggered softly and gazed into the fire-
Lupus materialized next to the chair and Light enjoying the warmth, "I've been working on my smile" He turned to her and gave a warm smile that was slightly strained but better than his previous attempts. Touching her shoulder he felt the dampness and cold "Swimming?"

Shameless Hunter

James walks into the bar scanning the room for any one

Dedicated Lunatic

-Light had spent most of her time since the night she went swimming curled up in the chair. She had long since dried off, and dozed in the warmth of the fire. Her sleep was extremely light, she was practically awake with her eyes closed, but appeared to be peacefully sleeping nonetheless-
Lupus wandered into the room seeing her asleep he began to walk more quietly around as he walked towards the fire, holding his hands up in front of it he willed it to grow slightly in order to keep the room warm for her.

Dedicated Lunatic

-Her eyes fluttered open and she watched Lupus through half-closed eyes, remaining still.-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff