Welcome to Gaia! ::

Weather Report: Cool autumn winds blow multi-colored leaves and the smell of apples and pumpkin spice down the streets of Durem.

. 1 100.0% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]

Alexander nodded as he poured the tea into five mughs handing two to Mia and Ashley before picking up two more in his hands and walking over to Ross and Lucy "forgive me for the intrusion" he said with a small bow "but I saw a kettle and made some tea, the blend is of my own making designed to both calm your nerves and give you energy, perfect for long trips would either of you care for a mug?" He asked as his eyes rested on Lucy, he figured she wouldn't trust him or his drink but he felt no risk in offering. "And forgive me ma'am I have not properly introduced myself, I am Sir Alexander, might I have the pleasure of knowing your name?" He asked as he bowed towards her once more.
(I would like to apologize for any horrible typos and slow responses as I am at work and on my cell)

Rosso Mohan's Waifu

Demonic Werewolf

"If you are not back I will go there and slaughter everyone." She gave him a grin that let him know that it was in fact the wolf smiling. The other knight caught the eye of the lycan. She folded her arms over her chest. "I don't think you need to know my name. Just go so I can have my Ross back."
Alexander bowed his head slightly in response to Lucy "understood, perhapse when we return him safe and sound I will have the honor of knowing your name" he said as he held the mug of tea up "the offer for tea still stands"

Angelic Hunter

Ross pulled an object from his bag. It was a leather-bound waterskin. He handed it to the man in armor.

"Please fill this up and we will take some with us."

He avoided contact with the wolf. He would be fine with Lucy... but he didn't want to interact with the monster anymore. He rest his lips against her temple before stepping away.

"We shall be off then."

Rosso Mohan's Waifu

Demonic Werewolf

"I don't think you will." Lucy bit down on her lip. The wolf inside was already telling her to kill him right then and there. Send a bloody package back to their Queen. "And I don't want any tea, just because I am British doesn't mean I drink tea all the time."
Alexander nodded as he set the mug beside lucy before taking the waterskin. Filling it with the remaining tea he handed it back to Ross. "Seems like we are good to go, atleast as soon as I find my companion, you didn't see where he went did you?" He asked as he glanced around

High-functioning Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
Mia took a sip of tea and smiled. "Refreshing." She stated before taking another sip. Looking around for a place to sit, Mia found a nearby table and sat down. "So you mentioned you were like back up for the shop. How is it?"

Angelic Hunter

"He went to the horses already."

Ross replaced the waterskin in his bag. He pulled forth the armor and a gold gilded vest. It was all a part of the outfit he wore in the presence of royalty. He slid the vest over his bare skin. It covered portions of his angelic ink. His torso was scarred, each wound standing as light raised marks on his dark skin. They looked like assorted items caused them. Some were rounded marks... other long jagged lines. A mix of blades and projectiles.

He affixed the leather straps on his shin and armguards. His metal arm was wrapped all the way down with clothe... hiding the shining limb. He looked much more regal than normal. The gold trim and armor made him look like a warrior... not a casual business owner.

He wrapped a matching clothe over his neck. It worked as a scarf and facial covering... all he needed was a horse.

"Calm and focus..."

He repeated to the wolf. It was funny... he said the words... but they actually were his way of showing he cared. He waved a simple goodbye which caused the gold ring on his finger to flicker a bit.

Fashionable Warrior

User Image

My thoughts/Feelings:
Who I'm with: Mia

Hearing a question directed to her, Ashlynn blinked. "Hm, oh. Yes, a uh defense, if you would. Using my talents and such." Smelling the warm aroma from the liquid infront of her, her eyes fell cup, moving it closer with her hands.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Natalie Pierce...in disguise!
Natalie looked like she was off in her own little world, but she was actually listening carefully to the proceedings, and she was glad that she wasn't the only one who felt more than a little unease about Ross going to this alleged "queen's" camp. And the whole situation brought questions too. Under whose authority had the woman declared herself queen? Was there actually a claim to royal blood there, and if so, why not just use that to try to claim an already-existing throne rather than to invent a title and try to strong-arm businesspeople into doing what she wanted? And how was she financing her attempts at an empire? I have a feeling that once that question gets answered, it'll shed light on a lot of things.

She had to figure out a way to ask Ross to do some scouting, that was for sure. We need intel, and lots of it. And since I'm just a customer and don't own a business, it'd look awfully suspicious for me to go. I wonder if he's got any bugs in here.

Meanwhile, she was also sort-of listening to Ash and Mia talking about amulets and how they worked. Though she was listening more closely to Ross and Lucy's interactions with the knights, she didn't want to ignore Ashlynn or Mia either. But for right now, she was sitting in a chair, looking at a book on occlumency, a topic she'd taken a lot of interest in lately...

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
"This tea is good." Mia said smiling while sipping the brew. She enjoyed the silence, or well relative silence, of the shop. "So have you discovered any interesting books or wares? I had taken a chance to look at them earlier but I would like to look through them again. I have a Chaos gem I would like to turn into an amulet but normal amulets won't cut it. So i am looking for inspiration."

Fashionable Warrior

User Image

My thoughts/Feelings:
Who I'm with: Mia

Taking a small sip, she nodded, licking her lips a little. "That it is." Her hands lifted it once more for another taste. Mia inquired about books. "Nothing so much on charms or Enchantments, but I tend to look for new spells or more on healing to further my mastery. Getoth(spelling?) showed me some when I first arrived here, not sure where he's been hiding though."

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Natalie Pierce...in disguise!
Ross was just about ready to leave, and Natalie, almost ready to give up on getting him to find a way to record what happened on his trip, put her book down and stood up, stretching. She hoped Ash and Mia wouldn't mind her chatting with them for a bit, because their conversation was interesting and an amulet might be useful in her quest to avoid the Fae.

"How are you today, dahlings?" she asked breezily. Lame, Pierce! she chided herself. But though she didn't know Mia, she did know Ash...and couldn't reveal her real identity, because she didn't know if there were any Fae eavesdroppers in the shop. So she'd stick to her "Veronica" persona for now. And I'll have to be Betty next time I come in here. Heh.

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
Mia smiled. "New spells are always great to find." She said just as a very posh Red headed woman came by to say hello. "Oh hello! I am doing well. And yourself?" Mia said with a friendly smile to the woman.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff