Kashi Akiyoshi's Husband

Hallowed Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jack-pot 100
"we live in this world....."

User Image

Swimming, something she'd never done before it sounded fun though. "Ah no I don't want to bother, brother anymore than I need to. This swimming thing sounds interesting I've never gone before." she stated. Moving slightly she held her hand out towards the wolf as if to shake his hand or rather paw in this case. Of course she wouldn't know that she wouldn't be able to. "Will this Lanu be coming to swim as well?" she asked. He seemed interesting, big, fluffy nice ears a long nose and a big bushy tail. She too had a tail but it was small, round and puff ball looking.

"....without hope."

ooc:: I noticed that they were probably waiting to see if Data came in.

Eloquent Lunatic

I will rise into eternity...

)( >.< Have to wait for Data...

...and eternity will crumble before me.

Dapper Dabbler

(( Ya, he was on earlier but I think the evil monkey's took him away..... =/ ))

User Image

She looked to Lanu, expecting him to nuzzle Shika's hand, but instead he looked to her and walked away, following Shiki instead. She gave a light laugh and shook her head. If it'd make a difference, she would have scolded the wolf, but that'd be like telling a ghost to not haunt anymore. Pointless in all accounts.

" I'm sorry, I should have told you. He's very anti-social. And it's kind of amazing you could see him. But, I doubt you'd ever be able to touch him. He's not really alive. Or something like that. Come on, just us girls will have some time in the water, than."

In her mind, Taki hoped there would be swim suits. Not that she would be embarrassed, but the woman might. She didn't know. None the less, she watched Lanu follow Shiki and wondered of the man would be able to see Lanu as his sister did.

" Come on, before the life guard says we cant get in."

User Image

Kashi Akiyoshi's Husband

Hallowed Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jack-pot 100
ooc:: damn those evil money's and kidnapping people.

"we live in this world....."

User Image

Shika watched Lanu walk off noticing his tail swishing slightly, then she stood up and watched for a while before looking back to Taki. "Life? Guards? what is a life guard? Do they guard your life for you or something?" she asked. If Shika wasn't serious that would've made a very good joke, however as sad as it was; she was being very serious about the life guard question. Shiki wouldn't have noticed Lanu all that much even though he could see things that weren't suppose to be seen. He had stopped off down a hall and was looking at his hand it had started to shake slightly. "I need just a little more time before I can't leave her behind." he mumbled.

"....without hope."

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
(*cosplays as Mat*)

Eloquent Lunatic

o.0....Oh wow. I has a fan! xD

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

Taki stood as well, motioning for Shika to follow as she answered her question.

" Well, a life guard is someone who make sure the little kids don't try and play around in the water too much since it's easy for them to drown. He just watches over people swimming, making sure nothing happens. "

She hoped that wasn't too broad of a explanation, than again she never really had to explain before. Soon, they were in the hot springs room and entering the changing room. She walked to a locker and opened it. Inside, there was a two piece swimsuit that might fit her. So she changed and spoke to Shika.

" You know, if you like the ornaments I wear, maybe you can have one. For an even trade, of course. Their special, all in their own way."

User Image

Dapper Dabbler

(( XD There's two Mat's now?! ))

Eloquent Lunatic

)( o.o...Yush.

Aged Survivor

5,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
( ] Gah, I don't know which one to get all snuggly with now! ...I guess I'll just have to guess.... [ )

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

User Image

I don't much like people that are not my lady. But the girl with the rabbit ears, as a wolf, I was too tempted to let her see me for a reaction. Still, I should not have left without letting her try to touch me. She'd have asked my Lady too many questions about me if she had tried and failed.

Still, all was not at a loss. My lady went for a bath and I followed this man. If he could see me, than maybe he could answer a few questions. I changed my form to that of a man, no longer a dark gray wolf at his heel but a tall man beside him, merely walking. I waited to see if he would respond to me.....

User Image

Eloquent Lunatic

)( o.o...Eh? *tackles Ukie and snuggles* Neither!

Dapper Dabbler

(( Aww.... denied fighty-blighty-blue-bird-boy.....XP ))

Aged Survivor

5,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
( ] Both! *dogpiles Ukie and Matakor, snuggling whoever he comes into contact with* [ )

Eloquent Lunatic

)( @Blight- ACK! GET YOUR HAND AWAY FROM THERE!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces