Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
DATA CORRUPTION
I'm only accepting cash through paypal. I've pretty much completely moved on from Gaia or any other form of fake internet points.
makes sense.

Hmmm.. I have a very specific image I want.. I'll send you a pm bout it and you can tell me how much it would cost.

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
((Wanders quietly along the empty halls and sighs softly* )

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Ukaia_Dorei
(( I knooooooooooooooow ))

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Livian DoUrden
Ukaia_Dorei
((it's half tempting to make a post about Ukie wandering the halls of an empty and dying Kahotica, though I think a piece of art for it would be quite pretty.. a lone kitty girl in the middle of the welcome room's window, the ship looking as though it were on it's last legs as it drifts though the vast times and space.... ))

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Ukaia_Dorei
Livian DoUrden
Ukaia_Dorei
((it's half tempting to make a post about Ukie wandering the halls of an empty and dying Kahotica, though I think a piece of art for it would be quite pretty.. a lone kitty girl in the middle of the welcome room's window, the ship looking as though it were on it's last legs as it drifts though the vast times and space.... ))
(( Larin could join her. Or they could embark on a world/room that's housed within the Inn. A side story thing? ))

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Livian DoUrden
Ukaia_Dorei
Livian DoUrden
Ukaia_Dorei
(( Larin could join her. Or they could embark on a world/room that's housed within the Inn. A side story thing? ))
((That would be fun!!!! Since this place is so dead do you wanna get one started up with me? )(

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Ukaia_Dorei
Livian DoUrden
Ukaia_Dorei
Livian DoUrden
Ukaia_Dorei
((That would be fun!!!! Since this place is so dead do you wanna get one started up with me? )(
(( Yes!! Would you like to start or should I think of something? ))

Eloquent Lunatic

I will rise into eternity...

Hey guy. I'm sorry that the thread has basically died. I had a lot planned for it, but nothing from point A to Z, as I was hoping that more people would appear and drive their own stories. It essentially ended up being just me and Data, and once Data dropped out from storytelling, I had nothing to push the thread from point B. At some point in the future, if I never get around to restarting the thread, I'll post a final to at least end the story I had planned.

Again, really sorry. I wanted so much to see the thread through. crying

...and eternity will crumble before me.

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Matakor

Hey guy. I'm sorry that the thread has basically died. I had a lot planned for it, but nothing from point A to Z, as I was hoping that more people would appear and drive their own stories. It essentially ended up being just me and Data, and once Data dropped out from storytelling, I had nothing to push the thread from point B. At some point in the future, if I never get around to restarting the thread, I'll post a final to at least end the story I had planned.

We needed this post like...months ago.
You were a bit closed off and reluctant to more people joining to where it ended up being just us.
We could help liven it back up.
Uka and I plan to embark on crazy journey scenes.

Eloquent Lunatic

Livian DoUrden
Matakor

We needed this post like...months ago.
You were a bit closed off and reluctant to more people joining to where it ended up being just us.
We could help liven it back up.
Uka and I plan to embark on crazy journey scenes.

I'm not entirely certain I'm up for it. I do miss you guys and want to chat again, but for the RP... I don't know. I've been attempting to get back into it while on another site, but it's slow and I can't brainstorm it as fast as I used to. It's probably because of my jump back into a school.

Guess I should give an update, as lots has changed for me. About a year ago, I left the military, and moved to Kansas City. I'm in school to be an aviation mechanic, and am about halfway through now. I'd imagine once I've managed to settle in again and get into a decent routine without tons of new information being thrown into my brain, I'll be able to RP heavily again, but for now it's just not a feasible option. My head struggles to do much more than catalogue everything I'm learning (this is a subject 100% outside what I know, so it's ALL new).

Oh, and for the record, so this isn't totally pinned on me, it is Data's post, so kinda his fault the whole thing fell off. Though I do understand why, as he was probably the main story teller outside my over-arc. For RP's, I do prefer smaller, as they're easier for me to follow and provide some control over, but I think that we should have had a few more. Unfortunately, my mistrust of people got in the way of that. The thread really did need more storytellers. With Data I didn't need to control much because he knows how to follow the given limits almost perfectly. A few words of communication and he got it, but he threw out his story hoping for others to build their own as well, but it didn't happen.

I failed him in that, and he failed me by dropping.

Damn, now I want to continue the story. I'd badger him back into it, but at the moment the job he's in has no access to Gaia, which is why he was usually so slow to post.

I do miss you guys a lot. Sorry about dropping off skype too. It started being far too much a hassle to deal with, so I stopped using it. If you guys want to still chat on and off, I'm on another chat program called Discord. My name on that is Matakor#6621, so feel free to add me and chat some.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces