Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni, rather oblivious to all this interrelationship drama and love shapes, was just about lost in the manor of the Pendragons. Somehow she had managed to get a little disoriented in the foyer, just watching finely dressed bodies pass her to get into the ballroom. It didn't help that her attention was split to the Yuni-clones still remaining in the kitchen, making sure the food was still warm and ready to be served.

Her face kinda had the expression severely dizzy anime characters have, with the swirly eyes and everything. None of the passerby's seemed to have noticed, probably due to her short stature. But yeah, there's Yuni in her dizzified glory. Standing there like a little herpaderp.

Rune Slessiane's Husband

Fashionable Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Raveena smiled, genuinely surprised he had even recalled her. It had, on her part, been several years. Even while standing there, she was in tune with Lucas' sudden appearance. His aura washed over her with such a familiar sensation, it was as natural as feeling a subtle, comforting breeze. It was a reflex she checked--for despite the personality at hand, it was still Raven's battle-hardened body and she was hardwired to attend to Lucas' protection at all times. Here, however, it was different. Here, they were entitled to a moment of peace, relaxation, fun. Orphen, who Raveena decided was very real, stole the majority of her focus, the faintest rose blush accented her cheeks when he complimented her.

She was hardly aware that she had moved when she was suddenly so close to him that each memory she had surfaced almost violently, like a silent movie. It was accented, amplified, by her bare hands, the ethereal energy tingling pleasantly, her abilities as an Empath at work, though she did her best to ignore the range of emotions to focus on the images in her mind, complimented by scent and taste. Being this close made her pulse feel as if it were deafening in her ears, no doubt the blood rushing with her hammering heart. There was warmth and comfort here than Raveena had forgotten, sincerely missed. His voice was kind, patient in her mind and his words brought tears to well up in her eyes--more so of relief than sadness. She fought them very valiantly, refusing to let them fall.

<""I know...I--I don't know how for sure, but. I can tell. I can feel it. I'm not sad over it. It's just...I looked everywhere. And now you're right here. Right here. And it is incredibly overwhelming...we've both changed significantly. I'm just...I'm just glad you're alive...">

Alabaster Phoenix

Dapper Explorer

Deus Ex Aizen

When distance hit arms distance the pull that Orphen gave off would stop. Looking her over again his gaze landed on her face just as her cheeks began to redden. A smile plastered on his face, shinning from ear to ear, he'd move to pinch her right cheek. After pinching he'd raise his thumb and brush away a building tear.

"It has been a long time...I wish I could have come back sooner."

His smile faded but his mood stayed in an elevated state, rubbing his right thumb and index finger together.

"Hope you didn't do too much searching, I wasn't really locateable for while......"

His words trailed off with a slight turn of his head, but his body continued the conversation. Reaching out and pulling Raveena in for a hug, Orphen would lean back before moving in again, and allowing his lips greet hers with a kiss.
[Ooc: hey guys, I'm going to be gone for awhile. My daughter is in the hospital and having some trouble after surgery. Feel free to continue on without me. ;______; ]

Dapper Explorer

Lillith Lii
[Ooc: hey guys, I'm going to be gone for awhile. My daughter is in the hospital and having some trouble after surgery. Feel free to continue on without me. ;______; ]

Ooc: Best wishes to your daughter!

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Lillith Lii

(( D: Poor baby! Take your time and don't worry about us! ))

Dangerous Businessman

Lillith Lii

OOC: I will keep your family in my prayers. 3nodding [Is Hartia btw]

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

"Excuse me dear, terribly sorry."

T
hat was all he managed to tell Lillith before excusing himself again. It was said to him that he won, but was it worth it? His objective wasn't to win per se. His objective was to show her the wrong of her ways, and allow her to feel like him. Teach her a lesson so to speak. But perhaps he had indeed taken it too far. He traversed the manner and made his way to outside. Pacing exactly to the spot where Luna had told him that he won. Halting in that place, he reach up and pulled off his mask, shaking his hair out a bit to allow it to fix itself as it assumed it's natural fall. Sighing, he tossed the mask onto the ground before retrieving a fresh cigarette from his pack. He lit the end of it with a reassuring drag before pocketing his belongings once more. After a deep inhale, he exhaled the smoke slowly, his emerald green eyes looking into the sunny blue skies.

He just stood there, smoking and staring at nothing. He didn't necessarily feel bad for what he had done, but he felt sorry for how he made his lover feel as she was still in a vulnerable state. Still adjusting to the feel of emotions. To take advantage of that was wrong though he didn't intend to take advantage of that fact at all. But now it was done, and there was no use in crying over spilled milk. If she did not return soon enough, Hartia would go looking for her. He may or may not apologize, though he would try to right his wrongs one way or another. As he finished his cigarette, he flicked it away from himself and over the edge of the bridge. Sighing a final exhale of the smoke, he would regain his composure before leaving his mask on the ground and heading back into the mansion. First thing now was first, he had to great his newest old friend and guest to arrive. Lucas.

DarkKingJilly

Once back with the life of the party, Hartia sought the celestial and found him with ease. It appeared he had already hit the dance floor. Patiently, the Cambion stood with his arms crossed over his chest, a soft smirk on his lips as he was partly sure that Lucas wouldn't recognize him outright. He was shorter, more pale, and his eyes and hair had changed in color. Ridding himself of the demon Shin'Su had returned him to stock value, at the expense of escaping his past established identity....which wasn't necessarily a bad thing, but bothersome at times.
Hartia Raye Pendragon

By now, Lucas had found himself a glass of wine and was observing the dancers and patrons at his leisure. There was something satisfying about watching people interact with each other. It was almost ironic that some people were wearing masks to this party when they already had a well crafted mask from the start. Of course, Lucas paid little attention to the fake laughter he would hear every once in a while. He was simply relaxing and passing the time with a sip of his drink. That is until the observer was being observed.

"...."
Turning his head, his eyes found Hartia's without trouble. Grinning and raising his glass, Lucas greeted the host after a moment of taking in Hartia's new look. "The big man, himself. Hartia it's been a very long time...I'm glad to see you're still alive and kickin'."

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

"Like wise Lucas. It's great to see you and Raveena here. I was afraid my invitations wouldn't reach the heavens."

H
e mused into a chuckle as his right hand offered to Lucas for a shake. Once he obliged, Hartia would apply a firm grip without intent of crushing of course, and he would pull Lucas into a one armed hug. The man simply hadn't changed a bit. Just like Raven. They were timeless. Hartia was close to such a thing, but he wasn't as fortunate as them.

"Still can't believe my brother is back. Orphen, or as you knew a part of him at The Gaian Fighters, Desmond."

T
rue they were almost one in the same. Desmond was Orphen, but Orphen could never be Desmond. Regardless, he would be strikingly similar in appearance. Past that however was still a hard one to judge. He was messed up, in more than one way. And for the first time, Hartia had met a problem he had to clue or idea how to fix. Mostly because his brother refused to tell him about what had happened. At least refused to tell for now.

DarkKingJilly

Rune Slessiane's Husband

Fashionable Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Raveena hardly processed her next thoughts when his lips met her own. It had brought back such a surge of memories that her focus was on the very last time they had seen one another, that last, innocent kiss. She had taken such care to close herself off from attraction that she had almost forgotten what a chemical reaction was like.

Her chemical reaction was collapsing.

Raveena squeaked softly in surprise; her legs had caved underneath her, effectively breaking the kiss as she suddenly found the ground. Her pale cheeks were flushing a lovely rose, though her mask had managed not to budge and reveal herself. Then she was smiling and soon she was laughing at herself. The elation she felt was evident despite having probably drawn attention to them. The knots in her shoulders were unwinding. The unease in her stomach was dwindling away. Raveena had forgotten what it was like to relax and enjoy yourself, to be unguarded and smitten. Even her lips were still tingling. Craning her neck, she glanced up at Orphen.

<""I...I am not...I am sorry! I swear I have not been drinking or anything...">

Raveena's thoughts were scrambled as she tried to explain her behavior. How did one go about explaining that an enjoyable kiss renders their physical stamina useless? She would have been embarrassed that she fell had it not been for the fact that his kiss left her intensely aware of his presence, leaving little room for self consciousness save the realization that he clearly witnessed the whole scene unfold.

This reunion was feeling more and more like Hartia's trap, though at least she could blame Hartia, toss him through the nearest window and into the slimiest fountain the manor's yard had to offer, complete with bird feces and dirty water to soil him with.

In the meantime, she was on a mission to enjoy herself.

Alabaster Phoenix

Dapper Explorer

Deus Ex Aizen

Orphen's initial reaction as Raven fell was confusion. To him her initial fall would feel as if she was pulling away, until his eyes opened and fell upon her frame plopped on the floor. With the confusion sliding its way from his face, the emotion was replaced by a large smile, showing under his sharply fitting black mask. Time ticked and his smile got larger until it was ear to ear and toothy. Noticing the people around Orphen only laughed harder extending his hand.

"I'd hate to see you thrashed then! Unfortunately for you, we're about to start drinking!"

Snapping his fingers two champagne glasses accompanied by a bottle would appear in his free hand behind a flickering blue light that dissolved into a cloud of smoke.

"I also have that effect. C'mere"

His right eye would wink behind his mask as his body arched forward towards the still sitting Raven. She positions of his bend and her craning neck would cause his eyes to meet with her's. Once their eyes connected he would express his attraction, affection, and his urge for physical contact. The expression from his eyes wasn't intentional but happened out of his control.

Beloved Sex Symbol

(Someone wanna fill me in? my phones off and I borrowed my boyfriends and he gets grumpy)

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

BrokenDollEyes
(Someone wanna fill me in? my phones off and I borrowed my boyfriends and he gets grumpy)

OOC: Still just having a masquerade ball. Just jump in whenever. Hartia will be around.

Rune Slessiane's Husband

Fashionable Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Raveena took the offered hand and gracefully came to stand. Satisfied her dress was still in one piece--as this was all very new to her--she took a moment to marvel at his hand. Some how she had not let it go and in stead stared down at it as though it were a new born child. Despite the fact they had stared at each other briefly, his feelings resonated through his touch. Now not only did she see the adoration in his features, she actually felt them. She shuddered involuntarily, though she could not deny it was a pleasing thing to be privy to.

< "I warn you," > Raveena teased gently, < "I'm no drinker. I may be one of the guys, but I'm still a petite little thing. I may have to keep an eye on you." > This held a double meaning, though her genuine smile suggested it held nothing of ill intent. Had she ever really given up hope looking for whom she knew to be Desmond? No. Steve did more than look for her physical body. She also had him search where she could not. He had become her eyes, but she did not need them now; she was looking at Orphen with a sense of ease. If there was one thing the Princess was certain of, it was that Desmond wished her no harm whatsoever and it stood to reason that Orphen did not as well.

Alabaster Phoenix

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces