Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rune Slessiane's Husband

Fashionable Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Raven sat in silent content, treating an arrow to a new series of fletching. It had been a tedious process, beginning with reparations to the quiver, taking great pains to repair the leather, working her way to straightening the shaft of each warped arrow, tending to the fletching for precise aerodynamics. The armory had become her refuge, a place for concentration and thinking. Her red skirt was flecked with fibers from feathers collected. She reeked of leather and brass. The Art of War was turned over, spine upwards by a lone window sill, sun filtering through as the only natural light that Raven worked by. She paused long enough to observe the new set of weapons she had found within their sheaths: they were dirk-like in appearance, the blades split down the middle in two. They were light enough to wield, ergonomic within her petite hands--and deadlier still. Sometimes it bothered Raven with just how content around such deadly objects she were. Immersed in armor and weapon; a place she could not be hurt while hurting others first.

Neatly placing an arrow back within the quiver, Raven grunted and pulled herself from the bench she worked at. Slinging the quiver over her shoulder and hoisting a large shoulder guard tucked against her ribs, she dusted the long skirt off and trudged through the vast Pendragon armory. She had carefully taken stock, rearranged and categorized the entire room, a passionate hobby and obsession for the woman. It was always easy to find her, as that was where she opted to be most of the time. The leather bracer on her left arm was the most comforting pressure. A reassurance of its own. Being here in the Pendragon manor, here in Hypoborea felt surreal. Somehow that inner part of her--the part that didn't want to hide under armor and weapons, leather and steel, bronze, brass and cloth--was emerging, slowly. The part of her that was a woman with purpose, without fear, was coming into her own blooming.

She could feel the ripple of muscle through her sculpted form as she handled the heavy Norse pauldron, returning it to its rightful home on a shelf. Despite her petite nature, she was a formidable fighter, capable of inhuman strength and speed. There was something more to her, and Raven briefly sighed quietly, running a hand along the etched muscles of her abdomen before reaching up to brush the long strands of hair behind her ears. It was unlike her to be so feminine. She was not yet sure what to make of it. She was hardly turning away from the change, seemingly embracing it in stride, allowing the waves of change to carry her along at its own pace. Digging the heel of her boot into the floor and wiggling it from side to side, hands on her hips, Raven heaved and sigh and shook her head, "These Pendragon men..." She scoffed softly with a half-hearted smile before she returned to her perch and bench by the window. She was done with work for the day. The self-proclaimed bibliophile collected the Art of War in her hands and returned, her pale green and gold-flecked eyes admiring the words printed on the page for her to absorb.

Dapper Explorer

BrokenDollEyes

"Sure why not. This is the kitchen."

Following his punchline he'd pause for a moment and begin laughing, as he motioned towards the exit with his right hand. A bowl of berries and a bag of chips lifted from the counter and stopped hovering just in front of Orphen.

"We can go this way towards the 'Historic' area and past the Library, Armory and Training room! Excited?"

He'd start walking the hall, but kept a slow pace so Aria could take in the info if she wanted.

Beloved Sex Symbol

A chuckle fell from her mouth as she followed behind him, sure she had explored when she had first come here. But not in depth. Why not let his brother take her on a grand master tour? Beat shoving food in ones mouth and feeling sorry for yourself.

"Ah why doesn't it surprise me that this place has a historic area?"

The joke was rich to her own ears making a small laugh bubble forth

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

The Cambion watched as the Djin was taken, and easily slain by his lover's gnashing jaws. He too giggled in delight as he watched the moment unfold. This room was a canvas, and his dearest Luna an artist. The blood curdling screams struck out and gave him chills as he stood unmoved with an ear to ear grin on his face. His arms crossed over his chest in delight.

"It's so beautiful..."

H
e commented to himself. Of course his love was beautiful, though not only was she, but so was the masterpiece she was constructing. And let's not forget the beauty of how death brought life. Yes, this dying creature would nourish his newest spawn, his child, his son. Though he could feel it deep in his bones that this son would be his prodigal one. The one he could count on to succeed his throne unless the boy chose to rule an entirely new kingdom, after all, Hartia was old as dirt, though he was still quite a ways off from dying. Regardless, this child was going to come from the woman he claims to have loved since he had first felt love, and as such, he would easily play favorites to an extent.

"My my, what an appetite."

H
e chimed in before more giggles.

Darkest Silver

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Luna sat back after eating her fill, the child within eagerly taking the majority of energy she had just consumed. Leaving the demon to survive off what remained, and despite not needing physical food to survive she felt a strange new hunger after having dined on the delicious flesh of the Djin.
Something clicked within her often chaotic mind, perhaps there was something else inside her now? It might explain the familiar feeling she had... It was like her last pregnancy.... But different at the same time.

Only time would tell.

Finally the demon rose to her feet, licking the blood from her fingers and lips once again, those blazing white eyes shifted from the corpse at her feet to her beloved mate. Blushing a little at the fact he had seen her lose control from hunger. Although now with the large amount of energy the child consumed she would not need to feed again for a while... Well maybe a few weeks at least. Determined to exert dominance over the creature they had created even before he stepped foot into the world.

"For safety reasons I think it would be best to lock me in here... And make sure that I am not disturbed, I can go and hunt if I need to, but I would hate to be tempted by having a meal walk into the room... Your family would sate his hunger quite well.. Even if I love them like my own, it wont stop him from seeking their power."

The words were empty, devoid of emotion as her tone went flat in a 'stating facts' manner. No doubt he already knew, the grin that would scare most only made her blush a deeper shade of pink while making her way back to his side, she found it almost irresistible.

"You wont stay."

She could read it in him, he was going to wander much like she did when not in his arms. But it wouldn't bother her so long as he returned to see his son come into the world. A gentle knowing smile formed as she leant into his side, shifting to slip under his arm and place a hand on his chest.

Hartia Raye Pendragon

Dapper Explorer

BrokenDollEyes

"Hey, the family is more than a few centuries old ya know. We gotta remember our roots some kind of way."

Orphen made a joke out of it himself even though the Historic ward was no laughing matter. the large ward of the Castle/ Palace/ Mansion or whatever your choice of word was, was decked out armor, weapons, clothes and jewels from era upon era. The more recent the items seemed to be the cleaner and more sparkling they got. Every so often a book would be squeezed in between everything, along with massive painting or statues depicting each Pendragon.

"Orlian Pendragon I think was my favorite. An uncle if I remember correctly.He expanded the spell list in the family grimoire by at least three pages."

Every so often a long their journey Orphen threw in some backstory or history of the clan.

Familiar Lunatic

Tonro the Dragon of Tomorrow

Deep in the Mountains

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Deep within a errupting volcano, a metal claw slowly pulled its way out of the lava. Large enough to grasp a semi truck between his claws, the Bronze Dragon pulled himself up out of the portal to the Elemental Plane of Fire that he'd traveled through. For months he'd searched for some link to Luna....and it had taken him doing some quite unsavoury things for some very disturbing people to get a line to find his lost mate.

When a woman doesn't want to be found, she makes it so hard.

Which he expected. Last he heard, Luna was hanging with her old mate.

And that was something that needed to be dealt with in the fashion of Dragons all over.

Violently.

As the lava poured off of his glowing bronze scales and metallic enhancements, Tonro slowly began to climb up the sideways of the volcano, his sewer-covered sized eyes glowing that lovely deep amber that the female had fallen in love with.

Soon Luna....I've found my way here.

He hissed between sword-length teeth, reaching the top of the crater. His platinum wings opening wide in that strange bio-mechanical way that they had, the foursome of jet-like engines sputtered as the protective shield around them collapsed, errupting into life with black billowing smoke before burning clean and pure before turning off. The duo of multibarrel cannons on each wing spun to full speed in a test fire, the high pitched whine echoing over the mountains scattering a herd of horned herbivores into flight.

His eyes could see a city in the distance that felt to be in the right direction. With lightning dancing across his teeth, the Bronze took flight beating his wings until he reached a gliding height.

And he began his journey across this land, looking for that which was lost.

Beloved Sex Symbol

"Indeed family history is very much important to maintain." Not that she could say much about her own family's history. Most of the family paintings had been burned when the first revolt happened in the land. That my friends had occurred during her grandfather's rein as all supreme rule. Ever more the tyrant his grandson turned out.too be. Amazing thought though! The cynical father had been the fairest one of all.

"My uncle's use to tie us up to trees and let us bake in the sun"

Speaking of the mean men! Even if they had been the best in the world once she had.come of age age. That was a glorious night! Full of drinking, sex, and anything in between. Blur orbs danced around the hall before turning to a window. Feeling a slight odd pull from the land..like a portal had opened and then shut.

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

Easily as she came forth he invited her into his arms. He held her as he chuckled lightly. Usually, he would roam, though this was a special case. He might get a little stir crazy, but other than that he wanted to be here. His chin cam to lightly rest upon her head as his hand rubbed her back.

"I will stay, as well as do anything else you ask of me dearest."

S
uddenly, his mood shifted, his face took on a wide eyes look of shock. He couldn't smell him yet, nor hear him, but he could feel Tonro's presence suddenly emerge into this reality. His eyes narrowed in obvious distance as he would simply continue holding Luna, none the wiser unless she two reacted in a vaguely similar manner. Technically, he shouldn't mind it, however, this was his turf, and they had an understood agreement. Or so he assumed. He could only think of one reason for Tonro to be here, and that was for his dearest Jessica. Like hell he'd even consider letting her leave with him, especially with his seed growing inside of her. He wouldn't over react, but he was sure to not be bias about this either. His guts told him that trouble was coming, and he listened to them. Turning his face just a bit as he lifted his chin, he kissed her upon her head before he would chime in after his last statement. This one being one more direct to the situation, a bit of sarcasm in his tone though he meant every word.

"No matter what happens, I love you."

Darkest Silver

Dapper Explorer

BrokenDollEyes

A curiously confused looked spread across Orphen's face after he story finished and his eyes grew momentarily at mention of the trees and tying.

"What? They tied you to trees?"

The concern in his voice would be obvious. As he waited for her response, he managed to miss explaining the entire back half of the Historic area, and soon they were just outside the armory.

"This is the armory by the way…."

His statement about the armory trailed off showing just how much of a side statement or tour reflex the announcement was. The armory door was normally hidden and didn't quite click with the sorcerer that the door was in fact visible, meaning someone was inside…...Maybe he was just having one of those slow bird days….. Whoever was inside would be able to hear Orphen's words in their mind as he continued to project them as his voice would while he could not speak using his actual vocal chords.

Deus Ex Aizen

Beloved Sex Symbol

"Trees rocks what ever they could get their hands on at the time. Just how they were, didn't mean harm by it..all in decent fun." She smiled to the male before turning to look at the door. Normally it was hidden or so she had been told by the other brother upon arriving in the land. So did that mean someone was inside? Of course it did but that didn't bother the girl. After all the strangeness the land and the people that where attracted too it faded.

The soundd of pitter patter of feet echoed in sensitive ears. Turning around.the blue eyes of the fae landed on the boy making his way towards them. There was a smile etched across his face. Those red orbs shining ever so brightly like embers of a fire. The spitting image of his father just in smaller form. Extending the Palm of her hand to the child. Looks like they had someone else wanting a tour of the home

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Luna paused, the creature inside her stirring as joint recognition of the new power was felt, the other mate that the demon had taken was in this realm...How she wouldn't know? He didn't possess the power to travel as she did, nor was he a magic user? Teleportation was not within their species natural born gifts.

Yet he was definitely here, the sound of those strange engines filling her ears and bringing back some very vivid memories.. turning to Hartia with a slightly uncertain smile. But what was more concerning was the join recognition... The child was Hartia's....unless...

Something clicked in the demon's mind, the colour draining from her face as the sudden realisation that she was yet again going to be having two children. Although this time it was not by the same father, It as very possible, yet how she had been lately almost confirmed it.

The desire for meat was just as strong as her actual need for energy.

Luna lowered her head and slipped free of Hartia's grasp to find her way to the window, leaning on the sill and taking a few deep breaths as the emotions flooded her mind.

"You will let him come for me? I can not leave Hartia. I wont leave. But he needs to be here."

Why was everything left so vague with the woman? Well because for a moment Her lover had forgotten how close their bond was, the link being stronger than any other she had had in her life time. She knew his feeling when he realised who had just entered into his world.
But she was also feeling anxious, if only because for the first time since she had started hunting to feed the young... She found out about the other inside her. Not as dominant as it's brother, yet it was also feeding in a different manner, gaining physical strength over magical prowess.

Whether Hartia would read her and come to the same conclusion remained to be seen though, as well as the reaction she knew to come. He was her lover, yet she had mated with another and now was carrying one for both. Regardless of her state she knew she would need to fight to keep them alive should one of the mates decide that the others child must die.

Hartia Raye Pendragon
count_zantara

Familiar Lunatic

Darkest Silver

Hartia Raye Pendragon
Deus Ex Aizen
BrokenDollEyes

Tonro the Dragon of Tomorrow

Now, if the Dragon had any clue exactly where Luna, his mate and her horrid horrid male companion was he would have gone directly there. Shamefully that wasn't so much the case. Tearing his way through three elemental planes had done a number on his body leaving behind torn scales and broken teeth....but he could fly.

And would heal in time.

Looking below him he saw some locals carrying something to market, a trio of guards covering the wagon...and all of them looking up in sheer shock at his majesty. Running a forked tongue over his lips the gargantuan creature dove and took after them.

Quickly ripping into the group of five, the Bronze shivered in glee as the steaming offal cooked on the very heat of his scales, the smell of burning hair and flesh drifting in the wind. Polishing off the five horses as quick morsels, Tonro gathered up the five human skulls and flipped them all bottom up. With a quick burst of electrical energy into the pile to cook the juicy interior, he wrapped them up in his tongue sucking on them like a handful of tiny jawbreakers.

Tucking his metal wings against his back using the solar panels on the back of them to gather even more energy to replenish his fuel for the jets, the Bronze made his way down the road, his scales repairing slowly each being replaced either with a new scale or one made of the liquid metal of his wings. At this rate, he'd be completed before too long.

But before that time, the Bronze would have his vengence.

He would feed his rage.

Tonro made his way slowly down the road heading into the interior of this land, his eyes on a village in the distance. More blood to feed his hunger, more answers to his questions.

If he could remember to ask them this time around.

He would make his genetic forbearers proud. He would do all that until he found his mate and she answered his demands....and ate her mate. That would be the pleasing end to this entire situation.

Rune Slessiane's Husband

Fashionable Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
"It's just me!"

Raven announced herself, calling out as she could hear the muffled voices through the crack of the Armory's door. With a spear in hand she crossed the threshold and stepped to the portal and pushed the door to open it up fully. She was met by Orphen, a woman and a young boy. Raven smiled shyly before nodding, "I was just milling around in here, polishing and organizing--I hope that isn't minded!" Her features morphed into one of panic as she not stopped to think that she was still very much a guest.

Sweeping an arm out to gesture the Armory itself, "There's a lot of Pendragon History in here," She looked to the young boy once more. Those eyes, those features. There was no mistake about it--he was a Pendragon, himself. Her gaze flickered up to Orphen and the woman, "It's been something of an honor and pleasure to learn. My name is Raveena. I am a close acquaintance to the Pendragons. Hartia and Orphen here were friends to my King Lucas--we all belonged to a Guild before going our separate ways. Most of us gathered to celebrate Orphen's return."

Just hearing her say the words made it all the more surreal. They really had met again, most of them. Even Lucas had briefly come and gone, lest his safety be compromised in the light of the Council hunting them. Hypoborea seemed safe; A place where OXY would never find her, a place they could never take her from no matter what. If only she had known that something far worse was approaching, something more terrifying that would threaten to tear the Pendragons apart. A force that would once again seek to turn her world upside down and destroy the little slivers of happiness in the bleak expanse of existence she had found there...

OutlawD
count_zantara
BrokenDollEyes

Beloved Sex Symbol

"Ania and this one is Dante" she spoke to the female with a bright smile set high on those lips. It was always interesting to meet new people that were associated with the Pendragons. Always a collective bunch with a back story. Blue orbs followed the woman's gaze towards her son. The smile never wavered from its place, a shocking factor it seemed to be. Dante would grow to eventually understand the looks he gathered from strangers. He was a monster plain and simple thanks to the mixed blood. Yet he would grow to care on the blood lines.

Snapping back to reality the fae gave a light chuckle while shifting the boy. Dante gazed at the woman that came from the armoury. Head cocked to the side and red orbs studying her posture. He was curious of her and that of his uncle they were different then.his mother. Then again no one was like the woman whom birthed him.

Casting a small smile of his own the boy became shy and ducked head under his mother's chin. That's when the strange force crashed upon his form. Something had entered the realm and it wasn't good. Anita had felt the force against her body once more. It was draw closer to the castle and a deep burning sensation crawled in the belly. What ever this energy was hadn't come for good intentions. Turning head towards the way they had come Ania wondered briefly if it had something too do with the child growing inside Luna? Or did bad luck just seem to follow?

The paternal instinct to protect her child bubbled forth, what ever awaited them Ania would kill anything that threaten her baby. A shift in her mood would be the only indication she felt like something was wrong. The smile slipping down to more of a frown.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff