Welcome to Gaia! ::

Toxic Lover

12,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
((Parenthesis mean out of character, hon))

Mirror smiled at the girl, her crimson eyes shining.

Shy Seeker

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
᧕౯ᎶᎯ᧗ι
User Image

"Once a monster..."

Megami entered the cafe, normal as she used to be, and walked behind the bar to grab a bottle of vodka. She didn't bother with a glass, instead just walked with the full bottle to one of the couches and plopped down, taking big gulp after big gulp.

User Image
"...Always a monster."

Toxic Lover

12,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Mirror just watched as the woman went behind the bar. She twirled her crimson hair as she watched the girl. She began to get bored and stepped outside, walking to the lake shore. She sat on the shore, watching the waves roll by in a melancholy manner. Her eyes filled with tears as she thought of lost memories.

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"Come!"

-Kaiser Yoyaku, the 13th

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The stone obelisk in the living room began to glow before Kaiser mystically appeard inside the living room. His hair, now returned to his original crimson shade and now cut, and his expression changed from one of melancholy to an expression of a seasoned explorer returning to his place of origin. Looking around the room, Kaiser smiled and sighed, "I leave for 2 weeks and this place is as silent as a rock."

Toxic Lover

12,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Mirror, still within earshot of the castle, heard Kaiser's voice and stood quickly. She rushed into the living room of the castle and tackled Kaiser, her crimson hair flowing behind her.
"Looks like someone missed you." Shadow says, sitting on the couch with a laptop in his lap. He was just looking up and maintaining his work on his laptop. Maintaining meaning he had a bunch of work to do with his experiments.

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"Come!"

-Kaiser Yoyaku, the 13th

Kaiser was met with a friendly tackle from Mirror, which startled him at first but then h sighed and hugs her tightly and spun hr once before setting her down. "Hey lil Lady." He smiled warmly at her before looking at Shadow. "What can I say, I'm a lovable person. I'm just passing through really to clear out my room and relax for a bit." He nods.

"Thats cold." Shadow laughs a bit before closing the lid on his laptop. "Well, I guess it happens huh?" Shadow asked as he stands up and heads for the kitchen. "Want anything to eat?"

Toxic Lover

12,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Mirror giggled softly.

"Everyone is lovable to me. I haven't really hated a single person," She said with a sweet smile.

"I guess it's just easy for me to love people,"

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"Come!"

-Kaiser Yoyaku, the 13th

Kaiser smiled at Mirror, placing a hand on each of her shoulders. "Never lose that loving personality." He smiled and closed his eyes, truly admiring that about her. "We could use more people like you in this world. Everywhere I turn, I see nothing but warriors and fiends." He let hr go before looking at Shadow, walking into the kitchen. "Nah, I got food at my house, I'm just gonna grab a bottled water."

Shadow laughs. "That is so unlike you though! In the past you would raid my fridge all the time! ALL. THE. TIME." Shadow walks to the fridge, grabbing himself some food that was cooked last night. "Has my Kaiser finally matured?" Shadow sniffles, wiping away fake tears.

Toxic Lover

12,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Mirror smiled at Kaiser's comment and then laughed at the interaction between the two brothers. These brothers were just so different. She figured that most brothers had more in common. Mirror sat down on the couch and pulled her knees to her chest.

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"Come!"

-Kaiser Yoyaku, the 13th

Kaiser walked out of the kitchen with a bottled water. "You face has matured." He nods, before walking over to Mirror, playfully tugging at her cheek. "Hopefully I haven't missed any super explosions, or weird drunken mishaps, or Shadow burning in a fire.... Because I'v always only dreamt of Shadow burning in white-hot fires."

Toxic Lover

12,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
"No explosions or mishaps here. Well, not yet. I'm wanting some scotch at the moment," She said with a soft chuckle.

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"Come!"

-Kaiser Yoyaku, the 13th

He smiled at Mirror and lets go of her cheek, giving her a small flask of scotch. "Just don't overdo it, lil Lady." He sat on the floor by the fireplace and began sketching in his field journal.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff