Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Gaian

(( >.> it's quite..... ))
Shadow is lying down in bed, his hand on top of his forehead and his tail swishing slowly under him. He was a bit tired it seems... and hungry.

((Quite....))

Loyal Gaian

Zeke lay on his side, his back to Shadow. He was sleeping lightly. He wasnt very comfortable with the kits growing in him. Every now and then he whimpered softly in his sleep. He looked like he had a whole watermelon in his middle.
Shadow hears the whimper so he gently rubs his head softly, trying to calm him down a bit. "Just a bit longer." Shadow says softly, his tail swishing behind him a bit slowly.

Loyal Gaian

Zeke woke up at the petting and yawned. He looked over his shoulder at Shadow, his eyes dull. He was exhausted and in pain, but was happy about it. His own tail flicked lazily once as he laid his head back down.
"Just rest for now." Shadow tells Zeke softly before leaning down and kissing the back of his head softly. He pulls the cover more over Zeke then he relaxes and waits.

Loyal Gaian

Zeke woke up a few hours later and looked around. He slowly slid off the bed, cringing a little as he made his way over to the closet and went inside.
((what time is it in the cafe?))

Loyal Gaian

(( heck if I know. xD Sup Lizzie? ))
((NM, and then I'll say it's middle of the night, sounds about right to your posts))

Katy My Lady
(Yeah) You're Lookin'here Baby
(Uh Huh) I'm All Up On You
'Cause You Representin' California

User Image
Liz sat up in the middle of the night unable to sleep after trying for what seemed to be ever. She groaned and shook her head, tonight she wore a silk camisole nightgown, that was white and hung down to her knees, she rose and ran her hands through her hair to try and tame it before heading down to bar to grab some warm milk. She looked around the dark room and found the light switch after feeling along the wall turning it on and heading over to the kitchen to make her drink.

California Gurls
We're Undeniable
Fine, Fresh, Fierce
We Got It On Lock

Loyal Gaian

SC stepped out of a shadow and smirked slightly at the girl from before. "Good evening, m'lady."
Katy My Lady
(Yeah) You're Lookin'here Baby
(Uh Huh) I'm All Up On You
'Cause You Representin' California

User Image
She jumped and turned to him with a hand over her heart. Smiling weakly she shook her head. "um hi," she replied not sure who or what was speaking to her, she decided against questioning and went back to heating her milk with vanilla and sugar on the stove. "Just getting some warm milk to try and get to sleep," she replied to the unasked question then chided herself for that, wondering why she had.

California Gurls
We're Undeniable
Fine, Fresh, Fierce
We Got It On Lock

Loyal Gaian

SC nodded slowly. "I can see that. I do not require sleep." The spade tip of his tail flicked slightly behind him. "What name do they call you?"
User ImageA sixteen year old girl with brown hair pulled back and dark blue eyes walked into the cafe, smiling as she did so. She was wearing a striped shirt, a gray skirt, gray leggings, and a pair of black flats. Leslie sat down at one of the tables, grabbing a menu.

Loyal Gaian

SC's tail twitched as he heard someone enter the castle. Seeing that most of the staff was busy or asleep, he stepped out of the kitchen and smiled softly. The black and white demon looked rather scary, but he was suppose to. "Welcome, m'lady to the Sweetheart's Cafe. How may I assist you tonight?"

(for a pic of SC, see my journal)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces