Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zarieda's Pardner

Friendly Vampire

10,015 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100
"Nice to meet you too," Lilium smiled again revealing her fangs, before taking another sip of her tea.
"Looks like a nice place.." She said attempting to keep the conversation going.
Shidow nods and smiles then she looks around. "Yeah, it belongs to my brother. It might be nice but things always happens here." She scratches her cheek as she laughs a bit.

Zarieda's Pardner

Friendly Vampire

10,015 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Lilium looks around when she does and then back at her."What things?" She asked with slight curiosity,smiling
at her laugh.
"Evil people attacking the place. Monsters, things of that sort." Shidow explains to the lady. "It happens at times when they do something stupid."

Zarieda's Pardner

Friendly Vampire

10,015 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Lilium nodded with a sigh leaning back in the chair, finishing off her tea."It always does," She
said laughing slightly.
"But it is fun at times. I enjoy going on adventures with them and my brother." She smiles a little more, thinking about her past a little.

Zarieda's Pardner

Friendly Vampire

10,015 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Lilium chuckled slightly, "Adventures can be fun sometimes." She stared at her for a moment, before yawning.
"I would love to stay and talk some more, but i'm getting very tired, where are the rooms again?" She asked with
an apologetic look.
(sorry about the short rp, i'm tired lol)
(Ahh no problem ^^ understandable)
Shidow nods her head then waves at her. "Have a good night's sleep. Your room is on the second floor in the right hallway." Shidow tells her, smiling. "Room... 201 I believe."

Zarieda's Pardner

Friendly Vampire

10,015 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Lilium smiles at her and gets up, before making her way to her room she replies in a friendly tone,
"Thank you, have a good night yourself." After finding her room she opened it with the key she was given, and then closed
it gently before falling onto the bed, falling asleep almost immediately.

(i'll be back tomorrow lol)
Shidow bows slightly then she slowly heads back over to the couch, lying down onto it to take a nap.
Krad had decided to take a walk after the incident, he was just returning from it now though, "the bitter taste of failure" he thought to himself, he was starting to become frustrated with Ceire's constant and apparently unstoppable games.

Krad sat down by a tree not too far from the cafe, it wasnt the first time he felt so useless, but that doesnt mean hes gotten used to it.

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
A man in a sort of.....obscure medieval hooded light armor appeared behind the tree and Krad. His face was veiled with a black cloth, hiding his visage from the world around him. He knelt next to Krad and sighed.
"You wouldn't....happen to know Ar....er....a...multicolored haired wolf...would you...?"
Krad slowly sat up " a... wolf you say? " He doesnt even skip a heartbeat before he knows this person is searching for Kaiser, The ominous stranger, the dubious presentation, everything seemed like something relevant to Kaiser " Well, yes... I do, but can i ask what your motives for seeing him are? if thats not too much to ask for" Krad replied as he stood up and dusted his pants off.
Right after Krad says that Shidow some how just appears and is pointing at the cafe'. "You have a 50% chance he is in there. Another 50% chance he is out in the wild. Another 50% chance he is dead and is being reborn. 50% chance he is sleep and a 50% chance you are him!" Shidow stands there with a triumphant smile.

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"I am-" He was cut off by Shidow's speshulness and blinked, pausing for a good 2 minutes before turning back to Krad. "I am his father, Seika Ulna Shinnra. So he calls himself that....Uhmm..." He poked his index fingers together, sitting in front of Krad. "I-Is he well...I haven't been able to watch him for several years since....his cave was destroyed by this....white musk...." He put a vile of Aether's white blood on the ground. "It's...rather volatile..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff