Welcome to Gaia! ::

"No Baby. Typhus doesn't behave so no bring him out right now. " Bobbie sounded firm about this before she made Angel a strawberry juice drink with actual strawberries and a orange slice on it. "Here you go Angel. Its nice that you get a break Love."

The girl must be having a field day since all her playmates are around.

Dangerous Raider

Zeev grabbed Halo by his head and pushed him back. "Piss off ya little creep. The lady aint intersted in a boy like you! 'Sides aint you got prior engagements?", he asked pointing with his thumb to bobbie.

"All that s**t your ********' dragon gave me about flirtin' with her, ya better not be ******** around on her!' He glared down at him. He seemed creepier than usual to Zeev.

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
((Edited))
His eyes shifted between each new arrival. So many people now in one place, most of the attention on Angel no less. A toothy grin shot at Rot, a small salute given before gazing over to Zeeve then back to Angel. "Well...this place is getting a little stuffy..." Once more he mumbled to himself before he kicked off from the couch. Hands tucked into his pockets as he readied to move, heading towards the bar to snatch a drink his brow arched at Zeev's words. The red eyes locking onto the demon's as he cocked a brow. it was tempting to spew out the truth...ah to hell with it. "Now that would be the case....if I was that sorry sack of s**t." The long pointed tongue stuck out in defiance. "Besides that '******** dragon' is right in front of you dip s**t. So if you don't mind. I got things to do." He shoved off as he glared forth. it wasn't as fun when people didn't figure it out quick enough. Snatching up a drink he marched off to the kitchen. Needed something rotten.
♎﹃﹄♋
Lear was going to comment but he looked at the time. "Whoops. Looks like its time for work. Well have fun everyone. Thanks Bobbie." he downed the rest of this drink and left some gold coins to pay for his beverages.

He was still adjusting to the new job...this was alot of getting used too...

((well that's enough for this acct. weeeeeeeeee ))

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Angel was a little confused on what was going on but thought it was kind of Funny. "Well Halo is Bobbie's pet so I don't get to play with him much. " her wings stretched before teleporting over to her drink. "Thank you Bobbie heart ."

She happily sipped her drink when she heard Halo and there was more shoving. "Halo is Mr. Lizard now? Wait.. where is Shine?" she asked curiously, looking around to see if the star was around. Of course she also saw Om and gave him a pat on the head. "Cutie!"
"Thanks Lear, see ya later." she smiled to him as he left.

That was when she heard Shadow speaking that he was most certainly not Halo. "What?! What did you do? And why would you even do that? Isn't he your friend?" Bobbie was quite confused about this. She felt something was off but this was too much. Is...is her boy possessed by one of his best friends?

Dangerous Raider

Zeev watched as the dragon Halo thing was walking back to the kitchen. He looked up to Angel and went to shift her down to his arms but she had teleported away, "Why am I not suprised?" he asked himself watching DH walk away.

Zeev walked over to Angel and leaned on the bar.. "And you know what? I don't give a single ********. Notta one. Cause I didn't come to fight fer a change. I came to see you.", he smiled at her. "Wanna catch a flick and do some more 'wrastlin' later?"

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
The girl had popped up on the counter right after she got her drink. "Me? I wanted to see Zeev too. You're fun and Master likes you! So I get to play with you more." she smiled and offered some of her juice.

"I like your house too! Its huge and has really nice interior decor." she smiled and flexed her wings a little, as they tended to do when she was in a relaxed state. They never stayed too still, or else they would cramp. "Not into flicks, so wrestling it is! Bobbie want to Join?"

Dangerous Raider

Zeev put his arm around Angel. "S'all right we can skip the movie!". Zeev chuckled and looked over to Bobbie putting up his free arm. "Yeah, Ms. Bobbie! Wanna join in on the fun? We can have a Tag Team!" Zeev gave her a mischievous grin.

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
The bird given to the demon as the dragon continued on his way to the kitchen, stopping midway by Bobbie's questions. "Why? Let me see the little turd didn't seem to care what happened to me. Didn't even try to help me and oh right just like everyone else here!" His eyes glowing as he snarled as he spat some acid down. Mentally he could hear Halo cry out in pain when ever he did that. Good. "As for what I'm doing it's easy. Already ******** up this bastards life in town. So thought I'd mess with people here." A gesture given for her to wait. Reemerging once from the kitchen with something that would make anyone's stomach turn.

DH all but consuming it without regard. "Also making sure he sees that his precious lover doesn't want to even touch him or to be near him. So that's even better. Only letting him see the good parts." Once his hands swatted away the remains of what he just ate he dug into his pants as he neared the bar. "Besides much like horn...huh that would be a pun..." His eyes locked on Zeev for a moment before shifting back to Bobbie. "No one seems to mind or care. Copperkey seemed to notice. May take her up on the fun time..." The dragon scrapped at his teeth. This body was very much his. Just being taken for a spin no less. Though Angel's question regarding Shine all but made the man beam brightly. "I sent him so far under that he ain't coming back until I want him to. b*****d was indestructible..."
♎﹃﹄♋
"What? " Bobbie blinked for a moment, pushing away the thought that suddenly showed up in her mine. "Thanks for the invite but not right now...still a bit in shock over my boy being possessed thing...I think I need to go to bed...Angel I'll stay at the creep's place..." she said as she cleaned up and headed down the dark corridor to Michael's place.

"Have fun you two."

She paused momentarily at shadow's rant and shook her head. "Its too bad. Everyone was up in arms to find you and was worried about you. I still love my boy and if I wasn't cursed I would punch your lights out for doing this do someone who loved you....Good night Shadow." she said as she exited the tavern down the hall.

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Blaise couldn't help but giggle after what Bobbie told him, he was just to hyper. He wanted to play. Though it looked like Halo was talking to Bobbie and Angel was busy with Zeev. He had to entertain himself somehow. Spinning in his chair the boy was having a blast. At least he was until he got dizzy and fell to the floor. "Oww." he said quietly before he started laughing again.

Lucky Risk-Taker

((blargh, sorry, slow connection tonight))

Rot waved back to Angel's greeting with a pleasant smile. Om hopped to action and ran as fast as his little bears legs could take him, making a daring leap towards Angel for hugs. As he soared thru the air, Rot noticed the tense atmosphere radiating from the Not-Halo.

"You've changed from the pleasant little creature I first met, Shadow," he said, keeping his tone calm but his reflexes tensed just in case. "Bobbie is right, so many searched for you. Even I did some exploring..." He trailed off at the mention of Key.

"What was that about Key?" This time he spoke cool and low.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
"Aw, okay. Bobbie can join next time and wear that sexy thing you have!" she smiled and finished her drink. After teleporting the glass to the sink she nuzzled Zeev and poked his face.

"I want to play at your house." she said with a smile and gave Zeev a kiss on the cheek. And so the girl clung to Zeev until he left ((XD ))

((edit cuz))

She did give the little bear a hug when it pounced her, cuz she loved the thing.

(( night night ))

Dangerous Raider

Zeev looked down at Angel. He never thought he would be in such a privileged position once, let alone twice. "Guess I'm one lucky sum'b***h..." Zeev looked up at the ceiling and shouted, "Opna gáttina!"

A purple glyph appeared on the floor beneath Zeev and Angel's feet. Zeev shouted out Not-Halo. "A while back you told me you didn't see any reason to respect me. That's fine. I can dig it 'cause the way I see it your respect aint worth a damn. What yer doin' to that poor boy just...It's just sick." With that Zeev and Angel disappeared in a purple flash.

(I'm out!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces