Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"A huh, nothing...." the boy said as he rolled his eyes. Hearing Halo ask him about Lethe the demon's glare darkened. "That's none of your damn business." he growled angrily before Halo brought up the little box thing again.

"Nope." he stated simply before sitting back in his chair and dug in his pocket. "Ah and it seems I have misplaced it as well.... pity."

Seeing Bobbie enter Blaise gave her a quick wave before sighing and returning to glare at Halo expecting him to make Bobbie feel even worse then she already did.

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
Meanwhile outside, or rather in another time Richard readies for his return to the tavern. For once however, this was for a mission instead of goofing off. "Uh...you sure about this bro? I mean...this time stuff is kinda tricky...may cause a paradox and stuff..." He questioned the hooded man with glowing right hand. A green light, a stink about him as he was slouched over against a wall. The portal back open, awaiting the newly shifted Richard. All the man did was nod, gesturing for the elf to go through the portal without another wasted moment.

"Alright man...if you say so..." With that said he hopped on through, time shifting and bending about him, the hooded figure's head lowering before he all but dropped to the floor. The exit portal reopening not far off from the tavern. Richard emerging with a thud, sparks flying before the portal closed once more. Stepping into the light he now had pointed up dog ears along with what appeared to be gills at his neck. The spots where his pointed elf ears once more now were covered over and plain, hair growing over them. The same stoner like expression, his sword on his back, hands tucked into his grey cargos while he wore his overcoat once more.

This mission would be pretty simple, especially if his target was where he believed him to be. As he made his way to the tavern his eyes picked up on his first target.The energy signature well known to him as his smile grew. "So crash~ Found you already~" He sung out whimsically as he all but skipped over to a rather deep cavern. All manners of overgrowth about the place. Rather large pools of water seeping down, skeletons along with what appeared to be decaying corpses. Thankfully though he knew to hold his breath for this. The cavern grew darker the farther he progressed, a small light at it's end, Richard's smile growing.

DH sighed when Blaise said he had misplaced it the box. it was a shame too for that was probably the only nice thing he was going to do for Halo. "Oh well that's horrible...it was something meant for Bobbie, to cheer her up...to hopefully make her happy..." The tone was sad, his head hung. An role to be played after all, keeping up appearances. Speaking of which the lovely bartender had made her entrance. Another weak smile being forced out, staggering at the table, wobbling. "Well hellllooooo Ms.Bobbie~" He sung out before succumbing to a series of coughs, supporting himself on the table.
♎﹃﹄♋
Bobbie had told herself that that boy wasn't Halo...that even if it was she couldn't touch him...But then he started coughing. "Hey...hey are you Alright? What's the matter?" Bobbie slowly came from behind the bar and stopped about 5 feet away from the boy. She gave a quick wave to Blaise before looking back to Halo's body.

"You okay Baby?"

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"If it was meant for her why'd you give it to me?" he asked in a sarcastic manner. Now that he had mentioned it he still had to figure out what he was going to do with the box. Glancing over at Bobbie as she made her way over to Halo he sighed. She should know that Halo was just trying to hurt her. Though he guessed he couldn't blame her for being worried. After all he was.....scratch that he is still worried about Lethe.

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
DH's hand rose, gesturing for her to wait. The kid's will still pressed for some reason. Hell at this point if she could have touched him, or even gotten close the kid probably would have taken control and shoved his presence away. Wheezing, his chest held, the blood kept inside his throat. Couldn't have the lava demon going crazy on them now. Though it would benefit him still he hadn't had his fun. "Oh no worries...Please...don't go and make that pretty face, attractive, and lovable face sad." He coughed out before leaning back in the seat, a smile across his face. "That...strong...hefty....charming and damn right... charismatic dragon did teach me well. Taught me to handle and shove through things like the powerful figure he is." After a moment of stroking his own, ever growing ego the man glanced back down to look at Blaise. "I'd appreciate if you could find it...it'd probably make things better..." He gulped before he gestured for Bobbie to take a seat. "Come now lovely...You worry to much...just relax...take a load off...enjoy..." Stopped by yet another cough. "The night..."

Acid erupted from the cavern, a streak of light escaping high into the sky. Richard on his hover board, a familiar star on his wrist. His new ears twitching, the faint wheeze, his next target found. "So little dude~ How ya been? Also why were you down there? I mean just saying the dark isn't good. Also acid is pretty bad too. Unless it's the stuff you're body has then I guess it's good. But even then it's not good." The elf ranted on, the board turning to it's next destination. The light shimmering brightly, growing brighter and brighter by the second.
♎﹃﹄♋
Bobbie was silent for a moment. She crossed her arms and tilted her head to the side and sighed. "As much as I would like to Hun. I can't." Which was true, she was still cursed, as evidence of the mark on her chest.

It was only partially visible due to the window in her shirt. But it was something she got used to.

"You don't look so good..." She said before looking to Blaise "What box?"

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Just hearing Halo speak made the demon's blood boil. He still thought that he was going to deliver that damn stupid box. "Why don't you make me." he said with a low growl before Bobbie spoke then asked him about the box.

Taking a deep breath to calm down Blaise turned to Bobbie. "He gave me a little box with an envelope and told me to give it to you. I told him that I didn't want to and wasn't going to do it, that he should just give it to you himself he forced it on me and expects me to be his little delivery boy when I have my own problems to worry about."

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
"Well I had thought you were going to go to the same place as her. Now that she's here I'll do it myself. But I need the box." A rather dull stare given to Blaise before they shifted back over to Bobbie. Did she really care for him that much? She really did love this kid. Still a mystery why though, the kid seemed nothing but trouble so far. "Yeah...I'm fine...perfectly fine...as I said jsut been working a lot. You need rest too love. You look so tired...a massage perhaps? Sure I can find a way to give it~" The teeth in full once more, so sharp, pointed, the tongue slithering out as his red eyes beamed brightly. All the fun to be had tonight. Though resisting, the boy still pressed forth about that accursed box.
♎﹃﹄♋
"Blaise...maybe you should get it. Or at least tell me where you last saw it. I can't be any worse than what's happened already. How about that?" she smiled a little to the lava demon. She walked over to him and patted him on the head. "Still worried about your girl?"

Dapper Seeker

The clinic had a warmer glow now, what with the many plants that Key had thrust into the corner. She'd not bothered to drag them up and into her room, not quite yet. Instead she'd formed a neat little green circle with herself in the center. Every now and again her fingers ran over their lush leaves. Then back to the book before her, blinking her eye just a few times to adjust.

"This is growing tedious..." Her fingers ran up to her temple. Adjusting her position seated against the wall, Key closed that eye of hers and concentrated.

Lucky Risk-Taker

From the stairs came a soft thump, gradually descending every few seconds. The source was the little one-eyed Om hopping his way down each step, carrying a flat wooden box he held over his head. For his size he was doing quite well and did not once falter on any leap. Reaching the bottom he looked around, growling in a curious tone. He gave a happy "Nahm!" after spotting Bobbie and Blaise.

Rushing to Bobbie first, Om climbed his way onto a bar stool and set down his box. He hopped up and down a few times, growling "Nahm! Nahm!" to get her attention before plucking a note that was sticking out of the box and placing it on the counter. A very unskilled hand had written, "Rot not home todae. Left gifts for mii to deleveer"

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"I don't wan...." Looking up at Bobbie for a moment as she patted his head Blaise blushed and looked away. "She still hasn't moved at all...I...I just want her to be okay." he said quietly as a saddened expression came over his face. Wiping the tears that started to form in his eyes the demon sniffled. Giving what she said about the box some thought Baise let out a sigh. "Fine......I'll get the box."

Disappearing for just a second Blaise appeared with the box in hand. He still had half a mind to just burn it to ashes right then and there but it was hard to tell Bobbie no, she was just to nice to him to do that. Holding out the box Blaise let out another sigh. "Here it is."
Bobbie wasn't sure of the whole thing. What could be in that box anyway? Was it from Halo or Shadow? She hopped it didn't make her curse any worse.

"Does anyone want a drink by the way?" The lady said before turning to the bar and seeing the adorable.

"Awwww Hey there little guy? Is that your box?" she asked as she walked over to the thing and patted it on the head. "You are such a cutie! I see why Angel likes you so much." she peeked at the note. "So who is the gift for??? Is it for Angel?"

((edit))

When Blaise came up to her with the box she smiled and pattted him on the head again. "Thanks Hun. And don't worry, do you want me to take a look at Lethe for you?"

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
DH's smile grew when Bobbie urged the lava demon to fetch the box. it was so nice and refreshing to have someone working with him instead of against. Though something made his neck tingle, his red eyes narrowing at the clinic. His nose picking up a scent he knew very well. One that owed him a little game. Though turning back, his right arm raised up, the green orb still nestled at the center of his hand.

Just then the small bear that had been with Rot scurried down with gifts in hand. The small bear calling out just as Blaise returned with the box. "Thanks Blaise." DH smiled widely before he leaned back in his seat, stretching his arms out before something, no....someone was right above him. A furred tail swishing about, a black coat being held down, feet with black hair on the top, monkey feet to be exact planted against the ceiling. A smile spread wide, holes or cuts along hist throat. Wait...were those...gills?! As if this person wasn't strange enough on top of his head there was a pair of dog ears, legit, actual dog ears!

DH's brow twitched at the sight of this man, of this freak. "Hiiiiiiiii~" Richard sung down to DH before he was gone in a flash, it all happened within seconds. The quick flash, the chime of a sword cutting through air. Of course the sound needed to catch up, Richard was now beside the man, sword drawn out with the hand that the orb was impaled on flying through the air. DH's eyes shinning brightly before a loud earth quaking roar shook the place. A certain someone wasn't happy that his connection was cut.

Once Halo's body finally realized the orb wasn't connected anymore the boy was given back his sickly body. His eye returned to their light brown, his hair however was now dyed to that color. Time needed before it would go away. "Sorry bro need to make sure it's you first." The elf was quick, manhandling Hal onto the table, his eyes scanning his. "Wha...wha..wha...h-hap..pened..." The weak boy chocked out, a smile spreading across Richard's face. "Good you're text color is the one it should be! Now count some sheep!" With that he slapped at Halo's cheeks before slamming his head clean through the table to knock the boy out cold.

if he was awake for what came next he would surely be in great amounts of pain. Flopping the boy onto his shoulders the elf began to sing as he skipped and pranced towards the clinic. "I get to be a doctor~ I get to be a doctor~ I get to be a, I get to be a, I get to be a doctor~" He sung over and over again, lugging the the body into the room before throwing him hard against a wall, watching him drop onto one of the beds. His sword drawn once more. "Surgery time~" He sung wit ha playful twirl of his sword. Glancing over to his side to notice Key also in the clinic. "Hey Key~"
♎﹃﹄♋

Lucky Risk-Taker

Om purred at the petting, but shook his head at the question. In answer, he turned and reached into the box, pulling free a silver ring. It was polished to a perfect shine and tremendous detail was put into the etchings of roses all around the band. Attached was a note written in a neater hand, obviously Rot's. "A little something for the most generous and kind-hearted."

Om then opened his mouth and reached down, pulling out a small bottle from within. Inside the corked container was a single dried pepper. This, Om carried and set down in front of Blaise. The note attached to the neck of the bottle read, "I'm unsure what elementals usually eat, so I figured a fire demon like yourself would like the Ghost Pepper, the hottest pepper the Earth has to offer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff