Welcome to Gaia! ::

"No problem Baby. You better not give up on her or I will make you regret it. Anyway, I need to get to work." She smiled and hugged hi back.

"I have a new sword to fix." She patted Blaise on the head before letting go and getting up. "We will have to chat more later. Alright?" she gave him a kiss on the forehead and exited the tavern for the night.

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
These days have been filled with so much fun! This was only the third or so day and already so much has happened! While yes those within the tavern knew that this wasn't Halo in control, it still didn't matter, it was still his body. A body which has been used to ruin his social status, his health, and the current state of his friends. While still in the same outfit as the night before which consisted of a black and green color scheme the dragon marched him up the road. Bags having formed under his eyes as he neared the building.

it was already rather late, no doubt the recipients few by now. Stalking in, a large grin on his face, something being toyed with in his pocket. "Well the kid's favorite pair. Nice to see ya two~" He chuckled as he stalked closer to Bobbie and Blaise. Sizing the two of them up, one agenda may be completed tonight after all. But just as he arrived she left. A brow cocked before he stuck his tongue out in detest.

"Well fine then...I see how it is." The dragon growled before it's eyes turned to Blaise. "Lava head my friend~ Mind doing you're...." Pausing to remember what it was the kid had called him. "You're....uh..." Cursing over and over again, what was the word? He had said it so many times before hand, why was it now that it escaped him! "Bro! that's it bro yes bro. You mind doing that a favor?"
♎﹃﹄♋

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
She would make him regret it? How? The boy couldn't help but be curious and slightly want to find out, Halo for some reason liked Bobbie's punishments. He thought about this for a second before she said she had to leave and that they should talk more later. "Okie dokie." he said just as she kissed his forehead then left. Blushing the lava demon waved as she exited.

Noticing that Halo had come in Blaise turned to him and tilted his head. "You're still acting weird.....shame Bobbie seems to be really upset because of you. And I really don't know about doing you a favor our bro status was lost a while back.....Plus I never really liked it when people go out just to hurt my friends and to make matters worse she's a fellow minion." he said as he leaned on the table and glared at him.

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
DH's grin grew before he pulled out a small box. A small envelope tied to the top. Eyes narrowing to meet the lava demon's glare. He didn't care who he messed with the only harm done would be done to the kid's body. Maybe someone would get so mad they'd kill him. Maybe he should make Blase do it. "This is a gift for her. Halo-I mean I....wanted to give it her when it was made but sadly she wasn't here...it's...something you give someone when they mean a lot to you. To someone you wish to be with...for a long time..." He forced out a saddened expression. His eyes showing his desire for the gift to be given. "She'll be at you're master's place...please give this to her and only her....We can go on a harvest if you do this~"
♎﹃﹄♋

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Blaise continued to glare at Halo as he spoke and held out a box with an envelope. "I don't know why you're giving me instructions to do a task for you or promising to go harvesting with me when I never said I'd do it." He sounded rather annoyed when he said this, periodically wincing in pain from the mark on his neck. The pain really was starting to frustrate him.

"Perhaps you didn't understand me before. I don't like what you're doing to Bobbie and our friendship is lost. I don't care what the gift means. I'm not going to give it to her. Man up and face her yourself you god damn pansy." he growled before looking away he had to much to deal with himself anyways he didn't have time to help him.

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
Shadow's brow twitched for a moment. "Please man...You know if it was Lethe and you'd have asked me I'd have already been on my way to do it for you..." He plead once more, the look genuine as he held the box out further. "We can go on an adventure like old times sake. Fix that which was broke. Even find something to do about Lethe and get her awake..." He offered once more as he held the box further out. There was one last thing he could offer the demon. Though in truth he didn't want it to resort to that.
♎﹃﹄♋

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Growling Blaise got up from his seat and walked right past Halo with the bottle of sapphire in hand. "******** off. I wouldn't want you anywhere near Lethe. Not after I saw what you tried to do with Key and then with Angel. You can just forget about trying to help her." he said as he started to go to the steps.

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
Damn it why did he have to be so stubborn! Honestly it's just a gift he's trying to give! "Oh come on~" He called after before darting after the demon. it appeared to drop down to the last resort. A poster now held out, DH having appeared behind him with the poster all but before Blaise's face. Small horses with strange little symbols on the back legs. "This thing....they call it typically by MLP...it's suppose to have a lot of interesting features and there is a convention being held close by. We can go there if you agree. This..pinkie I believe is suppose to be there as well." His last offer for the demon to agree.
♎﹃﹄♋

Dapper Seeker

Copperkey’s right leg crossed over her left as she sat against the side of the fireplace. It was a rather cool evening, the chill of the wind outside rapping on the windows. The warmth of the fire licking at the hearth soaked into the stone and radiated over her lazed body. She dozed, a book tucked away at her side.

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
((HOW DARE YOU EVEN TRY TO BRING PINKIE PIE INTO THIS WITHOUT JESS'S PERMISSION!!! -backhoof- ))

Laying in his bed next to Lethe Blaise stared at the poster Halo had given him. Gritting his teeth the poster burst into flames and quickly turned to ash. "What kind of demon does he think I am?" the boy growled as he turned his attention to the little box with the envelope and a grin grew across his face. 'Now what to do with you?"

Walking down the steps and into the bar area Blaise tossed the box in the air and caught it repeatedly. "Should we burn it? Naw to obvious. Throw it in the lake? No he could get it back. Ooo we could have Monty crush it." he said quietly to himself with a chuckle before noticing Key. Catching the box one last time he smiled brightly as he made his way over to her. "Hiya Key! How's my favorite mage doin?"

Lucky Risk-Taker

Rot could feel the chill wind blow through him as he approached the tavern, Om shivering under the coat. The little teddy's bear-trap teeth were chattering. Rot quickly let himself in, the sharp bite of cold briefly following him in and he sighed in relief as he felt the fire's warmth. Om jumped to the floor and ran to the hearth, flopping back with a contented growl of, "Nahm..."

Rot himself sat heavily on the nearest couch, setting his pack down gently and brushing small bits of frost off his newly tailored jacket. He'd gotten a new wardrobe after Strata disposed of what few articles of clothing remained. He gave a nod to Blaise in greeting and a wave to Key. "Good evening!"

Dapper Seeker

It was the footfalls, what brought Key back to the present. Her fingers curled up and around her book as her pointed ears twitched. She blinked slowly and let her long arms stretch up and over her head. Dropping them to her sides, Copperkey smiled as Blaise approached her.

"Oh, Blaise. Good evening..." Her voice still tired. "I'm good...so sleepy from the fire though... It's so warm. But I suppose you know what that's like all the time, eh? Must be nice!"

Craning her head to the left she spotted a little bear dropping next to the fireplace and chuckled. The tiny critter could only mean one thing. And the magician let her eye search over the room to find its owner. There she spotted him on one of the sofas.

"Rot! You're looking much better!" She gave him a wave in return, delighted to see him in one piece. "I'm so glad!"

Lucky Risk-Taker

Om shot into a straight sitting position at the sound of Key's voice. His little red eye scanned around the room until he located his target. "NAHM!" he roared and jumped into her lap to deliver hugs.

Rot chuckled, feeling a weight lift from his heart. "You as well, my dear," he replied, "It does my heart good to see you in wonderful health." He stood and walked to the fire, warming his hands as he took her in. "But your eye... is it still damaged?"

He remembered tending her wounds in the clinic and quickly pushed the troubling images back, focusing on the now.

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Tilting his head after her comment about the fire making her sleepy. "How am I suppose to hang out and help you with magic and stuff if being around me would make you sleepy?" he asked worriedly, he didn't want their friendship to end just because he made her tired.

Turing his head as he heard the front door open he smiled brightly and waved at Rot."Hiya friend! Nice to see you again." he said happily as he quickly pocketed the box Halo had given him. He'd just deal with it later.

Dapper Seeker

The little bear's body collided with Key's torso and the lady felt a little air inadvertently escape from her chest. She laughed, raising her arms and giving the adorable Om a long hug.

"You were the one that was keeping me company in the clinic, weren't you?" She crooned, letting one of her fingers pet around his ear. And then that same hand reached up and patted the patch over her eye carefully. "It...It's been feeling funny. I don't want to yet remove it. Not until I'm ready... Silly, I know... How are the stitches? I'm so sorry I left you with Strata...He took good care of you, right?"

With a blink of her eye and a tilt of her own head Key took in Blaise's words carefully. Then, rather abruptly, she began to laugh.

"Oh! No no no! I mean to say you should know about being warm! Not that you make me sleepy." She thought a moment. "You...plan to help me with my magic?! Fire magic?!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff