• Battle: Rogue 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
She places her hand on his shoulder.

He smiled at her, then looked at Serena. "Do you want anyone to come along with us?" he asked.

"Take Gaia."

"Ok." he said. He then looked at Sirea. "Ready?" he asked.
"I'll go let her know." She turned and headed inside to find Gaia

He nodded to both Serena and Sirea, then waited for Gaia.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
She places her hand on his shoulder.

He smiled at her, then looked at Serena. "Do you want anyone to come along with us?" he asked.

"Take Gaia."

After having kissed Yun goodbye, she headed up from the med lab and walked outside, looking up at the roof. "Waiting on you guys."

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07

"Take Gaia."

After having kissed Yun goodbye, she headed up from the med lab and walked outside, looking up at the roof. "Waiting on you guys."

"Right. Alright, everyone ready then?" he asked as he looked at Kohana, and Sirea.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07

"Take Gaia."

"Right. Alright, everyone ready then?" he asked as he looked at Kohana, and Sirea.
She gives a nod.

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07

She gives a nod.

He was about to say something when a portal opened up under Sirea and sucked her in. Another did the same to Gaia, but Danni was able to knock Kohana out of the way of the one that appeared where she had been standing and instead, he fell into it.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07

She gives a nod.

He was about to say something when a portal opened up under Sirea and sucked her in. Another did the same to Gaia, but Danni was able to knock Kohana out of the way of the one that appeared where she had been standing and instead, he fell into it.
"What the?" She said as she was sucked into the portal. "Where am I?"

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07

She gives a nod.

She would fin herself in a darkened area. There was nothing to see. No way of knowing if she were in a room, a cave, or a dungeon.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07

She gives a nod.

She would fin herself in a darkened area. There was nothing to see. No way of knowing if she were in a room, a cave, or a dungeon.
She takes a moment to sniff the air. "Danni? Gaia? Serena? Anyone there?" She called out.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07

She gives a nod.

She looked around. "Where am I?"

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
She gives a nod.

She takes a moment to sniff the air. "Danni? Gaia? Serena? Anyone there?" She called out.

She would get no answer, but soon she would smell what smelled like a laboratory.

@Gaia: She would find herself in a similar place as Sirea, but she would start to see palace gates.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
She gives a nod.

She would get no answer, but soon she would smell what smelled like a laboratory.

@Gaia: She would find herself in a similar place as Sirea, but she would start to see palace gates.
Having caught the scent, she pins her ears back a bit as she starts to walk slowly.

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie

Having caught the scent, she pins her ears back a bit as she starts to walk slowly.

She would hear very familiar sounds. Sounds of whimpering and maniacal laughing.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie

She would hear very familiar sounds. Sounds of whimpering and maniacal laughing.
She kept her hears pinned back. "Show yourself!"

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie

She kept her hears pinned back. "Show yourself!"

Lights come on and Sirea found herself in Hojo's lab. Back when she had been there the very first time.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
She gives a nod.

Cautiously, she began to approach the palace gates

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces