• Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx

His eyes were glassy, but no tears were coming. He blinked as she hugged him tightly, then gently hugged her back. "...Si....Sirea...."
She smiles a bit. "The past is the past. It doesn't matter what your background is or what you are, you're still you."

"I don't know.....if I can look at you right now. I'm afraid....." he murmured.

@Gaia: The clone cried out before it was sliced to ribbons.

She sighed. "Stupid illusions! It's not going to work!"

A laugh filled the area just as the video Sirea and the others had seen earlier started to play right in front of her.

@Sirea: He buried his face in her hair, but was still not crying.
She continued to rub his back gently. "Just know that I wouldn't have married you if I had thought any different of you. You're not a slave anymore....You're my husband, the father of our child, Kohana's brother....You're family."

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx

His eyes were glassy, but no tears were coming. He blinked as she hugged him tightly, then gently hugged her back. "...Si....Sirea...."
She smiles a bit. "The past is the past. It doesn't matter what your background is or what you are, you're still you."

A laugh filled the area just as the video Sirea and the others had seen earlier started to play right in front of her.

"Might as well quit while you're ahead. No matter what you've made Danni do, it won't change my opinion of him."

"Hm....Really? Even if he was also one of the ones who use to retrieve fresh slaves for me? He was about to bring Kisa.....Kohana and Sirea to me way back when. He would have succeeded is Sirea hadn't retaliated and nearly killed him." he said as he appeared.

@Sirea: He nodded slowly.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx

"Might as well quit while you're ahead. No matter what you've made Danni do, it won't change my opinion of him."

"Hm....Really? Even if he was also one of the ones who use to retrieve fresh slaves for me? He was about to bring Kisa.....Kohana and Sirea to me way back when. He would have succeeded is Sirea hadn't retaliated and nearly killed him." he said as he appeared.

"I know Danni. He wouldn't do that of his own free will. I know you made him do that."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx

She keeps rubbing his back.

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx

"I know Danni. He wouldn't do that of his own free will. I know you made him do that."

"You sure? Are you sure that he didn't do it of his own free will? Wanting to please me?" he asked.

@Sea: He started to relax some.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx

"You sure? Are you sure that he didn't do it of his own free will? Wanting to please me?" he asked.

She glared. "Wanting to please a disgusting pig like you is definitely not of his own free will. It's because you would have trained him to be that way. I'll be glad to see you dead."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx

She smiles a bit. "You don't have to be afraid....You know that we'll stand by your side no matter what. I think it was brave of you to come along, knowing that you'll be facing the past. We got into this together and we'll be getting out of here together. We have a future to protect."

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx

She glared. "Wanting to please a disgusting pig like you is definitely not of his own free will. It's because you would have trained him to be that way. I'll be glad to see you dead."

"Such words. Hmmm.....I could offer you so much if you'd just help me out. All you'd have to do is name it." he all but purred.

@Sirea: "...H....Hai." he said as he pulled away and nodded a little.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx

"Such words. Hmmm.....I could offer you so much if you'd just help me out. All you'd have to do is name it." he all but purred.

She smiles then ruffles his hair.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx

"Hmm...thanks but no thanks. I quite enjoy my freedom thank you."

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx

He chuckled a little.

@Gaia: "Who said anything about you having no freedom? I said I'd give you anything." he said smiling.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
xXDanni PhantomXx

He chuckled a little.

@Gaia: "Who said anything about you having no freedom? I said I'd give you anything." he said smiling.
"That's more like it." Her ears twitch a bit. "Come on, let's deal with Kamui once and for all."

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx

He chuckled a little.

"In exchange for helping you. Again, no thanks. I prefer to earn things."

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx

He chuckled a little.

"That's more like it." Her ears twitch a bit. "Come on, let's deal with Kamui once and for all."

He nodded.

@Gaia: "Then I see that I'll have to take you by force." he said as he disappeared. Doors opened up all around Gaia and several groups of large men poured in to surround her.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx

He chuckled a little.

He nodded.

@Gaia: "Then I see that I'll have to take you by force." he said as he disappeared. Doors opened up all around Gaia and several groups of large men poured in to surround her.
She nods as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces