Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx

With him face down it was hard to look at her. He cried out when Sirea cut into his head. He tried to blast Sirea off of him again with a larger amount of energy. The pain she was causing with her claws was almost unbearable.

@Zoey: "Th....Thank you..." she said.

((One more time! XD 1-5 blasts Sirea off. 6-10 fails.))
She wasn't going to give up as she kept hold on Danni as she continued to cut into his head until she had managed to remove the computer chip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She smiles a bit. "You'll be okay now. You're safe with us."

When the chip was removed, he stopped struggling and went completely still. His eyes were still opened and still blank, but he wasn't antagonistic anymore. He didn't seem to notice Kohana or Serena, much less Sirea as he lay panting.

@Zoey: "Thank you....the....circlet.....destroy it.......bad. Very very bad."
After she removed the chip, she would heal his wound. "You're okay now....I'm sorry that I didn't remove it sooner...." She said before she would destroy the chip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Right!" She said before attempting to destroy the circlet. "Who did this to you?"

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx

With him face down it was hard to look at her. He cried out when Sirea cut into his head. He tried to blast Sirea off of him again with a larger amount of energy. The pain she was causing with her claws was almost unbearable.

She wasn't going to give up as she kept hold on Danni as she continued to cut into his head until she had managed to remove the computer chip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the chip was removed, he stopped struggling and went completely still. His eyes were still opened and still blank, but he wasn't antagonistic anymore. He didn't seem to notice Kohana or Serena, much less Sirea as he lay panting.

"I wonder if the Hamato family curse is rubbing off on him. First the Apathy Syndrome now this...

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After she removed the chip, she would heal his wound. "You're okay now....I'm sorry that I didn't remove it sooner...." She said before she would destroy the chip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Right!" She said before attempting to destroy the circlet. "Who did this to you?"

He blinked his eyes a couple of times before they went back to normal. He then slowly sat up, holding the back of his head. "Owwwwwwwwwwww......Geeze.....Did you hit me with your fan? Owwwww...." he muttered. He then looked around. "What'd I miss?" He heard Serena. "Hamato curse? Heh. Nah. Think my ghost luck sucks bout as bad as their turtle luck sometimes."

@Zoey: "Kamui..." she murmured.

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
xXDanni PhantomXx
Kohana Mishikoto
xXDanni PhantomXx

His eyes flickered, he then got the feeling he had been attacked and turned to glare at Serena. He then swung his arm up, sending a plasma blast across the roof of the bar at Serena, taring a tench as it went towards her.

((1-5 Hits Serena and throws her from the roof. 6-10, she's able to dodge it.))

She would yelp and shield herself with her arms as Serena attacked and he countered. "SERENA!" She'd yelp as Sirea tackled him and kept him pinned. Hurrying over, a bit flustered, she would look at them both unsure of what to do. "Danni, look at me! Fight him, you have to! I know you can hear me! Fight him!" She screamed as she knelt down at his side.

Kohana had to duck to avoid the failed blast before quickly grabbing his hands and closing her eyes tightly as Sirea worked on his....head. "Sorry for all this in advance Danni, I swear you may yell at me all you want when this is over." She whined, feeling very much like she was gonna be sick after seeing Sirea do that.

Serena looked to Kohana sympathetically

Kohana let him go and moved away once it was done. She sat there motionless and just staring for a few moments before he heard Serena speak. "I found them today....the turtles. Mikey needs help in another town with the Apathy Syndrome. And Raph, Donnie, and Leo....they're alive but unconscious." Kohana would slowly get up to her feet but kept her eyes on Danni. "Sirea...get him inside soon as you can. Serena, go tell Ami or whoever you can find to go help Mikey...I'll be home again soon." She said before turning as her wings spread out again and her human appearance faded to demon. Devil to be exact. "I have a loose end to go tie up."

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
xXDanni PhantomXx
Kohana Mishikoto
xXDanni PhantomXx

His eyes flickered, he then got the feeling he had been attacked and turned to glare at Serena. He then swung his arm up, sending a plasma blast across the roof of the bar at Serena, taring a tench as it went towards her.

((1-5 Hits Serena and throws her from the roof. 6-10, she's able to dodge it.))

She would yelp and shield herself with her arms as Serena attacked and he countered. "SERENA!" She'd yelp as Sirea tackled him and kept him pinned. Hurrying over, a bit flustered, she would look at them both unsure of what to do. "Danni, look at me! Fight him, you have to! I know you can hear me! Fight him!" She screamed as she knelt down at his side.

Kohana had to duck to avoid the failed blast before quickly grabbing his hands and closing her eyes tightly as Sirea worked on his....head. "Sorry for all this in advance Danni, I swear you may yell at me all you want when this is over." She whined, feeling very much like she was gonna be sick after seeing Sirea do that.

Kohana let him go and moved away once it was done. She sat there motionless and just staring for a few moments before he heard Serena speak. "I found them today....the turtles. Mikey needs help in another town with the Apathy Syndrome. And Raph, Donnie, and Leo....they're alive but unconscious." Kohana would slowly get up to her feet but kept her eyes on Danni. "Sirea...get him inside soon as you can. Serena, go tell Ami or whoever you can find to go help Mikey...I'll be home again soon." She said before turning as her wings spread out again and her human appearance faded to demon. Devil to be exact. "I have a loose end to go tie up."

"Koneko-chan! Where do you think you're going?!" he called after her.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
xXDanni PhantomXx
He blinked his eyes a couple of times before they went back to normal. He then slowly sat up, holding the back of his head. "Owwwwwwwwwwww......Geeze.....Did you hit me with your fan? Owwwww...." he muttered. He then looked around. "What'd I miss?" He heard Serena. "Hamato curse? Heh. Nah. Think my ghost luck sucks bout as bad as their turtle luck sometimes."

She shakes her head a bit. "No...Kamui had managed to control you with that computer chip. I'm sorry....I should've removed it sooner." She hugs him tightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She frowns a bit. "Well, you're more than welcomed to stay here for a while. Everyone around here is very nice and can take care of you. Even Ashton could take care of you too." 3nodding

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
xXDanni PhantomXx
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
xXDanni PhantomXx

She blinks and turns around to face him with a sad smile. "Yell at me later. I have to go take care of OUR past. I have to make sure that he won't ever be bothering us again." She said calmly before turning back around again. Ready to take flight.

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx

She shakes her head a bit. "No...Kamui had managed to control you with that computer chip. I'm sorry....I should've removed it sooner." She hugs him tightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She frowns a bit. "Well, you're more than welcomed to stay here for a while. Everyone around here is very nice and can take care of you. Even Ashton could take care of you too." 3nodding

"Chip? ....Oh that...." he murmured. He hugged her back tightly, then looked at Kohana. "If you go, I go. You're right. It's OUR problem. Which means we face it together." he said sternly.

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Chip? ....Oh that...." he murmured. He hugged her back tightly, then looked at Kohana. "If you go, I go. You're right. It's OUR problem. Which means we face it together." he said sternly.

"Danni you just had your head cut into, I dunno if you sho-" She stopped and sighed before shaking her head and setting her hands on her hips. "Alright. Lets go then. I think I have a good way of getting in without a problem."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you guys are going, you better not go without me....or I will smack some heads for making me miss having to kill Kamui." stare

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Kohana Mishikoto
xXDanni PhantomXx
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
xXDanni PhantomXx

She blinks and turns around to face him with a sad smile. "Yell at me later. I have to go take care of OUR past. I have to make sure that he won't ever be bothering us again." She said calmly before turning back around again. Ready to take flight.

Serena sighed as she heard Danni say he was going with Kohana. "Just promise me you won't hesitate to call for back-up if you guys need it. I'll have Ami and Rini go help Mikey."

@Yun: With a shrug, she walked back down to the med lab

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Kohana Mishikoto
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Danni you just had your head cut into, I dunno if you sho-" She stopped and sighed before shaking her head and setting her hands on her hips. "Alright. Lets go then. I think I have a good way of getting in without a problem."

"Awesome! What's your plan?" he asked. He then heard Sirea and grinned sheepishly. "Wouldn't dream of it, Beautiful." sweatdrop

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
xXDanni PhantomXx
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07

Serena sighed as she heard Danni say he was going with Kohana. "Just promise me you won't hesitate to call for back-up if you guys need it. I'll have Ami and Rini go help Mikey."

@Yun: With a shrug, she walked back down to the med lab

"Everything alright?" he asked.

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you guys are going, you better not go without me....or I will smack some heads for making me miss having to kill Kamui." stare

"And risk getting another bruise from that fan? I wouldn't dare..." She said with a smile.

@Danni: "Simple. You act like your still under control, I'll get you scratched a bit, and you waltz in with Sirea and I slung over your shoulders. We gets laid at his feet and when strike. 3-1 he can't win."

@Serena: "I'm sorry. I can't make that promise. I won't see anyone else get dragged into this. You just focus on the fact that the turtles are alive and need our help. We'll be fine."

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And risk getting another bruise from that fan? I wouldn't dare..." She said with a smile.

@Danni: "Simple. You act like your still under control, I'll get you scratched a bit, and you waltz in with Sirea and I slung over your shoulders. We gets laid at his feet and when strike. 3-1 he can't win."

@Serena: "I'm sorry. I can't make that promise. I won't see anyone else get dragged into this. You just focus on the fact that the turtles are alive and need our help. We'll be fine."

She sighed. "A bit late on that. It's everyone's problem as long as you guys are threatened. But fine, at least promise me you won't try another move I call the 'Ali' like you did. Offering yourself up for our sakes. I promise if you do that again, I will not hesitate to whack you with the biggest fan possible and give Harry, Draco and Lillian each one to get you with too."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff