• Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
He blinked his eyes a couple of times before they went back to normal. He then slowly sat up, holding the back of his head. "Owwwwwwwwwwww......Geeze.....Did you hit me with your fan? Owwwww...." he muttered. He then looked around. "What'd I miss?" He heard Serena. "Hamato curse? Heh. Nah. Think my ghost luck sucks bout as bad as their turtle luck sometimes."

@Zoey: "Kamui..." she murmured.
She shakes her head a bit. "No...Kamui had managed to control you with that computer chip. I'm sorry....I should've removed it sooner." She hugs him tightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She frowns a bit. "Well, you're more than welcomed to stay here for a while. Everyone around here is very nice and can take care of you. Even Ashton could take care of you too." 3nodding

"Chip? ....Oh that...." he murmured. He hugged her back tightly, then looked at Kohana. "If you go, I go. You're right. It's OUR problem. Which means we face it together." he said sternly.
"If you guys are going, you better not go without me....or I will smack some heads for making me miss having to kill Kamui." stare

"And risk getting another bruise from that fan? I wouldn't dare..." She said with a smile.

@Danni: "Simple. You act like your still under control, I'll get you scratched a bit, and you waltz in with Sirea and I slung over your shoulders. We gets laid at his feet and when strike. 3-1 he can't win."

@Serena: "I'm sorry. I can't make that promise. I won't see anyone else get dragged into this. You just focus on the fact that the turtles are alive and need our help. We'll be fine."

"Sounds like a plan." he said with a nod. He then heard Serena and winced. "Damn....."

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
xXDanni PhantomXx
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
He blinked his eyes a couple of times before they went back to normal. He then slowly sat up, holding the back of his head. "Owwwwwwwwwwww......Geeze.....Did you hit me with your fan? Owwwww...." he muttered. He then looked around. "What'd I miss?" He heard Serena. "Hamato curse? Heh. Nah. Think my ghost luck sucks bout as bad as their turtle luck sometimes."

@Zoey: "Kamui..." she murmured.
She shakes her head a bit. "No...Kamui had managed to control you with that computer chip. I'm sorry....I should've removed it sooner." She hugs him tightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She frowns a bit. "Well, you're more than welcomed to stay here for a while. Everyone around here is very nice and can take care of you. Even Ashton could take care of you too." 3nodding

"Chip? ....Oh that...." he murmured. He hugged her back tightly, then looked at Kohana. "If you go, I go. You're right. It's OUR problem. Which means we face it together." he said sternly.
"If you guys are going, you better not go without me....or I will smack some heads for making me miss having to kill Kamui." stare

"And risk getting another bruise from that fan? I wouldn't dare..." She said with a smile.

@Danni: "Simple. You act like your still under control, I'll get you scratched a bit, and you waltz in with Sirea and I slung over your shoulders. We gets laid at his feet and when strike. 3-1 he can't win."

@Serena: "I'm sorry. I can't make that promise. I won't see anyone else get dragged into this. You just focus on the fact that the turtles are alive and need our help. We'll be fine."

"Sounds like a plan." he said with a nod. He then heard Serena and winced. "Damn....."

She shrugged. "Be happy. I was ready to feed that guy to the basilisk in the Hogwarts Chamber of secrets."

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
Kohana stared at Serena horrified then whines and moves Danni in front of her. "No more bruising me!" gonk Groaning, she smiles and looks at them all. "Alright, I get it! I do something stupid, and I get whacked with fans, okay, can we go now?"

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
xXDanni PhantomXx
"Awesome! What's your plan?" he asked. He then heard Sirea and grinned sheepishly. "Wouldn't dream of it, Beautiful." sweatdrop
"Good." She said. "Good thing I'm not stuck as a cat."

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Kohana Mishikoto
Kohana stared at Serena horrified then whines and moves Danni in front of her. "No more bruising me!" gonk Groaning, she smiles and looks at them all. "Alright, I get it! I do something stupid, and I get whacked with fans, okay, can we go now?"
She giggled and hugged Kohana. "Be careful." She then heard Sirea. "Careful...I still have a chance to arrange that."

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Kohana Mishikoto

He chuckled. "Yeah. We can go now." he said nodding. He then looked at Sirea. "Really? I still want to see that."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
xXDanni PhantomXx
Kohana Mishikoto

He chuckled. "Yeah. We can go now." he said nodding. He then looked at Sirea. "Really? I still want to see that."
"Maybe after we kill Kamui." She smiles.

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Kohana Mishikoto

"Right." he said getting a serious look on his face.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Kohana Mishikoto

She places her hand on his shoulder.

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Kohana Mishikoto

He smiled at her, then looked at Serena. "Do you want anyone to come along with us?" he asked.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Kohana Mishikoto

He smiled at her, then looked at Serena. "Do you want anyone to come along with us?" he asked.

"Take Gaia."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Kohana Mishikoto

She smiles back to him, her ears twitching a bit.

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie

"Take Gaia."

"Ok." he said. He then looked at Sirea. "Ready?" he asked.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie

"Take Gaia."

She nods. "I'm as ready as I can be."

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie

"Take Gaia."

"I'll go let her know." She turned and headed inside to find Gaia

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces