• Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
Noticing Danni sleeping on the couch, she walks over to gently shake him. "Wake up, Sleepy-Head."

He snored a little. "Emph? Ten more minutes...." he mumbled.

@Rini: Of course! You knew we would sooner or later. Ami's big a** brain is all we need sometimes!" she said with a wink and a grin.

@Serena: He didn't seem to notice her.

She nodded with a grin."She's constantly scanning, trying to find his mind's essence."

Serena remained quiet

"Awesome!" she said as she gave Rini a thumbs up.

@Sirea: He groaned, then sat up yawning and stretching. "Alright alright. I'm up." he said. He then ruffled Xena's hair and smiled at her lovingly.

She giggled. "Is it bad I'm thinking of going to shop for something new to wear for when he finally wakes up?"

Gaia walked down the stairs and headed to the medlab

"Hell no! Go for it!" she said with a chuckle. "Gotta look good when ya man wakes up!"

Gaia would hear Sirea and Danni talking, and once in the med lab, she'd hear Raye and Rini.

She giggled> "I knew you'd agree. Will you go with me and help me pick something out?"

She nodded to both Rini and Raye before going over to Yun's body.

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
xXDanni PhantomXx
Kohana Mishikoto
xXDanni PhantomXx
Kohana Mishikoto
xXDanni PhantomXx
~Just Outside of Town~

The man walked up wearing a cloak and leading several strange creatures all wearing circlets He looked up at the raining feathers and chuckled. "This place is rare indeed. I know there will be plenty of rare creatures that will bring a pretty penny. I do wonder if Kane's little Kisa is also here." he purred. "But most of all, I wonder if my ghost has hid himself here." he chuckled again before snapping his fingers. The strange creatures moved quickly and spread out through the town.

Danni yawned a little and rolled over on the couch he'd been sleeping on.

Kohana would quietly peer over the railing downstairs to see if anyone was around. Seeing him asleep on the couch, she'd smile and quietly come down to cover him up with a blanket and place a kiss on his forehead. After that, she'd dart back upstairs and sneak out onto the roof. Unaware of the new danger that lurked just outside of town for them. Walking to the middle of the roof as her wings spawned, she'd draw something of a transmute circle but with a pentagon over it. It was her channeling circle. "Okay....Focus, Kohana...You can do this..." She tells herself as she stood on the middle of her place of power and closed her eyes. Focusing her power source, her head tilts back as her flames shoot up into the sky again and her eyes open wide and turn pure black. "Obsecro autem eos qui eminentior invenitur juxta nos adiuvet. Offero tibi ex alis pinnis, corpus vas...Adjuva me collocare Donatello, Michaelangelo, Rapheal, et Leonardo." She would speak in Latin. "Obsecro autem eos qui eminentior invenitur juxta nos adiuvet. Offero tibi ex alis pinnis, corpus vas...Adjuva me collocare Donatello, Michaelangelo, Rapheal, et Leonardo!"

Translate: I call upon the higher power to help me find those who are close to us. I offer to you the feathers from my wings, my body to vessel...Help me locate Donatello, Michaelangelo, Rapheal, and Leonardo.

He murmured in his sleep, but didn't wake up.

She would get a reading from Mikey who was out looking for his brothers a couple of towns over. As for the other three, they were unconscious, and seemed to be in a location she couldn't quite grasp.

"Hmm....would you look at that?" he murmured as he saw the light on the roof of the bar and headed in it's direction.

@Rini: The lab was quiet as Gohan continued to sleep.

Getting the reading from Mikey, she tries to use this power to peer into his minds eye to see what he would see. As for the others, she could feel them unconscious but their location....it worried her. She couldn't pinpoint it! Kohana presses harder with the power for their location. Ignoring the fact that it was giving her nose bleed from it. She was desperate to help. And if it meant finding them and getting them home to take their place out on the field, then she would do it. "Come on....Come on.....SHOW ME!"

The town Mikey was in had more people in it, but some were obviously suffering from Apathy Syndrome.

She was getting closer to figuring out the location when something disrupted her spell. "Show you what, Little Kisa?" a voice asked from behind her.

@Rini: "We'll get him back. Don't worry." she said as she walked down the stairs.

She could see another town suffering the same thing they were. And just as the others location was getting closer and closer for her to find....there was a voice behind her. Her eyes went wide and she turned around quickly. Everything back to normal. Eyes blue, wings gone, a trail of blood from her nose to lips. "YOU!" She took a step back as her breathing was quickened. "What are YOU doing here?!" She growled though frightened.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Kohana Mishikoto
xXDanni PhantomXx
Kohana Mishikoto
xXDanni PhantomXx
Kohana Mishikoto
xXDanni PhantomXx
~Just Outside of Town~

The man walked up wearing a cloak and leading several strange creatures all wearing circlets He looked up at the raining feathers and chuckled. "This place is rare indeed. I know there will be plenty of rare creatures that will bring a pretty penny. I do wonder if Kane's little Kisa is also here." he purred. "But most of all, I wonder if my ghost has hid himself here." he chuckled again before snapping his fingers. The strange creatures moved quickly and spread out through the town.

Danni yawned a little and rolled over on the couch he'd been sleeping on.

Kohana would quietly peer over the railing downstairs to see if anyone was around. Seeing him asleep on the couch, she'd smile and quietly come down to cover him up with a blanket and place a kiss on his forehead. After that, she'd dart back upstairs and sneak out onto the roof. Unaware of the new danger that lurked just outside of town for them. Walking to the middle of the roof as her wings spawned, she'd draw something of a transmute circle but with a pentagon over it. It was her channeling circle. "Okay....Focus, Kohana...You can do this..." She tells herself as she stood on the middle of her place of power and closed her eyes. Focusing her power source, her head tilts back as her flames shoot up into the sky again and her eyes open wide and turn pure black. "Obsecro autem eos qui eminentior invenitur juxta nos adiuvet. Offero tibi ex alis pinnis, corpus vas...Adjuva me collocare Donatello, Michaelangelo, Rapheal, et Leonardo." She would speak in Latin. "Obsecro autem eos qui eminentior invenitur juxta nos adiuvet. Offero tibi ex alis pinnis, corpus vas...Adjuva me collocare Donatello, Michaelangelo, Rapheal, et Leonardo!"

Translate: I call upon the higher power to help me find those who are close to us. I offer to you the feathers from my wings, my body to vessel...Help me locate Donatello, Michaelangelo, Rapheal, and Leonardo.

He murmured in his sleep, but didn't wake up.

She would get a reading from Mikey who was out looking for his brothers a couple of towns over. As for the other three, they were unconscious, and seemed to be in a location she couldn't quite grasp.

"Hmm....would you look at that?" he murmured as he saw the light on the roof of the bar and headed in it's direction.

@Rini: The lab was quiet as Gohan continued to sleep.

Getting the reading from Mikey, she tries to use this power to peer into his minds eye to see what he would see. As for the others, she could feel them unconscious but their location....it worried her. She couldn't pinpoint it! Kohana presses harder with the power for their location. Ignoring the fact that it was giving her nose bleed from it. She was desperate to help. And if it meant finding them and getting them home to take their place out on the field, then she would do it. "Come on....Come on.....SHOW ME!"

The town Mikey was in had more people in it, but some were obviously suffering from Apathy Syndrome.

She was getting closer to figuring out the location when something disrupted her spell. "Show you what, Little Kisa?" a voice asked from behind her.

@Rini: "We'll get him back. Don't worry." she said as she walked down the stairs.

She could see another town suffering the same thing they were. And just as the others location was getting closer and closer for her to find....there was a voice behind her. Her eyes went wide and she turned around quickly. Everything back to normal. Eyes blue, wings gone, a trail of blood from her nose to lips. "YOU!" She took a step back as her breathing was quickened. "What are YOU doing here?!" She growled though frightened.

She would also see Serena standing behind the man with a finger raised to her lips as if telling her to keep quiet about Serena being there

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07

She nodded with a grin."She's constantly scanning, trying to find his mind's essence."

Serena remained quiet

@Sirea: He groaned, then sat up yawning and stretching. "Alright alright. I'm up." he said. He then ruffled Xena's hair and smiled at her lovingly.

She giggled. "Is it bad I'm thinking of going to shop for something new to wear for when he finally wakes up?"

"Hell no! Go for it!" she said with a chuckle. "Gotta look good when ya man wakes up!"

Gaia would hear Sirea and Danni talking, and once in the med lab, she'd hear Raye and Rini.

She giggled> "I knew you'd agree. Will you go with me and help me pick something out?"

Raye nodded, then patted Gaia's shoulder reassuringly as she went by.

@Kohana: "Kisa-chan...I thought you'd be happy to see your old friend Kamui." the man said as he pushed back his hood. Kamui chuckled then. I guess friends is too forwards though. I only got to see you that one time. Kain was always so stingy with his toys. How is he doing now a days anyway? I got word from Hojo, but not him. I was hoping we could team up like old times. My Slaver business is getting kind of slow." he said as he walked around her looking her up and down. "Wipe your nose....you're bleeding." He still didn't seem to notice Serena.

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07

Serena remained quiet

@Kohana: "Kisa-chan...I thought you'd be happy to see your old friend Kamui." the man said as he pushed back his hood. Kamui chuckled then. I guess friends is too forwards though. I only got to see you that one time. Kain was always so stingy with his toys. How is he doing now a days anyway? I got word from Hojo, but not him. I was hoping we could team up like old times. My Slaver business is getting kind of slow." he said as he walked around her looking her up and down. "Wipe your nose....you're bleeding." He still didn't seem to notice Serena.

Kohana raised a hand to her nose and pulled away at seeing the blood. Using the sleeve of her shirt to wipe it away, she glances to Serena behind him then quickly back to him and gulps. "Kain's dead and I am no ones toy, Kamui. And if you think I would be happy to see you, you're sadly mistaken!" She said. Taking another step back. Hoping he would step into the circle where she could try and hurt him with ease. "I won't team up with you either! If you leave my claimed home now, you'll leave with your life!"

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07

Serena remained quiet

Gaia pulled out the dagger from her sleeve that she had used to take Yun's soul and held it right over where she had stabbed him, even though the wound itself was no longer there. She closed her eyes and began chanting, the dagger glowing

@Kamui: Serena silently flexed her claws on her left hand, while pulling her wand with her right as if debating on which to use to kill the guy

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07

Serena remained quiet

"Good. About time that you're awake." She kisses his cheek and smiles. "Guess you didn't have to see us as cats." She chuckles a bit.

She giggles. "We were all kitties, and Mr. Brennus changed us back." 4laugh

"Cats? How did you all get turned into cats?" he asked blinking.
"Someone had placed some sort of aura around the area, and whenever someone said 'Meow', we got turned into cats. It was myself, Xena, Katrine, Hiei, Kurama, Zoey, Yukina, Maya...." She said. "Raye, Bikky, and Luna were the only ones who noticed our condition." sweatdrop

"Heh. Raye get pictures?" he asked with a smile.

The door to the bar flew open as a strange creature stood in the door. Her fur was gold, her eyes were cat like, she wore nothing, but the fur covered anything that could be vulgar. She only wore a gold circlet around her head. The circlet would be familiar to Sirea.

@Kohana: "Too bad. Guess that leaves Hojo. Well, I have methods to make someone like you comply with my demands, and with you being who you are now....the queen of hell, bowing at my feet and wanting to do....anything for me would certainly get me plenty of the prestige and the patronage I'm needing and craving." he said with a grin.

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07

Gaia pulled out the dagger from her sleeve that she had used to take Yun's soul and held it right over where she had stabbed him, even though the wound itself was no longer there. She closed her eyes and began chanting, the dagger glowing

@Kamui: Serena silently flexed her claws on her left hand, while pulling her wand with her right as if debating on which to use to kill the guy

Yun didn't move as Gaia did whatever it was she was doing.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07

Serena remained quiet

"Good. About time that you're awake." She kisses his cheek and smiles. "Guess you didn't have to see us as cats." She chuckles a bit.

"Someone had placed some sort of aura around the area, and whenever someone said 'Meow', we got turned into cats. It was myself, Xena, Katrine, Hiei, Kurama, Zoey, Yukina, Maya...." She said. "Raye, Bikky, and Luna were the only ones who noticed our condition." sweatdrop

The door to the bar flew open as a strange creature stood in the door. Her fur was gold, her eyes were cat like, she wore nothing, but the fur covered anything that could be vulgar. She only wore a gold circlet around her head. The circlet would be familiar to Sirea.

@Kohana: "Too bad. Guess that leaves Hojo. Well, I have methods to make someone like you comply with my demands, and with you being who you are now....the queen of hell, bowing at my feet and wanting to do....anything for me would certainly get me plenty of the prestige and the patronage I'm needing and craving." he said with a grin.
"You can ask her." She said before she notices the door fly open. She narrowed her eye as she noticed the strange creature, specifically the circlet she was wearing. "Don't tell me...." She pins her ears back.

Zoey was also in the main room of the bar when she saw the strange creature. "Who's that?" o.o

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07

Yun didn't move as Gaia did whatever it was she was doing.

The more she chanted, the more the dagger glowed. Soon there was a small beam of light emitting from the end of the dagger aimed right at his heart, giving Yun his soul back

@Kamui: Serena was getting pissed off now in regards to this guy. Finally, she used her wand to send a discreet stinging jinx at him. If it worked, he would feel like he was constantly being stung by a bunch of invisible bees

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07

Serena remained quiet

"Too bad for you then cause...I'm not exactly alone here!" She said as Serena launched her attack on him. Good thing too cause another step and she would have gone over the edge. Kohana's whip appeared in her hand as she glared and let the whip uncurl with a sinister crack.

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie

"You can ask her." She said before she notices the door fly open. She narrowed her eye as she noticed the strange creature, specifically the circlet she was wearing. "Don't tell me...." She pins her ears back.

Zoey was also in the main room of the bar when she saw the strange creature. "Who's that?" o.o

"Heh, I'll have to ask her." he said with a chuckle. He then saw the cat girl and her circlet. Seeing the circlet had his eyes going wide. "No..." he murmured.

The cat girl looked at Zoey, then held up her hand, revealing a small handheld device. She used it to scan Zoey, a green laser light going from the top of Zoey's head, down to her feet. "Unidentifiable Neko type..." the cat murmured. She then did the same to Sirea. "Kitsune wolf mix...One of Hojo's...." she then scanned Xena. "Kitsune ghost mix...." she then scanned Danni. "Ghost.....Daniel Maxwell.....one of Kamui's." she spoke.

@Kohana and Serena: He smiled as the spell from Serena was deflected and sent back at her. "Kisa....I'm disappointed. I am the head of a Slave Trade company that specializes in unique and rare slaves. I have a few wards to keep me safe from many different things. Surely Kane told you."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie

"Heh, I'll have to ask her." he said with a chuckle. He then saw the cat girl and her circlet. Seeing the circlet had his eyes going wide. "No..." he murmured.

The cat girl looked at Zoey, then held up her hand, revealing a small handheld device. She used it to scan Zoey, a green laser light going from the top of Zoey's head, down to her feet. "Unidentifiable Neko type..." the cat murmured. She then did the same to Sirea. "Kitsune wolf mix...One of Hojo's...." she then scanned Xena. "Kitsune ghost mix...." she then scanned Danni. "Ghost.....Daniel Maxwell.....one of Kamui's." she spoke.

@Kohana and Serena: He smiled as the spell from Serena was deflected and sent back at her. "Kisa....I'm disappointed. I am the head of a Slave Trade company that specializes in unique and rare slaves. I have a few wards to keep me safe from many different things. Surely Kane told you."
She pins her ears back then looks at Danni. "Don't worry, I'll make sure they don't take you back." She said before attempting to tackle the cat girl.

She used the opportunity to take out her power pendant. "Power Pendant! Mewtamorphosis!" She exclaimed as she transformed into her Mew Mew form.

"Who is that kitty girl?" o.o

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie

Her eyes went wide and that's when it clicked. Danni that circlet. Her wounded. Danni trying to take her....for HIM! "No.....NO! No, you can't have him, you can't I won't let you!!!" as she gripped her whip tightly. Danni!!!! Run! It's Kamui! He's back! Please run! She all but screamed with panic in her voice before she lowered her head. "Kamui....please, I'll do anything....ANYTHING....just let them go. All of them....please."

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Serena's shield deflected the jinx easily. She then glared at the man. Odon't you have better things to do than to come here and ruin people's lives?"

@Yun: Gaia stopped chanting and waited for Yun's soul to return to him"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces