• Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
"Someone had placed some sort of aura around the area, and whenever someone said 'Meow', we got turned into cats. It was myself, Xena, Katrine, Hiei, Kurama, Zoey, Yukina, Maya...." She said. "Raye, Bikky, and Luna were the only ones who noticed our condition." sweatdrop

"Heh. Raye get pictures?" he asked with a smile.

The door to the bar flew open as a strange creature stood in the door. Her fur was gold, her eyes were cat like, she wore nothing, but the fur covered anything that could be vulgar. She only wore a gold circlet around her head. The circlet would be familiar to Sirea.

@Kohana: "Too bad. Guess that leaves Hojo. Well, I have methods to make someone like you comply with my demands, and with you being who you are now....the queen of hell, bowing at my feet and wanting to do....anything for me would certainly get me plenty of the prestige and the patronage I'm needing and craving." he said with a grin.
"You can ask her." She said before she notices the door fly open. She narrowed her eye as she noticed the strange creature, specifically the circlet she was wearing. "Don't tell me...." She pins her ears back.

Zoey was also in the main room of the bar when she saw the strange creature. "Who's that?" o.o

"Heh, I'll have to ask her." he said with a chuckle. He then saw the cat girl and her circlet. Seeing the circlet had his eyes going wide. "No..." he murmured.

The cat girl looked at Zoey, then held up her hand, revealing a small handheld device. She used it to scan Zoey, a green laser light going from the top of Zoey's head, down to her feet. "Unidentifiable Neko type..." the cat murmured. She then did the same to Sirea. "Kitsune wolf mix...One of Hojo's...." she then scanned Xena. "Kitsune ghost mix...." she then scanned Danni. "Ghost.....Daniel Maxwell.....one of Kamui's." she spoke.

@Kohana and Serena: He smiled as the spell from Serena was deflected and sent back at her. "Kisa....I'm disappointed. I am the head of a Slave Trade company that specializes in unique and rare slaves. I have a few wards to keep me safe from many different things. Surely Kane told you."
She pins her ears back then looks at Danni. "Don't worry, I'll make sure they don't take you back." She said before attempting to tackle the cat girl.

She used the opportunity to take out her power pendant. "Power Pendant! Mewtamorphosis!" She exclaimed as she transformed into her Mew Mew form.

"Who is that kitty girl?" o.o

"Sirea, wait!" he exclaimed. He watched her tackle the cat girl down, then turned and looked at Xena. "Princess, I need you to go to the Ghost Zone. Ok?! Go to Daddy's house and stay there until Mommy or Daddy come to get you." he said as he tore a rift for her to go through.

The cat girl was tackled to the ground with a loud yowling sound. She then tried to rake her claws across Sirea's face.

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
dark_serena07
Serena's shield deflected the jinx easily. She then glared at the man. Odon't you have better things to do than to come here and ruin people's lives?"

@Yun: Gaia stopped chanting and waited for Yun's soul to return to him"

"Well that depends on your definition of ruin." he said with a grin.

@Gaia: He stirred a little, then blinked his eyes open slowly. "Huh.....Ga.....Gaia...?"

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
xXDanni PhantomXx

"Sirea, wait!" he exclaimed. He watched her tackle the cat girl down, then turned and looked at Xena. "Princess, I need you to go to the Ghost Zone. Ok?! Go to Daddy's house and stay there until Mommy or Daddy come to get you." he said as he tore a rift for her to go through.

The cat girl was tackled to the ground with a loud yowling sound. She then tried to rake her claws across Sirea's face.
"Why? What's going on?" o.o

"In other words, we got some bad people in here. You should do what your daddy says, Xena."

As she tackled the cat girl to the ground, she made sure to pin her down. She attempted to remove the circlet from the cat girl's head, getting scratched across the face in the process.

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx

"In other words, we got some bad people in here. You should do what your daddy says, Xena."

As she tackled the cat girl to the ground, she made sure to pin her down. She attempted to remove the circlet from the cat girl's head, getting scratched across the face in the process.

"Just do what I say!" he exclaimed.

As she was pinned by Sirea, and had gotten the scratch across the face, then then grabbed for the hand trying to get her circlet. Then she tried to knee Sirea and flip her off of her.

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
"Someone had placed some sort of aura around the area, and whenever someone said 'Meow', we got turned into cats. It was myself, Xena, Katrine, Hiei, Kurama, Zoey, Yukina, Maya...." She said. "Raye, Bikky, and Luna were the only ones who noticed our condition." sweatdrop

The door to the bar flew open as a strange creature stood in the door. Her fur was gold, her eyes were cat like, she wore nothing, but the fur covered anything that could be vulgar. She only wore a gold circlet around her head. The circlet would be familiar to Sirea.

@Kohana: "Too bad. Guess that leaves Hojo. Well, I have methods to make someone like you comply with my demands, and with you being who you are now....the queen of hell, bowing at my feet and wanting to do....anything for me would certainly get me plenty of the prestige and the patronage I'm needing and craving." he said with a grin.
"You can ask her." She said before she notices the door fly open. She narrowed her eye as she noticed the strange creature, specifically the circlet she was wearing. "Don't tell me...." She pins her ears back.

Zoey was also in the main room of the bar when she saw the strange creature. "Who's that?" o.o

"Heh, I'll have to ask her." he said with a chuckle. He then saw the cat girl and her circlet. Seeing the circlet had his eyes going wide. "No..." he murmured.

The cat girl looked at Zoey, then held up her hand, revealing a small handheld device. She used it to scan Zoey, a green laser light going from the top of Zoey's head, down to her feet. "Unidentifiable Neko type..." the cat murmured. She then did the same to Sirea. "Kitsune wolf mix...One of Hojo's...." she then scanned Xena. "Kitsune ghost mix...." she then scanned Danni. "Ghost.....Daniel Maxwell.....one of Kamui's." she spoke.

@Kohana and Serena: He smiled as the spell from Serena was deflected and sent back at her. "Kisa....I'm disappointed. I am the head of a Slave Trade company that specializes in unique and rare slaves. I have a few wards to keep me safe from many different things. Surely Kane told you."

Her eyes went wide and that's when it clicked. Danni that circlet. Her wounded. Danni trying to take her....for HIM! "No.....NO! No, you can't have him, you can't I won't let you!!!" as she gripped her whip tightly. Danni!!!! Run! It's Kamui! He's back! Please run! She all but screamed with panic in her voice before she lowered her head. "Kamui....please, I'll do anything....ANYTHING....just let them go. All of them....please."

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
Serena's shield deflected the jinx easily. She then glared at the man. Odon't you have better things to do than to come here and ruin people's lives?"

@Yun: Gaia stopped chanting and waited for Yun's soul to return to him"

"Well that depends on your definition of ruin." he said with a grin.

@Gaia: He stirred a little, then blinked his eyes open slowly. "Huh.....Ga.....Gaia...?"

"Trying to enslave people counts as ruin around here."

@Yun: She smiled at him. "Hey there."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx

As she was pinned by Sirea, and had gotten the scratch across the face, then then grabbed for the hand trying to get her circlet. Then she tried to knee Sirea and flip her off of her.
She nods slowly before going into the Ghost Zone.

"You sure she'll be safe in there on her own?" She asked before going over to help Sirea remove the circlet from the cat girl's head.

She wasn't going to let go anytime soon so she tightened her grip to keep the cat girl pinned down. She then attempted to bite the cat girl's hand that grabbed her (Sirea's) hand.

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Kohana Mishikoto
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie

Her eyes went wide and that's when it clicked. Danni that circlet. Her wounded. Danni trying to take her....for HIM! "No.....NO! No, you can't have him, you can't I won't let you!!!" as she gripped her whip tightly. Danni!!!! Run! It's Kamui! He's back! Please run! She all but screamed with panic in her voice before she lowered her head. "Kamui....please, I'll do anything....ANYTHING....just let them go. All of them....please."

He felt like the ecto in his system had suddenly run cold as he heard her. "K...Ka...Kamui......" he murmured. "Here?" He then knew where he was and who was with him. "Koneko-chan..... Kohana!!! Get away from him!" he yelled as he went intangible and headed to the roof to protect his little sister.

"Him? Him who, Kisa?" he asked just as Danni showed up between them. "Ooooooooh. Him. Right." he said with a wicked grin. He then heard Serena. "It's a very profitable trade though."

@Gaia: "Hey....how are you?" he asked with a small smile.

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx

"You sure she'll be safe in there on her own?" She asked before going over to help Sirea remove the circlet from the cat girl's head.

She wasn't going to let go anytime soon so she tightened her grip to keep the cat girl pinned down. She then attempted to bite the cat girl's hand that grabbed her (Sirea's) hand.

She yowled in pain and tried to punch Sirea across the face.

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
xXDanni PhantomXx
Kohana Mishikoto
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie

He felt like the ecto in his system had suddenly run cold as he heard her. "K...Ka...Kamui......" he murmured. "Here?" He then knew where he was and who was with him. "Koneko-chan..... Kohana!!! Get away from him!" he yelled as he went intangible and headed to the roof to protect his little sister.

"Him? Him who, Kisa?" he asked just as Danni showed up between them. "Ooooooooh. Him. Right." he said with a wicked grin. He then heard Serena. "It's a very profitable trade though."

Kohana gasped and grabbed onto him to keep from falling off the roof. "Danni, no, please, you have to run.... Take Sirea and Rin and run, please!!" Kohana begged before looking back to Kamui and Serena and shook her head. "Serena please stop....Kamui, call off the cat! Please....I'll go with you...take me instead just let my friends and family go!"

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx

She yowled in pain and tried to punch Sirea across the face.
With the cat girl being focused on Sirea, Zoey had successfully managed to remove the circlet. "I got it!" It was then she saw Danni head to the roof. "Danni! Wait!"

"YOU IDIOT!" She let go of the cat girl while dodging the punch and quickly ran upstairs to the rooftop. Once she got there, her ears pin back against her head as she saw Kamui. "You...." She growled.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Kohana Mishikoto
xXDanni PhantomXx
Kohana Mishikoto
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie

Kohana gasped and grabbed onto him to keep from falling off the roof. "Danni, no, please, you have to run.... Take Sirea and Rin and run, please!!" Kohana begged before looking back to Kamui and Serena and shook her head. "Serena please stop....Kamui, call off the cat! Please....I'll go with you...take me instead just let my friends and family go!"

"Honestly Kohana, you're as stubborn as Ali. I prefer we kill him and everyone is safe. Do you really want Ali to see you enslaved to some guy?" She glared at Kamui. "Leave them all alone! Kohana included!" Her eyes were flashing but not red as if going demonic....a darker blue as if she was going for her princess senshi form

@Yun: "I'm fine. Just missed you."

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Kohana Mishikoto
xXDanni PhantomXx
Kohana Mishikoto
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie

"No!" Danni yelled holding onto Kohana's shirt sleeve to keep her from falling. He then looked at Kamui. "What the ******** do you want?!" he yelled. "This is a free sector! Way out of your district. You could be arrested here! I suggest you leave or I'm going to blast you back the way you come from!" he growled.

Kamui chuckled. "My my. You two got nice and close, didn't you? How odd. The assassin and the slave." he said chuckling. He heard footsteps up the stairs and grinned. "And who else do we have here?"

As the circlet was taken from her, and her punch dodged, the cat girl made a frightened sound, then held her arms as if to cover her nakedness. Her face turning red through her fur. "What....what's going on here!?"

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
xXDanni PhantomXx
Kohana Mishikoto
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie

"Honestly Kohana, you're as stubborn as Ali. I prefer we kill him and everyone is safe. Do you really want Ali to see you enslaved to some guy?" She glared at Kamui. "Leave them all alone! Kohana included!" Her eyes were flashing but not red as if going demonic....a darker blue as if she was going for her princess senshi form

"Hmmm....another interesting one." he purred as he noticed her eyes changing.

@Gaia: "I missed you too.....How long have I been.....out?"

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
xXDanni PhantomXx
Kohana Mishikoto

"Hmmm....another interesting one." he purred as he noticed her eyes changing.

@Gaia: "I missed you too.....How long have I been.....out?"

"You won't have long enough to live to find out how truly interesting I am." Her golden crescent moon glowed as her sword appeared in her hand and she aimed it right at Kamui's neck

@Yun: "A while. I'm sorry for what I did."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces