• Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato

"Darling! Did you miss me?" he called as the rumble of another building falling could be heard. "I'm thinking once these buildings are gone, a house would look perfect right here. A kitchen where that building was, a playroom for Xena over there, and maybe the dungeon where that building is. Can't have a proper palace without a dungeon." he said as he appeared floating not too far away.

@Xena: "How are you?"
Her eyes twitches a bit before she would toss the rolled up newspaper at his face. "Thought you'd behave yourself." stare

@ Raye: "I'm doing good. You?"

"Ow......I am There's no one living in those buildings. Everyone's either turned inside out or at the hospital with Apathy." he said waving a hand. "I'm thinking of putting a big sign over there reading, "Dan's" Maybe then the snatchers will know that this place is mine. Or I could fly really high and use ecto to sign my name in the ground." he said with a dark chuckle.

@Xena: "Alright. Just waiting to see what your Mom's going to do to your Dad."
"You have your own place, you don't need to destroy the town."

@ Raye: "What she going to do?" o.o

"I have no idea." she said before looking at Natia. "Dan is Dan. He's.....not a good guy, but....he's not a bad guy either." she said as she shook her head.

@Sirea: "You know what your problem is? You don't know how to loosen up and have fun." he said. There's no use for buildings in a dead town. Though they would probably make for great bowling pins I suppose."
"Even though it's empty, who's to say that there won't be people who would move in. Not everyone stays at the bar, ya know." She folds her arms over her chest.

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato

"Darling! Did you miss me?" he called as the rumble of another building falling could be heard. "I'm thinking once these buildings are gone, a house would look perfect right here. A kitchen where that building was, a playroom for Xena over there, and maybe the dungeon where that building is. Can't have a proper palace without a dungeon." he said as he appeared floating not too far away.

@Xena: "How are you?"
Her eyes twitches a bit before she would toss the rolled up newspaper at his face. "Thought you'd behave yourself." stare

@ Raye: "I'm doing good. You?"

"Ow......I am There's no one living in those buildings. Everyone's either turned inside out or at the hospital with Apathy." he said waving a hand. "I'm thinking of putting a big sign over there reading, "Dan's" Maybe then the snatchers will know that this place is mine. Or I could fly really high and use ecto to sign my name in the ground." he said with a dark chuckle.

"I have no idea." she said before looking at Natia. "Dan is Dan. He's.....not a good guy, but....he's not a bad guy either." she said as she shook her head.

@Sirea: "You know what your problem is? You don't know how to loosen up and have fun." he said. There's no use for buildings in a dead town. Though they would probably make for great bowling pins I suppose."
"Even though it's empty, who's to say that there won't be people who would move in. Not everyone stays at the bar, ya know." She folds her arms over her chest.

"Alright....fine....I'll leave the buildings alone......right after that one." he said sending a blast into a nearby building and causing it to collapse.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato

"Alright....fine....I'll leave the buildings alone......right after that one." he said sending a blast into a nearby building and causing it to collapse.
Her eye twitches a bit. "Perhaps I should make you clean up your mess."

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato

"Awwwwwwwww Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom." he said in a slightly whinny voice. He then shook his head and chuckled. "You're cute when you try to be all demanding and bossy. Well, back to the bar I guess." he said as he winked and disappeared.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato

"Awwwwwwwww Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom." he said in a slightly whinny voice. He then shook his head and chuckled. "You're cute when you try to be all demanding and bossy. Well, back to the bar I guess." he said as he winked and disappeared.
Shaking her head, she would use alchemy to fix the damage before heading back to the bar.

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato

Shaking her head, she would use alchemy to fix the damage before heading back to the bar.

He appeared back in the bar to get him a drink. Seeing Xena, he stopped and looked at her for a moment, before shrugging and going back about his business.

"Ahhhhh.....The a** hole returns unscathed. Looks like you Mom decided not to do anything." she said with a chuckle to Xena.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato

He appeared back in the bar to get him a drink. Seeing Xena, he stopped and looked at her for a moment, before shrugging and going back about his business.

"Ahhhhh.....The a** hole returns unscathed. Looks like you Mom decided not to do anything." she said with a chuckle to Xena.
She blinks a bit in confusion.

It wasn't long before she returned to the bar.

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato

"Things going bout the same in the House of Phantom, huh?" Raye asked with a chuckle.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato

"Things going bout the same in the House of Phantom, huh?" Raye asked with a chuckle.
"I suppose." She said.

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato

"I suppose." She said.

"How do you put up with him?" she asked.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato

"I suppose." She said.

"Even I wonder that." She shakes her head a bit.

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato

"I suppose." She said.

"Guess because deep down, it's still Danni. Just a tad bit more.....jerky and destructive." she said chuckling.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato

"I suppose." She said.

"Guess because deep down, it's still Danni. Just a tad bit more.....jerky and destructive." she said chuckling.
"Tell me about it. He'd probably look better if his hair wasn't flamey."

Fashionable Genius

7,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
((good bloody ningnongs I fell asleep xp yaaay~))

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Miyoko Tachibana
((good bloody ningnongs I fell asleep xp yaaay~))
((Ningnongs? xd ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces