• Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
She shyly peeks over again before slowly comes down the stairs, her ears twitching a bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She raises an eyebrow. "Humans are foolish creatures. If I have killed him now, then I wouldn't get to see the look on his face when the seal is broken." She then smirks back. "That ragged old fox is a Persona user as well, which makes her a target like with Rini and Akihiko."

"Hi. What's your name?" Akihiko asked as he continued to smile at her.

@Nephry: "Heh. I bet. I get the feeling there's something more to it than that. Could there be a heart in the cold....chilled chest of yours?" he asked as he poked her chest.
"It's Xena." She said then gives a wave to Gaia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She smacks his hand away. "Don't be foolish. I don't have feelings for a human." She then gives a smirk. "Then again, you shouldn't talk much."

"Mine's Akihiko. It's nice to meet you, Xena-chan." he said as he ruffled her hair a little. It would cause her hair to stick up a little and a tingly feeling for her.

@Nephry:"Ok ok." he said with a grin as he held his hands up in mock surrender. "Ah...'The again'? So you do admit it." he said with a chuckle. "What? Are you going to settle down and have little psychotic electrical brats?" he asked laughing. "Also, I can talk. I'm married to a kitsune, not a human. Still one up on you."
"Nice to meet you, Mr. Aki." She giggles a bit. She did feel a bit tingly, though not as much since electricity was more of her element.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Not going to happen." She said then raises an eyebrow. "Have you forgotten that I'm a kitsune as well?"

He chuckled. "Nice to meet you too."

@Nephry: "Hmmmm...I'll watch from the sidelines and see. If you ask me, you're getting soft." he said grinning wickedly. He then shrugged. "What's you being a kitsune also got to do with the price of tea in China?"
"Where you come from?" She asked curiously then hears Gaia. "Been good. I've been with Mr. Kurama, Miss Maya, and Katrine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Says the ghost who is already soft. Nothing will change, no matter what you or others say."

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She smacks his hand away. "Don't be foolish. I don't have feelings for a human." She then gives a smirk. "Then again, you shouldn't talk much."

"Mine's Akihiko. It's nice to meet you, Xena-chan." he said as he ruffled her hair a little. It would cause her hair to stick up a little and a tingly feeling for her.

@Nephry:"Ok ok." he said with a grin as he held his hands up in mock surrender. "Ah...'The again'? So you do admit it." he said with a chuckle. "What? Are you going to settle down and have little psychotic electrical brats?" he asked laughing. "Also, I can talk. I'm married to a kitsune, not a human. Still one up on you."
"Nice to meet you, Mr. Aki." She giggles a bit. She did feel a bit tingly, though not as much since electricity was more of her element.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Not going to happen." She said then raises an eyebrow. "Have you forgotten that I'm a kitsune as well?"

@Nephry: "Hmmmm...I'll watch from the sidelines and see. If you ask me, you're getting soft." he said grinning wickedly. He then shrugged. "What's you being a kitsune also got to do with the price of tea in China?"
"Where you come from?" She asked curiously then hears Gaia. "Been good. I've been with Mr. Kurama, Miss Maya, and Katrine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Says the ghost who is already soft. Nothing will change, no matter what you or others say."

"I come from Iwatodai." he said.

@Nephry: "Heh. Maybe...but even a soft spot can be a stringth. Or some s**t like that." he laughed a little before disappearing into the shadows of the night.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Nephry: "Heh. Maybe...but even a soft spot can be a stringth. Or some s**t like that." he laughed a little before disappearing into the shadows of the night.
"Iwatodai?" She blinks a bit. "Is that in Japan?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shaking her head a bit, she wandered deeper into the forest.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Did you have fun?"

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Iwatodai?" She blinks a bit. "Is that in Japan?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shaking her head a bit, she wandered deeper into the forest.

"Yes. It is." he said nodding.

@Sirea: He appeared next to the couch she was sleeping on and gave it a hard kick to jar her awake. "Hey, woman....wake up."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
dark_serena07

"Did you have fun?"
She nods. "Yep!" She then looks at Akihiko. "I've been to Japan before." She giggles then notices Dan appearing next to the couch Sirea was sleeping on. "D-Daddy?" o.o

"Eep!" The kick had indeed woke her up. "What's the big idea!?" stare

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07

"Did you have fun?"
She nods. "Yep!" She then looks at Akihiko. "I've been to Japan before." She giggles then notices Dan appearing next to the couch Sirea was sleeping on. "D-Daddy?" o.o

"That's nic..." he saw Dan and blinked. "Him again?" he murmured.

@Sirea: "Nephry's in the forest. Figured I'd warn you." he said. "Even though you told me not to help you ever again or something to that effect." he said shrugging.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07

"Did you have fun?"

"That's good." She then turned to look at Sirea and Dan. "Just great." She muttered

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07

"Did you have fun?"

"That's nic..." he saw Dan and blinked. "Him again?" he murmured.

@Sirea: "Nephry's in the forest. Figured I'd warn you." he said. "Even though you told me not to help you ever again or something to that effect." he said shrugging.
"Daddy's got a split personality." She said.

"You didn't have to kick me, you jerk." stare

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07

"Did you have fun?"

"That's good." She then turned to look at Sirea and Dan. "Just great." She muttered

"Please tell me things aren't about to explode." he mumbled. He then heard Xena. "I see."

@Sirea: "I didn't kick you. I kicked the couch." he pointed out.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07

"Did you have fun?"

"Please tell me things aren't about to explode." he mumbled. He then heard Xena. "I see."

"I hope not."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07

"Did you have fun?"

She smiles a bit.

"You're still a jerk." stare

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07

"Did you have fun?"

"I hope not."

He shook his head and went to sit down.

"And yet you adore me." he said with a wink.
((*peeks into the thread, wonders if it has the same general layout as in placement of things and whatnot* ninja ))

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Sanoka Mikatsu2
((*peeks into the thread, wonders if it has the same general layout as in placement of things and whatnot* ninja ))
((*pokes with the Almighty Stick* Why yes, it does. ninja And hi there, stranger. ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff