• Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato

"Things going bout the same in the House of Phantom, huh?" Raye asked with a chuckle.
"I suppose." She said.

"How do you put up with him?" she asked.
"Even I wonder that." She shakes her head a bit.

"Guess because deep down, it's still Danni. Just a tad bit more.....jerky and destructive." she said chuckling.
"Tell me about it. He'd probably look better if his hair wasn't flamey."

She walked in just at Raye's sentence and heard Sirea's, knowing who they were talking about. "I'm going to start calling him Hades with that flamey hair of his."

Fashionable Genius

7,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
((good bloody ningnongs I fell asleep xp yaaay~))
((Ningnongs? xd ))

((Yes. Ningnongs.))

Hanz: He was sitting on the couch looking through some files in a hand-held computer device he had as the ladies were talking.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
((Ningnongs? xd ))

((Yes. Ningnongs.))

Hanz: He was sitting on the couch looking through some files in a hand-held computer device he had as the ladies were talking.
She walks over to Hanz. "Whatcha doing?" She asked curiously.

Fashionable Genius

7,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
((Ningnongs? xd ))

((Yes. Ningnongs.))

Hanz: He looked down at Xena and smiled slightly "Just checking a few things."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
((Ningnongs? xd ))

((Yes. Ningnongs.))

"Like what?" Her ears twitch a bit.

Fashionable Genius

7,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
((Ningnongs? xd ))

((Yes. Ningnongs.))

Hanz: "Important things for my job." Obviously he was being as vaguely accurate as possible.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

((Yes. Ningnongs.))

Hanz: "Important things for my job." Obviously he was being as vaguely accurate as possible.
"Oh. What do you do?"

Fashionable Genius

7,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

((Yes. Ningnongs.))

"Oh. What do you do?"

Hanz: "I'm in an army, we fight the forces of oppressive demons." He said with a smile.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Miyoko Tachibana
Hanz: "I'm in an army, we fight the forces of oppressive demons." He said with a smile.
"You're in the military like Ari's parents?" whee

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

Peeking out from behind Serena's chair, she nods and laughs more. "I only did the clothes....everything else was Serena." She said as she got up to her feet.

Ali had to do a double take at the picture before she started laughing while setting the picture down in her lap. Oh how she would have loved to have seen Gabriel's reaction!

"Everything else?"

Serena gave him a mirror so he could see the changes to his hair.

He grinned when he saw his hair. "I'd leave it like this if only because it's not so wild."

@Ali: One of the pictures seemed to be a wizarding photo and actually did show Gabriel's reaction playing out for her

Ali giggled at the scene that played out before her. She couldn't wait till she saw Gabriel again. This was going to be very fun.

Lilly would laugh harder at her brothers reaction and couldn't help but shake her head a little. "But seriously though. You aren't going to loose fathers hair. Our traits and pictures are we all have them."

Also with the pictures was a note from Serena. "Dear Ali, sorry you couldn't be with us in person but I hope the pictures were a good replacement. Love Serena."

@Lilly: "I know Sis. Doesn't mean I don't want a break from them every now and then. Even Serena takes a break from her trademark and goes short and black."

"Harry!" She practically hissed. She hadn't told Lilly about that yet.

Lilly blinked surprised and looked at Serena. "Really?"

Ali laughed more but nodded her head satisfied and then gasped at the sound of something destructive happening from town. Dropping her letter and picture, she hurried over to the window and opened it. "What was that?"

Serena nodded. "Yeah. I have my little nights out with Raph just going in town fighting random criminals. I shorten my hair and make it black and use glamors to hide the crescents." She sighed. "Been a while since I've done that. He hasn't exactly been at home."

"You wouldn't wanna know Ali. I don't even wanna." She was hanging out under Ali's window

Blinking, Ali would lean out over her window and look down. "Rini....what are you doing?"

Lilly nodded a little bit. Unsure of how she was suppose to react or what needed to be said. "I don't see anything wrong with hit. I mean, not everyone needs to know who she is once in a while..."

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

Ali giggled at the scene that played out before her. She couldn't wait till she saw Gabriel again. This was going to be very fun.

Lilly would laugh harder at her brothers reaction and couldn't help but shake her head a little. "But seriously though. You aren't going to loose fathers hair. Our traits and pictures are we all have them."

Also with the pictures was a note from Serena. "Dear Ali, sorry you couldn't be with us in person but I hope the pictures were a good replacement. Love Serena."

@Lilly: "I know Sis. Doesn't mean I don't want a break from them every now and then. Even Serena takes a break from her trademark and goes short and black."

"Harry!" She practically hissed. She hadn't told Lilly about that yet.

Lilly blinked surprised and looked at Serena. "Really?"

Ali laughed more but nodded her head satisfied and then gasped at the sound of something destructive happening from town. Dropping her letter and picture, she hurried over to the window and opened it. "What was that?"

Serena nodded. "Yeah. I have my little nights out with Raph just going in town fighting random criminals. I shorten my hair and make it black and use glamors to hide the crescents." She sighed. "Been a while since I've done that. He hasn't exactly been at home."

"You wouldn't wanna know Ali. I don't even wanna." She was hanging out under Ali's window

Blinking, Ali would lean out over her window and look down. "Rini....what are you doing?"

Lilly nodded a little bit. Unsure of how she was suppose to react or what needed to be said. "I don't see anything wrong with hit. I mean, not everyone needs to know who she is once in a while..."

"Getting some air Ali."She looked up with a smile

Serena shrugged. "It's a past time."

Fashionable Genius

7,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

Hanz: "I suppose we're in a different army since I don't know who you're talking about."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

Hanz: "I suppose we're in a different army since I don't know who you're talking about."
"You don't know Ari's parents?" o.o "Everybody knows them."

Fashionable Genius

7,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

Hanz: "I'm not from around here, maybe you could inform me? Are they important?"

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

Hanz: "I'm not from around here, maybe you could inform me? Are they important?"
"Yep! Ari's dad is the Fuhrer and he makes things go boom when he snaps his fingers. And Ari's mom is very good with guns, and she can get scary when she's mad."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff